All Comments on 'Quaranteam - AU Ch. 08'

by SilverRyden

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Carnes8004Carnes80043 months ago

Thanks, Stay safe.

KahunabobKahunabob3 months ago

Jeez. Dude. Don't fuck around with kids and pets. I'm honestly wondering what would piss me off more, you keeping the murder as is, or doing a 180 and once the SASR goes in and rains Holy Hell on that Bastard they find the kid still alive. Feels a bit too heavy handed a plot device to get Grace to join Team Tim. I already know I'm going to keep reading, but don't be surprised if you'll get a lot of criticism for this.

ArediaAredia3 months ago

Nice plot twist - should have expected something like this, you've put up a few signs. Damien, Maj. Connors, the end of Chapter 7, some dropped words here and there about an Arab ... I didn't read the tea leaves.

Love the story - I'll read to the end, which I hope is a long way off. )

BruceWoBruceWo3 months ago

Great cliffhanger

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_One3 months ago

Yeah something tells me the arab nations aren't getting dosed.

alsithalsith3 months ago

Ouch.

Good continuation, and realistic development. But you're always going to get some ouch in a situation like this. Looking forward to how this develops. I'm getting a little John Ringo vibe in some parts. Eric Flint in others.

Irish687Irish6873 months ago

Love this.. keep it up...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

At least they now have the voice print and video image of the asshole behind the attacks. If he was on any terrorist watch lists or anything like that they can find the bastard. However, they also need to plug the internal security leak that clued the baddies in on where Ty and Rayne were, with at least 2 gunmen at the hospital and four at the home Rayne was staying at.

Just fuck this motherfucker up within the next few chapters.

TowGodTowGod3 months ago

Got only one suggestion for what happens to that Arab. Joint Australian/American strike with a Longbow Hellfire up his ass.

KernflakesKernflakes3 months ago

Damn you, making the cliff even higher.......aghhhh. Well played... Great chapter. Very intense. I hope the girl is still alive, but geeze that was emotional

HornERabbitHornERabbit3 months ago

Great, and logical path for this tale. Way to leave us readers in having for to the next chapter 😆😆. Well written and the characters just keep getting more engaging. Thanks for a great 👍 chapter

The2thdocThe2thdoc3 months ago

Can’t believe u r making us wait

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Damn good! Real and gritty like the world with DuoHalo.

You are really good and your telling of stories in this Quranteam universe is top notch.

NursesNurses3 months ago

Another 5 because there is no way to give a 6. Lots of excitement in this one. Descriptions of bad things don't bother me in a novel. In a newspaper would be much different. Keep up the good work.

robots101robots1013 months ago

I like how you resolved grace so far. I could have been far worse with her trapped with him while he was in jail or a coma. Now the question is, if Tim is in terrible shape, will they draw seamen to bind him to her? It's too early in the timeline for the Russian solution. I hope they do not find someone else to pair her with.

As for the daughter, it could have been much, much darker written. You have shown just enough to really make the reader understand the depth of the evil of the enemy.

bear1999bear19993 months ago

Wow a bit over the top...unfortunately also tinged with a realistic view of what could happen in a true Q world. just hoping for justice. 5/5

ReadingRedReadingRed3 months ago

Please hurry I don't know if I can handle the suspense of knowing what went down at the hospital I love a good firefight but the cliffhangers are killin me

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thank you very much for the warning. And don't take to long to resolve the issue please. You have a very good story going here don't ruin it please. So far I love the characters and can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

As an American citizen, most of the Muslim nations would not be on America's list of nations to receive the vaccine. Those empty nations would be less troublesome if they were to be taken over by less radical countries. Also, we know that Muslim terrorists have no shame about torturing and killing children. So, I am wondering if the little girl is still alive. Because the terrorists didn't show a body. And let's face it, terrorists are not shy about their crimes.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Awesome story, 5/5, No questions asked. But could you consider tuning the cliffhanger down a notch? The waiting is killing us!

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot3 months ago

I've only been hanging on this cliff for about 10 minutes. It already feels like it has been days! I need MORE❗❗

GodultraGodultra3 months ago

What Rhino said!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSilverRyden@SilverRyden
One of the boys. Usually a lurker, ideas and momentum compelled me to put pen to paper once again. I hope you enjoy. 29/4/24 - QT:AU Chapter 11 uploaded for publishing. Thanks for waiting. The new project just needs some tweaking and I'll release Ch1 of that too.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES