Quaran-turned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached down, to free my cock from my sweats and imagined this guy coming into my room right then. I caressed my shaft thinking about being laid out with a pillow over my face as this man stole into my room, pulling my pants off and sucking my dick. Leaving me in a puddle of his spit and my cum. Hearing the door shut as he left.

I shot all over my shirt, playing over this mystery scenario in my head.

It was incredibly fucking hot. But I didn't know if I could go through with it.

* * * * * * *

Over the next five days I was wholly distracted by the most perverse thoughts. Months prior I knew myself to be perfectly straight, if not a little dominant with the ladies. I'd never even had a girl touch my ass -like more than grip it- but now I'd turned into this ass-play freak, ploughing my hole several times a week and fantasizing about being with another man.

I had tried to preoccupy myself with exercising in my living room, work becoming so simple I was sleep walking through endless zoom meetings. But the harder I lifted my weights, or did crunches, the sweatier I got, and the hornier I would become. I'd finger my hole on my yoga mat while beating my meat in the sunshine, not caring if anyone could see. I'd shower to clean up, and fuck myself with "the king" stuck to the tiled wall. By Friday evening, I was climbing the walls with my out of control hormones and finally caved. I opened the app.

There were already 3 messages waiting for me.

"hey"

"hope I didn't scare you off"

"my offer still stands"

I scrolled back up to look at the strangers cock, thinking about how it would feel in my mouth. My first cock. Goddamn it, I wanted to suck another man's cock so bad. I wrote back.

"hey, whats up tonight?"

I went back to looking at the sagging pectorals on the guys profile pic, imagining the older guys I would see in the gym change rooms back before the pandemic. I'd never noticed them before, like looked at them sexually, but I was wondering if any of them had been checking me out. I was lost in the thought of returning to gyms in the future, maybe hanging out in the sauna and...

*ding*

New message. From him.

"Not a lot. You horny as I am?"

I felt myself chub up as I began to edge closer to...what was inevitable. I thumbed my response onto the phone.

"I'm horny as fuck. I think I need cock."

I was going to do it. I was going to do it tonight. I couldn't stop myself.

"You want my cock right now?" He responded in real time.

"yes. I want to suck your cock so bad."

There was a pause, and my heart skipped a beat as I worried this guy was going to back out on me. I felt I was past the point of no return. I seriously needed this. I waited forever for his response.

"I need to fuck. How about I fuck you?"

As horny as I was, I hadn't considered giving up my ass to anyone yet, let alone this strange guy in my building. But I had already loosened myself up earlier in the day. Milliseconds ticked away in my brain as I contemplated the offer.

"sure. protected tho"

Every time I texted, I inched closer to something dangerous I had built a desire for over the last year. My libido had taken over and my brain shut off. Things I'd fantasized about filled my head and I felt like I was speaking in tongues.

"Can I ask this to be anon tho?"

He typed back. "How so?"

"I'm going to unlock my door and be naked and blindfolded in bed. I want you to come in, fuck me, and leave. I've seen porn like this"

I tried to provide a little reasoning behind my request as to not seem like a total weirdo. I was still unsure of how he might respond.

"I can be down in 5 minutes"

* * * * * * *

When you think about all the times you've had sex, like really think about it- everything typically begins when you and your partner start taking off clothes. By your own hand or theirs, its part of the normal ritual, to the point where you don't even think about disrobing anymore.

As I crouched naked in the middle of my bed, pointing my greased ass to the bedroom door- i became acutely aware of how different this was from anything I'd ever done before.

Nobody was there with me as I took off my clothes, unlocked the door and dimmed the lights. There was no silent, mutual ceremony in getting naked together. I laid out condoms and lube on the towel I'd put over the duvet before awkwardly wrapping a tie around my eyes as a makeshift blindfold. I kneeled on the bed and positioned myself on all fours, desperately waiting for what would happen next.

It felt like forever.

I rested my body in a heap, taking a deep breath just as I heard the handle turn out in my hallway. My spine stiffened, and I fought the urge to run. I tried to imagine the strange man now in my condo, listening hard to decipher the noises. I heard a shoe flop over before I could detect footsteps in bare feet. I lifted myself and tried to present my ass the best I could. There was suddenly another presence in the bedroom, and I could sense his breathing.

His first touch, his hand caressing my rear flank sent electricity through my body. It was so incredibly fucking real now. The realization of just how naked I was emboldened me. I was meat. He was about to fuck me. Two hands then took my cheeks and plied them open, squishing and pulling at my fleshy ass, exposing my tiny puckered hole. My head dropped as I began to relish the attention. I hadn't experienced human touch in forever, and this was how I chose to remedy that; nakedly splayed out for a strange man I couldn't see.

He sighed hoarsely as his thumb swiped across my crack and found my pre-lubed rosebud. I drew in a sharp breath and let out a high pitched moan as he deftly penetrated me with his finger. Oh fuck, I was his now and forever. He worked my ass like that for a few minutes while I absolutely melted, straining to hold myself up, and working to avoid making another embarrassing noise. My cock was the hardest it had ever been.

I was momentarily saddened when he removed his thumb, and grabbed my thighs, pulling me closer to the edge of the bed. I thought- this is it, he's going to fuck me- just before I felt his stubbled face dive into my hairy ass.

Asdshjkfds fhjkfdshjkfdshjkfdshjfdshjk fsdhjk

I just can't... I can't fucking put it into actual words, what it felt like getting my ass eaten out. This man's tongue expertly lapped, teased and penetrated me in rapid succession. Every nerve ending down there was alight as my body loosened and I flopped face first to the mattress. Rough hands gripped my hips and pulled me to his greedy mouth. I cried and whimpered in jagged breaths. It was the most insanely ticklish and pleasurable sensation I'd ever felt and I was confused with my conflicting desire to have him stop but also go on forever. It also made me want to fuck something with abandon. I was sexually supercharged with a strangers tongue deep in my ass.

Laying in a quivering heap, he pulled away and I had just begun to catch my breath when he pulled me further across the bed. He draped me over the edge, my feet just dangling above the floor and I began to wait. I heard his belt clang on the hardwood as his pants fell. I could hear him stop to open the condom and wrestle it onto his cock. I was so fucking eager for it, I ground my hips into the mattress in anticipation. A hand splayed my ass open again, and with a loud squirt, my hole was covered in cool gel. A familiar thumb helped work it inside of me as I heard my guest jack himself hard.

"what do you want?" the man's voice shattered the visions I was entertaining. I felt a little embarrassed being reminded there was an actual person on the other end of this, but despite internally shrinking, I turned my head and breathily responded:

"I want you to fuck me please. Fuck me. Just fuck me."

His weight fell upon my backside as I felt his flesh divide me. My ass opened demurely for his tip, while he slowly filled me with his girth. The pleasure, the newness gave way to a tearing, painful sensation as my mouth formed a silent, gaping O. The pain woke me, and drove a desire to move into pleasure. His cock felt like it was massive and never ending, and I could feel it hit my prostate as my legs began to numb and tingle. He withdrew by half, slowly, before delicately pushing forward again. I squeaked, and he stopped- easing back again before returning. The thrill I felt over realizing I finally had a real cock in my ass, well, it helped me power through the discomfort. The man kept a studied rhythm as I felt my legs bang up against the boxspring. I started to feel and smell things as my brain came online, his leg hair, the smell of ass and lube and latex. I could smell his cologne and my sweat.

He reached under my waist to heft me back up onto the bed as his cock disengaged. I could feel the mattress dip as he kneeled behind me. My asshole gaped and hungrily gave him an easy entrance this time around. Now up on my knees, I was able to push back into his groin, and as his pace grew, we made a satisfying clapping sound.

As I began to fuck back, my guest crudely pulled my right arm back, and then my left- forcing my face into the mattress as he yanked my arms backwards. His pounding intensified, and I felt my insides rearranged. I groaned deeply into the mattress as I was fucked harder and harder. My blindfold was pushed from my face and I closed my eyes tight. I didn't want to see anything for some reason, just feel. Tears formed as I began to feel helpless to this man's relentless cock. I felt myself cum hard into the duvet, three-four-five long spurts that dampened my bush as I felt my body weaken. Clap, clap, clap. I had gotten off but was the willing sex toy for this sex pig. This strange unknown man who had sized me up in the elevator, stalked me and finally made me his. Here he was just hammering my ass in my own bed. I felt like such a dirty fucking whore, being used by a random dude, but I had also never felt so hot and desired in my life. I had already gotten off, but I was the pleasure of this stranger. My ass had made his cock hard. He wanted to fuck me. And here we were... fucking.

I was dizzy with ecstasy as he repositioned himself, slipping underneath me as he lifted my body atop his dick. I was now riding him. I felt a second wind, and knew what my job was now. I leaned forward and started to take control, sliding up and down on his cock, writhing side to side, alternating between fast and slow. My stranger let me take control, and I began to chub up a little as I could clearly feel his hardness in my rectum. I figured out how to move in order to hit my prostate and began to use him as I had my toys.

He must have felt close, because his hands found my hips, and we awkwardly began to fuck each other. With our rhythm falling into place, things sped up, and I could feel and hear my cock and balls slap around with our movements. I felt I was going to cum again, just as my guest began a long gutteral moan that culminated his orgasm. I could feel his initial cumshot filling the condom, like a tiny fading drill on my insides. I tried to delicately ride him but his grip on my hips tightened, preventing me from moving.

We gently moved in unison, as I eased off his dying prick. He moved his hand between us, in the damp mess we'd created, to keep the condom on as he withdrew. I felt a gaping emptiness as I flopped onto the mattress, my eyes still shut as I could hear him tiptoe into the bathroom to wash up. I could hear him take a piss as I rolled over and sat up, refastening my blindfold. He came back into the bedroom.

"You good?"

"Mmm,mmm"

I sat there with a blissful grin on my face, dazed and listening to the stranger get dressed. I tried to chase away the silent awkwardness, and quiet feelings of regret. I didn't know what to say to this man, I just knew I needed to be by myself.

"Lets do this again,"

I could smell his cologne amongst the lube and sweat, and I could feel his presence as he leaned in and surprised me with a kiss.

The stubble, his tongue, the faint taste of my ass in his mouth. It put me back into the place of being a submissive little fuck toy, and I almost begged him to stay. Within seconds, the kiss ended, and I heard my door shut in the distance.

I took off my blindfold and surveyed the scene. The towel on the bed was on the floor, the duvet and the sheets a bundled up mess. I had just gotten fucked and it felt so good. Still though, as great as that experience just was. I still had a lingering taste for cock. I'd yet to feel what it was like to have a cock in my mouth.

Looking down into the mess on the bed though, I noticed a flattened sheen.

That must have been where I shot when I was getting fucked from behind, I reasoned.

I lowered myself to the glistening mess, getting close enough to smell. It was indeed that bleachy smell of cum.

Without even thinking, I stuck my tongue out and...

* * * * * * *

Epilogue

In some ways, maybe I'm like a camel.

Can go months and months storing up the horniness, before needing to do something about it. And then I do, and phew - I'm good for awhile.

In the days that followed my first fuck. My first time BEING fucked. I dealt with so many mixed emotions. I had a fleeting insecurity about my sexuality, and wondered how I would feel if all of this had happened in the "normal world". Like, for some reason, going into lockdown, quarantine, whatever you want to call it. The isolation took away a lot of our normal every day structure. Some was incredibly painful to live through, and to live without - but some were more welcome absences.

I enjoyed doing away with "office theatre", the idea that whomever had the biggest and most well positioned office, or who had proximity to "important" people mattered. I logged in, did my time, and logged out knowing my job was done, and understanding that work was something I did, and not what defined my life.

And while I missed some people in my life, I don't think I missed the expectations that came along with all that. You spend all your life mingling with other people, and it all becomes about making yourself as suitable for others as you can stand.

Life stopped for a long time, and some of us - well, we found out things about ourselves that we couldn't have if we'd been constantly surrounded by people who judge. Or really, if we ourselves had felt the need to present ourselves a certain way.

I never thought I'd be in a position presenting my ass to a stranger, ready to get fucked. That's for sure.

I probably would have been stuck trying to be a man, get the girl, fuck the girl, do manly things. I never would have broadened my horizons, explored my body, or given up so much control sexually.

About a week after my hook-up I was getting fairly horny and decided to log onto the app. My friendly neighbour had messaged me a polite "thanks, I had a good time. Let me know when you need to get fucked again" but had also followed up with a video clip.

Figuring it was him wanking for me, I unzipped and started to graze the bulge in my briefs with a finger. I opened the video and my body flushed.

It seemed as though when we shifted positions and I was riding his cock, he had grabbed his phone and started making a video. It was shaky footage, but the camera moved up my back and had caught a glimpse of my face in the mirror above my headboard. My eyes were scrunched up but mouth happily agape. The camera panned down again and landed on the intersection of his cock and my ass. I watched his shaft spread my hole again and again, noting how the hair spread over my cheeks, and trailing lightly up my spine. I tugged my pants and underwear down, and started playing with my cock as I replayed the video clip.

If you'd have asked me a year ago, what my go to jerk video was- it would have been reverse cow-girl. Nothing got me going more than laying back, laptop balancing on my stomach and fisting my cock to the sights of a plump round ass gliding over a cock.

And here I was, jerking off to a video of me getting fucked, and feeling like the hottest thing in the world.

I like me.

12