All Comments on 'Quaranteam - AU Ch. 06'

by SilverRyden

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkerson5 months ago

Wow, that's a new twist. An ordered pairing. I can see the reasoning behind it, and it's entirely likely, like many of the other thing s happening in QTverse, but wow.

alsithalsith5 months ago

Wasn't the military operation the attempt in America on Phil and others? It now seems to be one in Europe? I'm getting confused about that. That aside loving the work, and good quality writing.

laad4e08laad4e085 months ago

Thank you to SilverRyden for a new chapter. This is easily may favorite Quaranteam spin off. Tiberius is an awesome MC. Clearly Grace will find herself able to re-bond with our Tiberius. Its been telegraphed so no spoiler alert.

This one can not come out fast enough so, please continue.

WolfbeckettWolfbeckett5 months ago

"We've got the rest of our lives to spend together, love. I'm sure we can take our time."

Now, see, that's where you're wrong, Tiberius. Since the author has decided to make the main characters already be in their mid 30's, if Lettie wants kids she really should be going off the pill NOW and trying to make it happen ASAP. She's already 35, her *STOMP STOMP* biological clock is ticking, and it's ticking down fast. She's already at an age where the odds of actually getting pregnant are starting to go down measurably and the odds of miscarrying a pregnancy start going up, she has perhaps a few years before the pregnancy itself starts to get a lot more risky, a few years after that before the increased chance of birth defects become complicated, and perhaps as little as 5 years after that before menopause sets in. If she wants children, the best time for her to be planning that is 5 years ago, but the second best time is right fucking now.

The2thdocThe2thdoc5 months ago

Keep ‘em coming

MehntalityMehntality5 months ago

I gotta say, I LOVE this Aussie offshoot in the QT universe. It checks all the boxes and keeps me impatiently awaiting the next installment...

JohnnygrillsJohnnygrills5 months ago

Edge of my seat dude! Next chapter please 🙏

BeardOfGreyBeardOfGrey5 months ago

Thank you for this new chapter in an excellent addition to the Quaranteam world!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love the twists... but I'm also wondering what Ty did to the "Brothers Dim" ...

KernflakesKernflakes5 months ago

Damn, things getting very spicy. A+

robots101robots1015 months ago

Thanks for keeping the story going!

CherrypahhaCherrypahha5 months ago

After reading the other posts: correction, Two twists, ordered pairing (arranged marriage) and the concerns of Grace about her partner that is leading to something. Who is the other ‘player’? Are they in relation to the Connery?

The information from the Americans hasn’t introduced about necrotized semen(Russians and Germans know… and the other serum variant for re-assigning)

KtmgoKtmgo5 months ago

Very interesting. Beatrice and Elizabeth confirmed. Grace most likely, once they get the process from the gay Russian guy. And maybe even Zoe. His family is growing fast.

GrubermanGruberman5 months ago

@alsith - the op referred to is in McCallister's Madness...

HornERabbitHornERabbit5 months ago

Great writing! Adventures, twists, challenges, and enough sex to be very entertainingly thoughtful. Enjoying the international flair of this and the development of the characters. Really feel that we're getting to know them.

JohnSimmsJohnSimms5 months ago

Romantically, looking forward to how Elizabeth and Beatrice integrate with Ty's team. Also interested in Grace and Zoe. Wondering how bent Ben Morgan is and if he is in with whoever controlled Conners. The barbie with Ty and Roy's teams will be interesting with all the new members. Great entry in the series!

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot3 months ago

To put the minds of those who are worried about old eggs in the bodies of females over 30, remember the rejuvenation effects of the serum. If it can repair damage from old injuries as has done with Ty and Sumi, it would follow that ovaries would likewise be rejuvenated and the complications associated with pregnancy in the thirties would also be greatly reduced. I imagine that topic will come forward at some point.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSilverRyden@SilverRyden
One of the boys. Usually a lurker, ideas and momentum compelled me to put pen to paper once again. I hope you enjoy. 29/4/24 - QT:AU Chapter 11 uploaded for publishing. Thanks for waiting. The new project just needs some tweaking and I'll release Ch1 of that too.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES