All Comments on 'Quaranteam - AU Ch. 07'

by SilverRyden

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AZTT2AZTT24 months ago

Very good story.

Mindfuck81Mindfuck814 months ago

Maybe my favourite qt of them all. Thanks. Looking forward to reading the next chapter.

Shaqjor477Shaqjor4774 months ago

You and your cliff better not take too long to follow up on Ty....

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ugh.... the fucking cliffhangers in this universe are killers! Great chapter, loving the direction this is heading! I think one of the things I'm finding most fun is the sort of idiot genius trope you have built Ty into. Clearly, he is a force to be reckoned with in his professional life, but he's made a mess of his personal life and made some boneheaded oversights.

I don't remember you mentioning Juno before, but am on tenterhooks waiting to find out how the sentence "meet your...." ends.

CherrypahhaCherrypahha4 months ago

Really? That kind of ‘cliff-hanger’!

Really good story though. Thank you.

SorchakSorchak4 months ago

Any bets that Juno wants to join Ty's Team?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Fuuuuuck. If you switch to another character I'm going to find you. Damn cliffhanger...

Jokes aside, great work-- you've really meshed in well with the tone of the Quaranteam universe; very appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great continuation of this story. I check for new segments frequently. Thank you

Smartest1Smartest14 months ago

A, little strange for a (SO trained) soldier to not pay attention to two people, men at that, when he'd just learned to crankup his security. Anyway, interesting story.

Funny,though, to see every qt story covering such a diversity of topics.

Already in anticipation of the next chapters. Hopefully a little sooner (than later 😉)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Seems as if someone is attacking Liz.

And Ty really needs to break that habit of getting murdered.

jakeyarger223jakeyarger2234 months ago

i gotta ask is ty the father of junos kids

KernflakesKernflakes4 months ago

Damn, that was a great ending to the chapter. I'm not even mad at the cliffhanger. Can't wait for the next installment!

WolfbeckettWolfbeckett4 months ago

This is one of my favorite QT branches, thanks SilverRyden! Always happy to see an update to it!

Ty's family is growing nicely and I like everyone in it so far, looking forward to seeing where it goes from here!

TowGodTowGod4 months ago

This one was a definite 5/5. Love the ending cliffhanger, but just hurry up with the next chapter!

CurrentParameterCurrentParameter4 months ago

Another great chapter.

sabrinamoanssabrinamoans4 months ago

Love the story. Great pacing and action!

KahunabobKahunabob4 months ago

Sonnuva cliffhanger! You bastard 😉 😘 write faster. I need to know what happens next.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_One4 months ago

Well then that's a fucking cliffhanger

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story line. I've had this series bookmarked since you started it. Great character development. Looking forward to the next installment.

MRPapagiorgioMRPapagiorgio4 months ago

I echo what Kahunabob wrote.

Great chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So far, this story is outstanding and you've left one hell of a cliffhanger so good on you. Looking forward to the next chapter. Awesome writing, keep it up.

ThePantsmanThePantsman4 months ago

Love the idea of having one or some of the women not diving straight into sex the first time especially the younger ones. Allows for the possibility of some normal gradual build up to different sex acts.

BeardOfGreyBeardOfGrey4 months ago

Thank you for one of the Best QT storylines and wonderful writing! Now don't leave us HANGING for too long!!!

JohnSimmsJohnSimms4 months ago

Excellent entry! Liz seems like an interesting character and can't wait to see how her story goes. Ty really needs to get on the ball. His depression is not good for the family or the vax rollout. Is Juno ill or sad? Will the kids and Juno join the family? How crowded will the barbie get? Will Grace be reassigned as her husband goes dark? Can't wait for the French and Japan connections! I enjoy the alternating but it really does make this cliffhanger particularly difficult.

Beemer_pilotBeemer_pilot4 months ago

Wow!! I guess that I’ll be holding my breath for a couple of weeks. Great writing and I love the fully fleshed out characters.

alsithalsith4 months ago

Good addition to the story. That serendipity to THAT degree might be stretching it a bit, but all good.

chaserman1chaserman14 months ago

What a place to stop us at 😡. Impatiently awaiting the next submission to the story! Really enjoying it thus far!

ShareddespairShareddespair4 months ago

Damn it, hare cliffhangers but can't hate you for writing this one so well

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I don't know where you got the juno idea but I love it

shocklanceshocklance4 months ago

Dang! That's one heck of a cliffhanger! Looking forward to the next chapter! Very curious to see if we find out more about what happened with Ty's Japanese girlfriend.

WatcherNtheSlyWatcherNtheSly4 months ago

Come on, not a cliffhanger!!!

ReadingRedReadingRed4 months ago

That's a nasty cliffhanger also I binged the whole set in about 6 hours so chop chop buddy I'm getting antsy now but anyway I like think perspective compared to BreakTheBar's version gives a more "in the shit show" feel

Carnes8004Carnes80044 months ago

Reread the seven chapters currently available. I really are enjoying your work. However, I noted that the times between the chapters seems to be getting longer. As Literotica is supposed to be for amateur writers, I won't be rating any further Patreon professional writers. Yours are all 5*. Keep the suspense period short, AND as always, Stay safe. Covid is still out there.

lookbob66lookbob664 months ago

I KNEW this would be the one where I get referred to a “previous part”. I like the plotting, the dialogue, the editing. Good work and keep going.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot3 months ago

I remarked earlier in this volume about some of the differences in viewpoints of the English-speaking world between the various countries (divided by a common language, paraphrasing Churchhill). My contact with them was mostly through the military -- the pilot in my screen name. While we all had different takes on any given situation, we had a bond through our military connection that also gave us some differing, but more convergent, views. SilverRyden has deftly presents some aspects of those factors. The few contacts I've had with the Israelis and the French tell me they are also accurately presented. As a result this portion of the Quaranteam World is phenomenally well developed in my opinion. I can hardly wait to see how this story line unfolds.....

.

Kudos unlimited to SilverRyden❗

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSilverRyden@SilverRyden
One of the boys. Usually a lurker, ideas and momentum compelled me to put pen to paper once again. I hope you enjoy. 29/4/24 - QT:AU Chapter 11 uploaded for publishing. Thanks for waiting. The new project just needs some tweaking and I'll release Ch1 of that too.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES