Quaran-King

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fingers find her pussy just as my nibbles make their way to her collarbone, her nails digging harder into my back as I cover my fingertips in her juices. She leaves her arousal on the countertop, legs parting wider as my fingers find her clit, playing in gentle circles as she buries her lips in my shoulder to keep silent. I don't care if the others hear, knowing they're probably knuckle deep in their own acts of lust at this very moment.

I push my finger inside her, carefully making sure she's ready and finding her body more than willing to accept whatever I have to give. I slide in another, wiggling gently at her g-spot as more moans escape her lips. I grind my palm against her clit as I continue to finger her, my lips traveling lower to the perky nipple her arched back is throwing in my face. I take it in my mouth, and any thought of staying quiet leaves her mind as she gasps with delight.

"I've needed this so bad!" she moans, and I want to tell her I feel exactly the same. I've missed sex, but I've also missed the way it feels to truly please a woman. Brittany's excitement might just be the culmination of weeks spent in quarantine, but I was going to treat her to a night she'd never forget.

I don't tell her, at least not with words. The taste of her body has become so intoxicating, and I have no intention of making her cum with my fingers. I leave them inside her just a few minutes more, making sure she's good and ready for what's to come before pulling them free and sliding them between my lips. Her eyes have adjusted to the darkness, at least enough to see my smile at how wonderful she tastes.

Craving more, I pull her ass closer to the edge of the counter, laughing briefly at her little squeal before diving between her legs. I don't go straight for her pussy, choosing instead to nibble and kiss my way up her thigh, her moans growing louder as anticipation takes over her senses. By the time my lips reach her clit her body is writhing with need, and I intend to satisfy.

I wrap my lips around her, kissing and sucking gently before flicking with my tongue. Her fingers are instantly in my hair, pulling my face closer to her warmth as her moans echo throughout the apartment. I need no further encouragement, my tongue flicking rapidly at her clit while my hands begin to explore once again. My palms cup perfectly around her breasts, her nipple still wet from my tongue as I gently squeeze sighs and moans from her lips. When the flicking becomes too much, I lick up and down in long strokes, tasting those glistening petals before plunging the tip of my tongue into her body.

Her legs tremble, thighs closing in around my face as she approaches orgasm. Eager to make her cum, I return to her clit, flicking in every direction as my fingers tease her nipple above. My other hand travels lower on a covert mission, waiting patiently for her fingers to clutch tighter in my hair before slipping a finger of my own into her depths. The mission is an immediate success. Her thighs close shut around me, her whole body trembling as the contractions begin, waves of pleasure washing over her entire being as I continue to lick down below.

"Fuck! Don't stop!" she says between gasps and moans, her lungs barely able to function as she shivers in pure ecstasy. I gladly obey, not that I'd be able to retreat anyway with those lovely legs holding me firmly in position. The taste of her juices is pleasantly familiar on my lips and I greedily lap at her folds for more until finally the trembling stops.

I'm not nearly done with her, but I wait for her to catch her breath before climbing to my feet, pressing my lips to hers once more and letting her taste the sweetness for herself. With her lips distracted, I take my cock in hand and begin to slowly rub it against those slippery folds, covering the tip in her juices as I prepare to slip inside. I tease her like this for several seconds, giving her plenty of time to refuse. Instead, she wraps her arms around my waist, pulling at my body in desperate need to feel me penetrate her body. I grant her wish, pushing gently inside in one smooth thrust.

She reluctantly lets go of my lips, unable to silence her moan as I give her inch after inch, seating myself fully inside her body in one easy motion. Her walls are soft and tight around me, and I linger there for several seconds before slowly pulling back out, thankful to have low countertops as I plunge back in.

There's been enough teasing tonight already, and neither of us are concerned with alerting the others to our deeds. I thrust harder and faster, watching in the near darkness as my shaft disappears and reappears below me, her fingers once again leaving marks along my back as her body prepares another orgasm over the horizon. I pound her against the cabinet, her gasps and squeals and moans fueling my passion as she coats my balls in her juices.

I decide to put my strength to the test, no longer content with fucking Brittany on this chilly countertop. I take hold of her ass, gripping tight as I lift her from its surface, my cock still fully inside her as I turn to carry her to the living room. She makes no protest, her breathing heavy as she attempts to regain control of her racing heart. Above the soft sounds of her breath, I hear something else just ahead, the rhythmic smacking of skin on skin. We aren't going to be alone in the living room.

I use my elbow to flick the light switch, bathing the area in an amber glow to reveal my roommate, balls deep in Brittany's beautiful roommate as he bends over over the arm of the couch. The light startles them, and they briefly cease their love making to turn and gaze upon their visitors, both smiling as they see us in such an intimate position.

"Welcome to the party!" Annie shouts, her words stifled with a moan as Wyatt resumes his thrusting. I venture over to the couch, turning to take a seat with Brittany still on top of me. The sudden impact rattles her a bit, my cock plunging deeper into her core from the sudden impact of my body on the cushion, but she quickly regains her composure and locks me in another kiss. Her lips are like a drug for me now, and I let her take the reins as she eagerly rocks her hips back and forth, grinding her pelvis against me as I continue to please her from within.

I let her have her fun, enjoying the change in sensation as she switches from her slow grind to a gentle bounce, her fingers running over her own body and through her hair as she uses my cock for her own pleasure. I decide to lend a hand. I take hold of her ass once more, proving for the second time that my biceps are worth far more than just their looks. Her journey along my shaft is thankfully not a short one, but I make it much easier by closing the distance. I thrust up, meeting her body half way as I plunge her down my cock again and again, filling her pussy with everything I have as her moans overshadow Annie's beside us.

As if in competition, Wyatt grips harder to Annie's waist, thrusting deeper and harder in an effort to out-fuck us, but I'm no easy opponent. My hips are working overtime, slamming my cock into Brittany's willing body as she gasps and moans for more. I'm silently thankful for Wyatt's impressive performance, pushing me harder as I attempt to leave this beautiful blonde satisfied beyond her wildest dreams.

Her spine arches, leaning back with palms on my knees and breasts bouncing with every thrust as she shifts angles. The change for her is instant, her moans loud enough to disturb the neighbors as the throbbing veins in my cock tease her from a brand new perspective. My shaft is creamy with her arousal, plunging faster into her pussy as she continues to meet me half way, my hands no longer needing to assist. With my fingers free to explore, I take her breast in one while the other cups her ass, squeezing both gently as our passion continues to grow.

"Mind if I borrow this?" Wyatt asks, his voice startling me as he appears behind Brittany without warning. Before I can answer, his arm wraps around her waist, lifting her off my shaft with another squeal before placing her on her hands and knees. She makes no protest as she submits to him, arching to offer her body as he plunges into her from behind.

Normally I would have a few complaints of my own, but Annie has already emerged between my legs, crawling with a seductive grin before taking my cock in her hand. It's still shiny with Brittany's arousal as her roommate engulfs me in her lips, her tongue masterfully teasing the underside of my shaft as several inches disappear into her throat. Any complaints I had are gone in an instant as I struggle not to fill her belly with my cum right then and there.

Her strokes are long and deep, her eyes never leaving mine as she continues to service my cock in a manner that would make porn stars envious. My fingers slide into her hair, though there's no need to guide her on this journey. Brittany may have proven herself a wonderful lover, but my thoughts of her evaporate as I watch Annie lick away any trace of her lovely roommate from my manhood.

I can't take it anymore. Another minute of this and I'll be emptying my balls into her greedy little mouth. It was a pleasant thought, but I wasn't going to end the night without feeling the warmth of Annie's pussy. I gently take her chin in my hand, coaxing her lips to mine as I slowly stand to my feet, pulling her up in my arms as our tongues continue their tango. She lets me guide her, feet stepping backwards as I push her against the wall. Her face lights up in excitement as I take hold of her ass, lifting her effortlessly in one smooth motion, her legs and arms wrapping around me.

She reaches between us, eagerly searching for my cock and taking it roughly in her fingers. As soon as the tip is pressed against her glistening slit I push forward, her hollow warmth now stretched and full once more. I waste no time, certain she is perfectly ready for the pounding I intend to unleash. I put the sheet rock to the test, my grip never faltering as I fuck her senseless against the wall. In the corner of my eye I see Brittany's body flung sideways on the couch, Wyatt slipping quickly behind her and lifting a leg for entry once more, but my focus remains on the woman in my arms, her chest now heaving in the tell-tale signs of impending bliss.

My thrusting slows as I shift to a new tactic, thrusting harder into her body with enough force to slide her up and down the aging paint, my balls smacking firmly against her ass with every stroke. Her pleasure is my only focus, nothing else matters, not even my own. The moans tell me everything I need to know, the trembling in her legs barely recognizable amid the constant motion of our entangled bodies.

Nails tear into my back, drawing blood and leaving a trail of ashy white as she reaches orgasm. Her mouth hangs open in a silent moan, the air necessary to form sounds no longer present in her lungs as her body succumbs to it's most primal needs. I hold her tight, my thrusts slow and deliberate as I pull her away from the wall, lifting her up and down my shaft as she continues to coat it in her flowing sweetness.

Her eyes are completely uncaring as we step outside, oblivious to the entire world now visible from our balcony as the seconds of bliss tick by. By the time I reach the railing, her trembling has ceased and her heartbeat slowed, though she is still very much engulfed in ecstasy.

I lower her to her feet, careful to hold her steady as her knees wobble beneath us. She turns, gripping tight to the railing but saying nothing as she bends to offer her pussy for the taking. I slid back inside, forcing a gasp from her lips as another surge of pleasure courses through her body, followed by many more as I continue to fuck her senseless. The air outside is cool but our bodies are hot and sweaty, easily fending off the chills as her lungs fill with air and her lips fill the sky with moans. Neighbors would likely discover us, but Annie makes no complaint as I continue to do what I do best. Fortunately, she wouldn't have to wait much longer.

The familiar tingle of imminence races along my shaft as I watch it vanish over and over between her folds. I don't even turn to acknowledge our friends as they step outside to join us, Brittany going to her knees beside and taking Wyatt's cock between her hungry lips as soon as the door is shut behind them.

My balls tighten against me, prepared to unleash their contents deep into Annie's willing body. I briefly consider slowing down, in an effort to prolong this moment just a bit longer, but the sound of grunting beside me is too much to handle. Brittany's cheeks and tongue are quickly engulfed in a stream of pearly white, Wyatt's hand stroking rope after rope of cum onto her smiling face below. The sight alone is enough to push me over the edge, and with one final thrust, hard and deep into Annie's pussy, I give her everything I have to offer.

Her moans are loud as she accepts my cum in to her body, the throbbing of my cock sending gentle waves of pleasure up her spine that threaten to reignite her fading orgasm. I hold her firmly in place as I slowly fill her, oblivious to the world around me as the past few hours reach their phenomenal conclusion.

Seconds later I open my eyes, the throbbing powerful but slow as I regain control of my senses. Brittany is wiping her face clean with a paper towel next to us, a smile on her lips as she watches me claim her best friend's body. A part of me wishes it were her in my clutches instead, though something tells me that opportunity would likely present itself in the near future.

Annie turns to look at me, her eyes as bright as her smile as I finally vacate her body, leaving our combined juices to shimmer between her thighs. "You okay up there?" she asks.

I nod, unable to form the words just yet. Brittany looks down at my cock, still glistening with arousal and cum. She goes back to her knees, taking me in her mouth and forcing a gasp from my own. Her tongue licks me clean, leaving me feeling dirtier than before as she stands and wipes her lips. Annie takes her cheek in her hand, pulling Brittany close and locking lips in a passionate kiss. Under normal circumstances the sight would leave me fully aroused, but I'm still at the mercy of my own recovery.

"That was fun," says Annie, once she's finished with her friend.

"We should definitely do that again soon," replies Brittany.

Wyatt frowns. "I'd love to, but do you think it'll be okay with all the quarantine stuff going on?"

Annie shrugs. "Social distancing only applies to people not living in the same household, and I think I'll be sleeping here tonight. And maybe the next."

"Assuming you can find room in your bed for me," Brittany teases, biting her lip as she presses her body against mine. Clearly she's not finished with me yet.

"I'm sure I can make room," I answer, hoping my recovery doesn't take much longer. I have a feeling there's more to come tonight, and from what they've suggested, many more to follow.