All Comments on 'Quaranteam - AU Ch. 05'

by SilverRyden

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
rockingtilidroprockingtilidrop6 months ago

Very good again , had me confused to start with , so far the story has mainly been about Ty, So moving back to Ray had me unsure , thats all on me though.

However as much as this was a great read , Ty's team is a bit sexier.

Thanks again for the great story in a great QT universe. You obviously worked well with CP to get the Oz angle he had started into your story. Congrats.

kyotie913kyotie9136 months ago

One of the saddest but best chapter I have read on this site in a long time. 5 star just isn't a good enough rating scale C P and the QT Universe should be very happy your a part of the team

Carnes8004Carnes80046 months ago

Thanks. Keep those chapters a-coming. Stay safe.

tjb50caltjb50cal6 months ago

good update, very intense and emotional, survivor's guilt is definitely something not yet covered in any of the quaranteam story arcs...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very good chapter. I too had to reread a bit of the earlier chapters before I remembered Ray well enough, but is just a feature of this format of having a chapter every once in a while. I generally reread bits of the previous chapter anyway whenever a new one appears, to get back in the story. Here that didn't really help, so I had to go back even further.

Could be interesting if someone did a QT story with a female main character, but I know that I can't manage that. So I just throw the idea out here, hoping someone else will pick it up and run with it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great Story. I don't normally rate any story but yours I had to. I agree with all the comments that I read at the end,; that were there after I finished your story. Looking forward to the rest of your QT stories.

CurrentParameterCurrentParameter6 months ago

another great chapter....agree with rockingtilidrop in that I was confused a bit at the start. On the next chapter you may want to list the members of each family. The one thing with the Quaranteam stories is keeping track of the ever growing lists of characters. And with multiple Quaranteam stories from different authors it is sometimes hard to keep track of which characters are in which authors stories.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_One6 months ago

I was a bit confused throughout this one. If you do time jumps which is what feels like happen in part this, at least gives us a heads up. Also can you listed the various teams going forward?

This is good work through.

KtmgoKtmgo6 months ago

Another great chapter. The emotions are so real

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fuck you for hiring ninja to sneak into my house and cut onions.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Binged your list so far. I think it's awesome work. Definitely well thought out to put it seamlessly into the greater universe without just rewriting a story. We are looking forward to your next chapter!

bear1999bear19996 months ago

This was so powerful ....really brings the humanity of life after pandemic to the forefront. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is what I have been waiting for from the Quaranteam Universe. Not looking forward to it. No. Not that. But the acknowledgement and revealing of the universal and crippling grief and emoutional trauma that Duo Halo would have across all societies and countries. Yes, this is a fantasy universe and we accept so many conceits - that's a given. But there are so many facets that can't be hand-waved away. Supply chains would whither and atrophy, entire industries and organisations would be damaged almost beyond the point of recovery - ok hand-wave and that's not there. But the human toll both mortally and emotionally cannot be overcome. Thank you for being the first that really exposes it. It helps make this more immersive. Thank you again. It was hard to read. Cannot imagine how much harder it would have been to write.

WolfbeckettWolfbeckett5 months ago

"Having people beside me, sisters, a partner; that makes me happy. If I got to have a couple of kids too? Couldn't be anything better."

Oh, I wouldn't worry about having kids, Simone my dear. The reality of the situation is that every government on the planet after a disaster like this would be heavily promoting people having a lot of kids, POSSIBLY even to the point of mandating that people HAVE to have kids, because whatever countries manage to rebound their populations the best over the next generation or two are going to be the countries that are poised to be the power players moving forward.

WargamerWargamer5 months ago

Excellent story, really enjoying it

Next chapter asap

Scores 5/5

WatcherNtheSlyWatcherNtheSly4 months ago

Who put chopped onions in that letter?

Bushwhacker55Bushwhacker5526 days ago

Damn this one had tears in my eyes. Very well written!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSilverRyden@SilverRyden
One of the boys. Usually a lurker, ideas and momentum compelled me to put pen to paper once again. I hope you enjoy. 29/4/24 - QT:AU Chapter 11 uploaded for publishing. Thanks for waiting. The new project just needs some tweaking and I'll release Ch1 of that too.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES