All Comments on 'Quaranteam: Blake's Seven Ch. 02'

by The_Licentious_Laureate

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Carnes8004Carnes80042 months ago

Enjoyed the installment, please don't wait 2 two months till the next one. Stay safe.

CurrentParameterCurrentParameter2 months ago

nice. keep them coming.

laad4e08laad4e082 months ago

I really enjoy the Quaranteam universe. Thank you for another chapter of this story. It is fun to see what the different authors do with the framework and how they present what it looks like in other parts of the world.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I skipped a lot of the sexual intercourse. I am mainly interested in the story moving forward - and it scarcely did. Eating, taking a shower, and cleaning does not move the story forward either. Yawn.

Please introduce some conflict. Whatever. Have a comet impact next door.

NursesNurses2 months ago

I love all the Quaranteam stories. I also love The Bunker by one of you. And I still say you should have Ruairi playing games with the Garda lady since she is a gamer. She might end up being number 8.

cindyp1976cindyp19762 months ago

Loving this one just as much as your other quaranteam story and can't wait for more of both of them.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Please continue!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I really enjoyed Ciara's perspective. Learning more about Rebecca was great especially the forensic accounting angle.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Thank you for a great 2nd installment. You are doing a really nice job and I’m looking forward to seeing your storyline develop further. 5/5!

alsithalsith2 months ago

Great addition to the ongoing :)

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The American government is not going to let the government of Ireland takeover American owned businesses/ companies in Ireland after giving them access to the vaccine. The US government is not a charity. Even though some Democratics treat it as one. In the original Quaranteam, Phil mentions that America's debts were being cancelled by foreign countries all over the world for access to the vaccine. Other countries are offering the US government anything they want for access to the vaccine. So, the Irish government should/will not be gaining control of US backed companies/businesses that are located in Ireland.

Falstaff60Falstaff602 months ago

Just my impression but it seems Ruairi is way too passive in the relationship. Feels like these two women are in control and he's just along for the ride. Doesn't feel like his character had enough development. No personality to speak of. Hope that comes out soon.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

What Falstaff60 said. Ruairi is just the luckiest guy in the country. His career possibilities aside, he doesn't seem to have any drive or direction. It isn't that he is just not looking a gift horse in the mouth (Now there's an image for you), he seems to be just kicking back and accepting whatever happens to him. It may be that circumstances necessarily dictate his passivity, but it feels like details are missing. Having said that, it is not a major flaw in the story. There is plenty of time left to fill in gaps and add details. Please continue!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Licentious_Laureate@The_Licentious_Laureate
Quaranteam - Team Tim Chapter 11 is in preparation. The Russian threat gets more real. Quaranteam - Blake's Seven Chapter 2 has now been published.