Quaranteam - 808 State Ch. 07-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gwen smiled softly — *Softly!* — at him. "Of course you cleaned her and covered her. You're not a brute Mal, to leave a poor woman unconscious with your cum oozing out of her pussy. Pearly white cum, leaking out of her, still warm from your balls..." She shook herself. "Oh. Yes, like I said, this is a bit disquieting.

"Yes, I think after you- Once I am in the imprinting stage, please clean and dress me. And, since I've been informed that I should not be in any way disturbable for those twelve hours, you are free to grope me to your heart's content — for that time only, Mal! I will, unfortunately, not be able to appreciate a pussy-licking, but should you choose to do so, I give you permission. Permission. To lick me, lick my clit, fuck me with your tongue... Fuck me, and stick your big, thick cock in my pussy and fuck me until I come and come and scream your name. Fuck me until I realize that I'm nothing more than a tight, wet hole for you to fill over and over with your cum. Fuck me until you knock me up again — my tits swelling and filling with milk..."

Gwen grabbed hold of the table for support as she swooned. "Damn it. This is not what I expected. Mal, we're done talking about this. You had some work in the yard you needed to do? The puka in the fence? I think that's a very good idea. You go do that. I'll get Katherine and Callie — then she can play outside while you work on fixing the fence. NO! Thank you, but don't help me up, offer me your hand or even touch me. I need to maintain my self-control. Kat! We're going outside to play!"

Gwen darted to the studio door, yanking it open and glared back at Mal, her eyes blazing. "You. Go. Outside. Away. Now."

*****

Sergeant Hitchens was driving the car as he and Lieutenant Knox headed back to their field vaccine center.

"I still say we should have told him."

Shannon shook her head decisively. "And I still say not a chance, Jim. They've been married for years, they have a kid, they've figured out how to work things out. Besides, from what I've read about Oracle, that's not exactly an uncommon match percentage for married couples."

Jim gripped the steering wheel tightly. "But he deserves to know!"

"Why? So he can have one more thing to stress about? About whether or not he and Gwen should even be together? Look, Jim, a lot of people out there aren't going to get 98% or 95% or even 93% matches like you and I have." She stroked his shoulder. "Yes, some people are very different, but that doesn't mean they can't make things work in a relationship. They just have to do MORE work. And, most importantly, I discussed it with Gwen. She's the one that it will probably be harder on. Evelyn and Mal were... Uh, mid 80s, I think. But Gwen was adamant. She wouldn't even consider an alternative partner.

"Besides, there's no way Mal doesn't know how different he and Gwen are — again, they've been married for what, 15 years? They. Will. Figure. It. Out." Shannon sighed heavily.

"We're not going to be homewreckers, Jim."

-=#=-

Glossary of non-English words:

skosh: A small amount. Derived from the Japanese word sukoshi, which also means "a small amount". I haven't looked it up in any "Hawaiian Creole English" (for fucks sake folks, it's pidgin. Or Pidgin, if ya gotta be all formal-like) dictionaries, but I'm certain that it's a pidgin word, given the fact that it's been both modified and borrowed. But the REALLY funny thing to me is: most people think it's a Yiddish word. It ain't. Pidgin. Like Maui said in Moana, "You're welcome!" (Ch.7 Note)

cornramteen: Keep in mind, Kat's 4 years old. What do you think this word is supposed to be? (I know you guys'll get this one.) As an aside, this sort of mispronunciation is called an "eggcorn". From "acorn", I believe, sometime back in the olden-er days. I'm looking forward to having some fun with eggcorns, as long as I can come up with good ones. And a slightly precocious 4-year old is a perfect channel for them. (Ch.8)

bocha: Pidgin word for "bath". Derived from the Japanese onomatopoetic for splashing — bocha bocha, which is a customary action before getting into a Japanese furo, a traditional deep soaking (wooden) hot tub. (Even though here in Hawaiʻi we use bocha to mean bath, if you're gonna soak in a real furo, you're supposed to full-on WASH — somewhere else — and not only bocha bocha before you get in, cause you no like get the water all nasty.) (Ch.8)

willyjibber: Not a damn clue — again, Kat's 4. But it's something ship-related. My guess: the bowsprit. But hells if I know why Kat's calling it a willyjibber. (Yeah, I know, the jib is often fastened to the bowsprit — but I went to sailing summer camp as a keiki — Kat hasn't. Maybe it's (a jib) something she picked up from Marco Polo Learning, which I heartily recommend IRL for anyone with small keiki. [Although I WISH Nate didn't exist. Or at least didn't speak baby-talk.]) This word is NOT an eggcorn. It's just a made-up word.

Anyone recognize the color references? As someone who's much more fond of green than blue or pink (although I do have a favorite pink shirt [rather faded now to basically off-white, sadly] that I used to proudly wear — in part because it drove my kaikamahine [little girl] bonkers, because, "Daddy, boys can't like pink!"), I always felt a little bad that Fauna never got quite as much representation as Flora and Merriweather. And she was the one who tried to bake a cake for Aurora! Un. Der. Appreciated. (Ch. 9)

So, I never got into it in detail at the start of this submission, but I still stay kinda pilikia about the attitude of some commentors. They've misrepresented things. Factual things. You know what that makes them? Yeah. I won't be especially bothered if they stop reading after this, because they CLEARLY don't understand the aloha spirit. I've tried to represent it to, and engender it in others through the sharing of moʻolelo (stories,tales), but obviously I've failed in some people. Mahalo to everyone who has asked — with aloha! — for more. I hope you come to visit the 808 one day!

E mālama pono a hui hou. (Take care [of yourself] until we meet again.)