All Comments on 'Quaranteam - AU Ch. 10'

by SilverRyden

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
rockingtilidroprockingtilidropabout 1 month ago

Great as always , keep em coming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Would love for Ty to fall into an imprinting regeneration sleep after he fucks and imprints two or more women in a row. Also it would be interesting if more of Ty's ex-girlfriends/sex partners were to join his Team.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great, I look every day for Quaranteam updates

SlofredSlofredabout 1 month ago

Thank you for sharing your tale with us. You were right we all are now full up to date on the soap opera aspect of the story. I am just waiting for the news about the two gay Russian guys who hooked up to reach them so they can get the girls squared away. 5 stars again and again thanks for the installment

Carnes8004Carnes8004about 1 month ago

Great chapter, 5*. Welcome back, we missed your "down under" input to the QT Universe. I wondered about the 2d input below. Now that Ty will have an Asian team member. What, if any, would happen if Ty's Japanese ex-girlfriend arrives? Don't let it out. We have not signed a NDA. Do what you need to with work, family, health, and other things. We will be waiting on the edge of our chairs. STAY SAFE.

JohnnygrillsJohnnygrillsabout 1 month ago

Great way to start my day! Nice story rounding out some things and setting up new stuff. Well done! Maybe not make us wait another month? Glad you're feeling better 😊

Damonkey916Damonkey916about 1 month ago

Great chapter. Basically ties everyone together in your book. Best QT story in my opinion

ParsimoniousPersimmonParsimoniousPersimmonabout 1 month ago

Thanks for another great addition to the QT universe!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It would be rather embarrassing if two more women are given the serum, and after 'servicing' the first one, Ty falls into a regenerative sleep. Could be interesting to see that from the viewpoint of the other woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Ive waited what seems like forever for this, really enjoyed the story so far ,please do the next chapter soon.

HornERabbitHornERabbitabout 1 month ago

Thanks for another great chapter in the Australian edition of quaranteam. Love how you integrate Bellona and Mars Into the families. Great job on developing the tangential characters to be intriguing individuals in their own rights.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneabout 1 month ago

This was a good read and a good way to start my vacation. Only two minor things. One is put the charcther list at the start of the chapter. The second, is in the early 40s seems unlikely for the winnery and house to be built. A war was ongoing, maybe mid-40s.

Other than that good stuff sir

BruceWoBruceWoabout 1 month ago

As someone who has regularly been to Yarra Valley and advised a number of the vineyards there, can advise that your claim that the Marshall's (or anyone else) own 1/3 of valley is implausible

- it is >3,000km2;

- had over 2,800ha of vineyards

- has over 80 wineries

BTW Victoria Barracks is in Sydney.

unrealtimeunrealtimeabout 1 month ago

This seems like a consolidation episode. Nothing really new but rather tying a bunch of loose ends up to prepare for the next leap forward. OK mate, with this out of the way we expect some razzle dazzle in Chapter 11. You’ve dropped plenty of hints, now it’s time to make good.

Bella and Mars have the potential to be major characters. That may seem strange in a Mind Control/Harem series. Their relationship with Ty is such a glaring contrast to the main theme that it just begs to be explored.

This presentation and exploration of the side effects is one of the great joys of the QT universe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What Carn38004 said!!!!! Plus, please consider putting the roster at the beginning of the chapter. Especially when it has been a while since the previous installment and/or you are re-introducing a lot of the characters from earlier chapters. Please continue!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What Carn38004 said!!!!! Plus, please consider putting the roster at the beginning of the chapter. Especially when it has been a while since the previous installment and/or you are re-introducing a lot of the characters from earlier chapters. Please continue!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I like chapters that balance story progression and character growth 5/5

KahunabobKahunabobabout 1 month ago

So, good next chapter. After the roller coaster of the last 10-11 days, QT-AU needed a change of pace for everyone to de-stress and unwind a bit. Good pacing in this chapter. Loved the banter between everyone at the barbie. It's not hard to leave rank at the door if everyone is basically family at this point and you wrote a believable way for that to happen naturally. I'm looking forward to how you'll describe the events surrounding the Sheikh getting his ass handed to him.

dapidapiabout 1 month ago

I would think that Tiberious would be a full Colonel. Considering his purview would be nationwide.

NursesNursesabout 1 month ago

It was a bit of a wait. But it was 5 pages. I deliberately strung it over 2 days feeding my addiction. You do a really great storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story! Looking forward to the next chapter. Take your time, just hurry up! Lol! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What an awesome family moment in the middle of this insane, fast-moving situation.

ThePantsmanThePantsmanabout 1 month ago

Well done on the first book.

Some great storylines and characters. Like other QT franchises the harems get a little difficult to follow it terms of remembering who belongs to who with bbq or party scenes. I feel concentrating on fleshing out the main characters is better achieved by involving them in the main plot lines in chapter form. Doing it little by little for all kind of leaves the character development spread too thin IMO.

SilverRydenSilverRydenabout 1 month agoAuthor

@BruceWo - yeah, it's improbable. for someone to be involved in the operation of 1/3 of the valley's vineyards. But this is fiction and an alternate universe. Stranger things have happened.

As for Victoria Barracks, there is also one in Melbourne, and the Department of Defense uses it as an admin site for all branches of the ADF.

Scrappy58Scrappy58about 1 month ago

Another awesome chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Binge-read the full series in about a day while stuck home with a viral infection (oh irony...). You got me hooked and I'm looking forward to the next installments! Please don't feel pressured to rush them, though; keep writing at a pace that is comfortable to you.

I do need to ask about one blonde French-speaking Béatrice Martin in her thirties with a beautiful voice... Do you so happen to be a fan of Canadian singer Coeur de Pirate going by the same name? If so, I highly applaud your music taste!

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Just binge read the shit out of all 10 parts. Definitely one of my faves in the QT universe. Look forward to more parts.

MakehandpartyMakehandparty20 days ago

MORE!!! NEED MORE!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSilverRyden@SilverRyden
One of the boys. Usually a lurker, ideas and momentum compelled me to put pen to paper once again. I hope you enjoy. 12/5/24 - Making steady progress on both AU 12 and the new project. I have a week of leave coming up too, so I should be able to knock both out by the end of i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES