All Comments on 'Quaranteam - AU Ch. 04'

by SilverRyden

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
qxvw198qxvw1987 months ago

Claiming submissive women is always a good reason for a chapter to run longer than expected. :)

tjb50caltjb50cal7 months ago

good update, looking forward to much more

goinghighgoinghigh7 months ago

Really great. All I can ask is more, sooner!!

The2thdocThe2thdoc7 months ago

Great great chapter! Keep ‘em cuming!

LeifsonLeifson7 months ago

Lots of stuff going on, I like it.

JJohnsonIIIJJohnsonIII7 months ago

Definitely one of the best of the Quaranteam sagas. Please keep more coming.

MehntalityMehntality7 months ago

This was the perfect length for a chapter, not so long as to be bloated with filler, and not so short as to leave the reader unfulfilled. I personally, would love for all your future chapters to be like this.

The scene when he found Zoe unconscious in his kitchen was brilliant and heart-wrenching and every scene with Alice was a masterclass in human behavioral spectrums. I don't know if you did actual research or if you have experience with the lifestyle, but well done sir!

While I absolutely love the Quaranteam universe CorruptingPower created, I am even more grateful that it has led to the exposure of these other talented authors. My only complaint is how long I have to wait for the next chapter!

NursesNurses7 months ago

Another 5 star story. I loved the story. And you brought in another story. He brought you in in his but I did not really put it together at the time. Both of you have very interesting characters. Looking forward to the next.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

As a military officer Ty needs to operate more like he does in the bedroom all the time. Clear decisive orders with retrospection kept to afterwards with a drink are what is needed. He needs to be ahead of his partners with the decisions and they need to be persuaded afterwards that he is right. Any second guessing should be left to quiet times in the bedroom.

KernflakesKernflakes7 months ago

Great chapter. Can't wait for Ch. 5.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Typo: It is Martial law, not Marshall law

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

OK. My first problem is with Alice. At 5ft with F sized breasts, how is she able to reach round them to treat patients? And with an arse to match she would look deformed. Also she is an another bloody bisexual and knows lottie and now in BDS- sodding-M!! with him a master/ Sir after going to a club 1 time and the rest from what he has read!! Ridiculous!! And as for putting bullet vibrators on lotties nipples, with what?!! Glue?!! Gaffer tape?!! Then there's Alice and her F sized breasts out of her bra hardly a sag?!! Only fake ones stay like that!! Gravity mate, they would be hanging down and unlike the Author I can speak from experience. I am 5ft, I work in ICU in Free health care country. I had size DD/E breasts. Scaffolding bra held them but the backache, leering by men as well, and without the bra they hung down even as a 19 year old. Went on the waiting list and by 21 I had a reduction surgery and went to a size B, in keeping with my frame and my arse. I could run and swim with ease. Best decision I ever made. Men stopped leering. And I could do my training and eventually ended up working in icu. So this is a fantasy woman in Alice, in reality she would be fed up from the backache, trying to get her arms around her chest to work, wearing a Scaffold bra as without they would hang down to her waist, fed up from the leering and saving up for a reduction to her breasts and buttocks!!! This story is getting too silly now, just like the UK one. Think I will keep rereading the Original instead. This story and the UK one is just wanking material for the lads.....

ThePantsmanThePantsman7 months ago

Plot is maintaining it's hi standards.

The constant overuse of pet names is a little soppy and annoying.

rockingtilidroprockingtilidrop7 months ago

Really enjoying this so far , I am looking forward to see where you take it

WolfbeckettWolfbeckett7 months ago

I'm enjoying this very much compared to the other Quaranteam stuff I've read so far. This last scene especially was one of the hottest I've read here despite Alice's... shall we say... slightly unrealistic proportions. I mean seriously, at her height, the breast size you've described is going to have her hunched over like Quasimodo by the time she's 30. Poor girl. But other than that this scene was VERY relevant to my interests and I loved it enough to ALMOST forgive the fact that Charlotte's first time didn't happen "on camera". I hope you do a flashback to it at some point because it really feels like her character got cheated by not showing us her imprinting scene when every other girl gets one.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Truly a delightful addition to the Quaranteam Universe !

Your writing style is smooth, detailed and inviting - I look forward to more of your tales.

Rhon

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love this story! Can’t wait to see what happens as he gets used to being the master of his 2 submissive slave girls.

And hopefully how the other girls get influenced to be more deferential and submissive as well, even if they are never going to ask to be collared.

WargamerWargamer5 months ago

Great chapter, the plot builds nicely

5/5

DwarfLord50DwarfLord509 days ago

Just want to start with saying I'm enjoying these stories, but I'ma bit confused. Ty takes Zoe to the hospital, asks to talk to Dr. Rai, and then the nurse and Dr. are furious with him. Does "talk" mean something different in Australia? Why is she mad at him?

DwarfLord50DwarfLord507 days ago

Yeah, I've now read the whole chapter and I still think the doctor's reaction was a bit over the top. Does she assume everyone asking to talk to her is hitting on her? Again, I really enjoyed this, but that scene seems over played.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSilverRyden@SilverRyden
One of the boys. Usually a lurker, ideas and momentum compelled me to put pen to paper once again. I hope you enjoy. 12/5/24 - Making steady progress on both AU 12 and the new project. I have a week of leave coming up too, so I should be able to knock both out by the end of i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES