Quaranteam - AU Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damian's expression became a little melancholic. "They're what, five or six? A couple years older and mum would have passed knowing she was a nonna. She'd have loved that."

Ty sighed, feeling the bite of loss cut into him. "They're six. Just last month. And yeah. It would have been nice if one of us had gotten around to it a bit sooner, but it is what it is, Damo. Now Mum and dad are watching from above, and you can be sure they're beaming from ear to ear." A small grin slid onto his face and he looked his brother dead in the eyes as he asked. "And I might be a dad now, but I'm not an uncle yet, so when are you and Louise going to get started? It's time to make babies, baby bro."

The young Frenchwoman blushed to the tip of her ears and Damian sputtered, once again at a loss for words. "Christ, Ty, how much have you had to drink?"

Ty just laughed. "Nowhere near as much as you'd think, Damo. Got a partner to imprint, so I can't get totally smashed. Anyway, don't leave it for too long, alright? Get busy gettin' busy."

Damian was clearly trying not to throw something and Louise's expression was completely mortified. "When we start having kids is none of your business, you hear me?"

Ty just kept laughing, his sides beginning to hurt. "Of course it isn't. I'm just saying don't wait too long, yeah?"

Damian huffed and walked off, but Louise drew closer to the camera and winked. "He will not admit it, but we've started trying and I am sure he will propose soon, so expect a call about that, Tiberius."

Trying his best to look contrite and failing miserably, Ty gave in and gave her a warm smile. "Congratulations, Louise. And if I made you at all uncomfortable with my teasing, I'm sorry. A lot of that is just how I interact with Damo."

"Think nothing of it. He's over in the kitchen right now, having a meltdown about becoming an uncle. I rather think he's ecstatic, if the grin on his face is any indication."

The rather pointed, "Hey, don't tell him that!" from offscreen nearly set Ty off laughing again and he bid Louise goodbye, along with asking her to tell Amélie that everything was progressing smoothly and they'd have a shipment in the air within a few days.

--

Marshall Household, Melbourne Southeastern Suburbs, Victoria, Australia - November 1, 2020 - 6:30 PM AEDT

--

Juno sat at the edge of the bed, her heart in her throat and her body completely aflame. She knew full well that the first time between her and Ty had been a drunken mess. And now, even though Alice had told her it would happen, she had definitely failed to mention just how fast the serum would ramp up her lusts and now Juno was terrified that her second encounter with the man of her dreams was going to end with her as a hot mess.

As she fretted, the big soldier stepped out of the bathroom, watching her with no small amount of curiosity. As she sat there, mostly undressed, he could see that she hadn't let herself go over the years. Healthy curves that had only been accentuated by motherhood. She had a glow to her, partly from her good health, and partly from her arousal. It took her a few moments to realise he was watching her and she shuddered.

"Are you sure you're ok with me, Ty?"

Ty strode over and sat beside her, the towel around his hips just barely keeping his modesty. "God damn it, woman. That's my question, as late as it is now that you've taken the serum. Juno, we may never have been a couple, as it's understood. But I've always adored you and the person you've been. The fact of the matter is that you and I never gave anything between us a chance."

Juno looked indignant. "But you were -"

Ty raised a hand to forestall her. "I know. At the time I had just been dating Suzune and she ran off and left me for reasons I still don't understand. Then Damo turns up and asks me to do a double date with him, Louise and Béa. A date I screwed up because I was wrapped in my own head. Then we had New Year's Eve and things got very awkward between us. I mean, I understand why, now, but we never had a chance to get our feet under us. Maybe now we can. Even if the kids weren't in the picture, I know I'd like that. How about you?"

She stared into his eyes, hoping that what she'd read in them was the truth and she wasn't disappointed. His steel grey eyes never wavered, filled with warmth and affection.

"I want that more than anything."

He beamed. "Good. Just no more hiding important things, got it?"

Sagging in relief, she buried her head in the big man's hairy chest and took a deep breath, her nose filling with his post-cleanup scent. With how aroused she was, it was almost an aphrodisiac, sending her body into overdrive.

Tilting her head up, Juno tried her best to devour Ty's lips, assaulting him with a kiss filled with an ardour that she didn't think she'd ever felt before. The pair's hands roamed, exploring each other and this time, without the copious amounts of alcohol muddling their senses, the fondling only drove their desire for one another ever higher. Ty's towel fell away and Juno's bra and panties were sent flying as they groped away at one another. Something long repressed had been released, and now there was no going back.

Finally, after what felt like hours, though it was only minutes, their mouths separated and Juno buried her head in Ty's chest and moaned throatily as his fingers ploughed their way into her. The more they sawed in and out, the more drenched she became and her cries rapidly grew more lustful and frantic. She was mere moments from an orgasm but that damned serum was blocking it and it was driving her mad.

"Ty, I can't take it anymore! I'll never hide things from you again, so please, don't make me wait any longer. Please Ty, let me cum!"

Giving her a wicked smile, he rubbed a finger over the head of his throbbing cock, coating it in some precum before bringing that finger to her lips. She opened her mouth greedily to accept it, but he paused, just out of reach.

"This is the last possible moment for you to change your mind, Juno. I pray you won't, but the option is there. If you have any hesitation, turn away. If you have any doubts, speak up now, because unless I keel over dead, there's no going back."

Offering his precum-coated finger to Juno once again, Ty held her gaze. To his relief, she didn't hesitate at all, opening her mouth to lick from the base of his finger up. The moment her tongue ran over the glistening pad of his finger, her body bent like a bow and her mouth fell open in a silent scream. Her body convulsed and Ty was startled when she actually squirted; a veritable tide spraying out from her nether regions and over him. To his credit, he just took it in stride, leaning down to latch onto one of her puffy nipples, running a tongue over her darkened areola as her chest heaved and she tried to regain her senses. He drilled his fingers back into her steamy depths, thumbing her clit as she writhed in delicious agony.

As minutes passed, Juno finally got control of her body back and her hands went to Ty's, trying futilely to pull his fingers away as she cried out.

"Please, no! No more fingers, Ty! Just take me, you brute! Take that magnificent dick and pound me into submission! Make me, the mother of your firstborn children, yours for good! I love you, Tiberius."

The big soldier needed no further invitation, pinning her arms above her head with one hand as he kissed her again, using the other to line himself up. He was beyond aroused and knew he wouldn't last long, but the Dom in him wanted him to hold on until she begged for it. Juno wasn't a submissive, and he didn't intend to push her in that direction, but he couldn't help the thoughts. Instead, he drew his hips forward and was greeted with the warm, wet sensation of her snatch enveloping him. His thrusts were automatic, and his conscious brain had no input on his actions.

He had bred this woman; she was his. She just needed to accept that fact once and for all.

A small part of Ty knew that was his caveman brain speaking, but the caveman was in charge just then and didn't care. He had to reclaim her, teach her not to hide things ever again. He had to --

He froze as he noticed the pitch of Juno's cries had changed and his eyes widened as he realised he had been absolutely slamming himself into her. Her head was rolling and for a moment he couldn't tell if she was in pain, or if she was even conscious.

Then her head snapped towards him and she screamed at him. "Don't stop! Oh Gods, don't stop!"

He started thrusting again and her cries reached fever pitch as she reached her peak but couldn't crest it once again.

"Claim me! Claim me, stud! Fill me with your seed and give me more kids. Give our kids some brothers and sisters! I'll never leave your side again, so just fill me!"

He couldn't hold it any longer, so he did as the woman asked and let go, filling her with blast after blast of cum. Juno bucked under him so hard she nearly threw him off the bed, but he gripped the sheets and adjusted so every shot ended inside her.

Finally, when both of their orgasms had died down, only his heaving breaths and the quiet whispers remained.

"Imprinting...Imprinting...Imprinting."

Ty rolled off Juno and just lay there for a moment. He was sore; he knew he'd overdone it with his midsection not fully healed, but he hadn't been able to help himself. Something in him had snapped, and he was just glad he hadn't hurt her.

Getting up slowly, he winced a little as he felt the pull at his side - one of the stitches may have torn. He'd have to get Alice to look at it. Later. He strode back into the bathroom, grabbing the washcloth he'd set aside earlier and dampening it slightly with warm water before returning to the bedroom and cleaning Juno up. Covering her, he returned to the bathroom and wiped himself down too, before dressing and leaving the room. He had some thinking to do.

--

Marshall Household, Melbourne Southeastern Suburbs, Victoria, Australia - November 1, 2020 - 7:30 PM AEDT

--

Ty sat alone at the desk where it had all begun, contemplating the number eleven.

Eleven days and just about eleven hours ago, his life hadn't just been changed, but completely and thoroughly upended. Certainly for the better, but Ty knew he still hadn't spent any time just...processing. In eleven days, he had become sexually and romantically entwined with eight, no, nine women. Ok, Zoe may not have bonded with him yet, but there was no escaping that, not that he wanted to. And now, Uncle Jon had decided to drop not one, but two more people on him, bringing the total up to eleven. His side twinged, and he realised that even the latest injuries brought the count for his bullet scars up to eleven.

"Fucking eleven." That number would now be a source of trauma, he was sure. He really needed to look at that list of therapists, but now there was a genuine chance that Uncle Jon would try and have them join his Team.

There was a shuffling noise from outside the room and Ty glanced over, not surprised to see the rest of his new family, watching him silently.

"Something on my face, ladies?"

Lettie chuckled as they all filed in. "Consternation. Possibly a bit of irritation. A whole lot of confusion. Oh, and a beard."

Zoe laughed. "It's more like 80% beard, and a bit of the other things, Lettie. What was that about eleven, Ty?"

He sighed. "Eleven Days. Eleven..."

"Partners." Liz finished the sentence, and Ty wasn't going to mention the part about his injuries in any case, so he just nodded. "Though you haven't bonded three of them." She'd been opening up the last few days, and now seemed to have found her place in the house.

"I haven't even met two of them. Ok, that's not entirely true. I've met Addison before, once. And who even knows who this South Korean woman is?"

Liz laughed. "I do. Kang Mi-Rae is a household name in Korea. She's an actress, and Mr. Hoffmann was right. She's extremely pretty. She's had a lot of leading roles in K-dramas, and she actually went to school here. Plus, she seems really nice from interviews."

"Well, damn. That's something else. But Liz, I'm actually hoping Uncle Jon was just joking. Not that I have anything against her, but I'm completely overwhelmed as it is. I want to properly spend some time with all of you first." He rubbed at his face, trying to piece together his thoughts. "I genuinely think that the only reason I haven't gone to pieces is that aside from you and Alice, I have a history with all of my partners. Some more than others, but still. I knew something about them going into this relationship. But I want to build on that, and I can't if I keep getting new people added in."

Liz looked thoughtful. "I suppose that's fair..."

"Liz, I haven't even had the proper time to get to know you. And that's something we both wanted to do and adding more people wouldn't be fair to you or anyone else, for that matter. What happens when there's more people competing for the same finite amount of time?"

She seemed to get it then. "I suppose you'll get spread thin. Or thinner than you are already."

Ty nodded but said no more on the topic. Instead, Zoe wanted to backtrack. "Ok, so I get the eleven partners thing. What about eleven days and eleven hours?"

Ty gestured towards the women around him. "October 21st is when this all began, sweetheart. At roughly 8:30AM. The day all of our lives began to change."

"Holy shit, was it really that recently? I mean, I was out of the loop for a while, but I thought with how much everything's developed that this has been going on for months now."

"Hardly. I'd not be struggling so much with all of this if it had been over months. But that's neither here nor there. What can I do for all of you? I assume you came to see me for a reason."

The young woman shuffled her feet a little but looked him in the eye. "Well, we really just came to check on you, but I also wanted to ask when you're going to imprint me?"

"We need to get some meat back on those bones first, I think. As it stands, I'll break you into pieces if I try. And there's also the issue of a regeneration happening. If we spin the roulette and you undergo one, there's no telling if your body has enough spare resources to keep you alive. I don't know if it's safe, Zoe."

She looked a little put out but nodded. "Would you do it if someone more medically qualified gave the OK?"

"If a doctor clears you, sure. But I don't want to put you at risk if we don't have to. Unless you change your mind about joining the family, you're already in, so there's nothing to fear on that front."

"I want that connection, Ty. I don't want to be outside the loop."

"You won't be, sweetheart. But nobody wins if you get hurt in the process." Pausing, he turned his attention to Alice. "Could you check on my stitches later, Alice? I think I may have gone overboard while I was with Juno." The caramel-skinned beauty's blue eyes went wide and she rushed over, pulling Ty's shirt up with a lot more force than necessary.

"You've ruptured one and another is hanging on by a thread, you brute. Just how forcefully did you move to do this much damage?"

Ty shrugged. "Like I said, overboard."

Alice just sighed and asked for one of the others to bring the first aid kit.

"Well, you're going to have to be more careful, or you risk the injury going septic. We can't afford that."

"Alright, alright, I'll be careful."

--

Marshall Household, Melbourne Southeastern Suburbs, Victoria, Australia - November 1, 2020 - 8:45 PM AEDT

--

"Hey Nik. How's things? How are you and Catalina?"

The bubbly, upbeat voice of Ty's friend Nikoletta came over the line and Ty couldn't keep the smile from his face. "Ty! Good to hear from you. Everything's going fine. Because the vineyards are so big, people can maintain distance from one another easily, and we don't run with huge crews to begin with, so everything's plugging along nicely for us. As for Catalina, she's doing great. She was asking about you, actually."

Ty chuckled. The relationship between Tiberius Marshall and Catalina Cabrera had been a tumultuous one. Until they'd met, Nik had always just referred to him as 'her boss' and had never delved into their personal relationship as friends. So, when he'd invited them both to dinner, just so he could get to know Catalina, they'd accepted. But things had turned sour when Catalina had turned up while Ty was giving Nik a hug and kiss of greeting, with the fiery Spanish woman slapping him hard across the face and accusing him of taking advantage of an employee. She had been calling him every name under the sun and Ty had almost lost his temper with her before Nik recovered from her shock and intervened. It still took nearly an hour for Catalina to calm down enough to actually accept the situation and by the end of the night, she had been feeling bad about what she'd done, but the relationship between them hadn't really improved. It had taken several months before they had both been willing to admit they were friends. Now, she trusted him almost as much as Nik did, and it was a point of pride for him.

"What does your firebrand need from me, Nik?"

She paused. "I can't say. She wanted to discuss it in person, but since that can't happen right now, she said we can do it over video. Would you mind if we swapped over to a video call?"

Ty let out a laugh and pushed the button on his phone to make the swap. "Sure, I bet she just wants to see me shirtless again."

Ty realised that he must have been on speaker, because he could hear Catalina yelling something at him in her native Castilian Spanish and his laughter just grew.

It was actually Catalina's face in the centre of the screen when the video feed kicked in and she gasped. "What the hell did you do to yourself, cabrón? Why the bandages?"

Ty winced. He'd forgotten about the head wrap after Alice had restitched his side. "Uh. Long story short, I got shot."

"Shot! How the hell did you get shot, idiota? You shouldn't have even been out of the house!"

"A lot of stuff has happened in the last ele- fortnight." Ty actually flinched at the number before correcting himself. "To be fair, that's partially what I wanted to call Nik and you about."

Nik stuck her head into the frame and raised an eyebrow. "You wanted to tell us you got shot? I mean, that's important, but...why?"

"Not that I got shot, but the circumstances and some other things that are changing. Look. I've sent you both an email. I need you to read it over and sign it. Can you do that now? I can't say much otherwise. I've sent the same thing to both of you, just so you know."

Nik's head turned away for a moment and she glanced over the email. "What the hell is this, Tiberius? An NDA? After all we've been through? You don't trust us?"

Ty rolled his eyes, prompting a look from Catalina, but his words were clear. "It's because I trust you that we're even having this conversation, Nik. But this is Government stuff. No matter how much I may trust you, the bigwigs trust nobody that they can't bring the hammer down on. Now, will you sign the damned paperwork or not? Both of you. I'll call you back once the signed papers hit my inbox."

"Ty, wai--"

He cut the line and sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose as he did. Lottie walked into the room with a cup of tea on a tray and put it in front of him, before draping herself over his shoulders and nuzzling his cheek.

"Problems, Ty?"

"No, love. Not really, anyway. I just...don't know exactly what I'm going to tell them. I mean, what can I say that is going to give them any hope?"