All Comments on 'Quaranteam - Book Two (Ch. 02)'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Carnes8004Carnes800411 months ago

Again, a 5*. True to your word, 6 months . stay safe

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_One11 months ago

How many of Andy's team is carrying little ones? But yeah that was as hot as I expected it to be.

JazHazJazHaz11 months ago

I can't believe you got Andy to ask "how's your father?", before doing the deed. That's old time bawdy British humour from way back when.

MehntalityMehntality11 months ago

Another great, but way too short, chapter of this series. Now back to waiting another month to get my fix...

I used to think that waiting like two years for a mainstream author to put out their new book in a series was the worst...that is until I started reading these online stories one chapter at a time.

At least with a book release you get like 300+ pages and a complete story when it finally published...the 2 pages of just a scene with these online ones leaves much more potent sense of anticipation and impatience for the next release. Absolute torture....

Ravey19Ravey1911 months ago

I agree - absolute torture. Another great instalment but oh, so short. It will be interesting to see where this book goes! Cannot wait for the discussion with Piper and any after effects. 5 from me.

pk2curiouspk2curious11 months ago

That was Jades little chapter . Short , sweet and cute . I can see the next installment having a bit more . GR8 chapter though . Jade deserved it .

AsdfleasAsdfleas11 months ago

Note, this chapter is saying book one is the next chapter, rather than chapter 50 leading into book two. Problems with chapter chains seem pretty common here on lit, so I don't know if it's something easy to fix.

I will say that while I really love the story, that Idaho rep kinda pissed me off. As a staunch moderate with conservative leanings, and a Christian myself, I dislike when religious people (of any faith) are portrayed like she was. They exist, sure, but they're relatively rare. And considering the setting you're portraying, probably dead even as a woman. I know multiple people living in Idaho that wouldn't willingly vote for her unless the opposition was much worse, and it's Idaho, a blithering woke idiot wouldn't make it out of primaries.

All that to say, I feel you've been cherry picking the most reasonable of liberals (or portraying less reasonable ones as such) while also cherry picking the least reasonable of conservatives, like the 'cheeto-in-chief.' I'm fine with the story having a political bent, but please don't contribute to the further radicalization of the US by only fairly representing one side of things. Frankly, lots of conservatives hated Trump, and only viewed him as a lesser evil, at best. As they said on South Park, it was a choice between a turd and a shit sandwich.

I could go on, and to be fair, I love the story, but the comment section of an erotica site isn't exactly the best forum for a political discussion XD

I'm excited to see how Piper reacts. From a meta-narative perspective it's obvious they'll add another member to the team, but it could go lots of ways.

maxsteelemaxsteele10 months ago

Just wondering something. Since Jade didn’t grip in pain when Andy penetrated her the 1st time, that means she broke her hymen from before. Did she break it from playing basketball and sports since she is kind of a tomboy?

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkerson9 months ago

@Asdfleas

(1) Marjorie Taylor Greene & Lauren Bobert. Seriously.

(2) He does get better with his conservative characters (I'm on his patreon, which on to chapter 12 or 14, I forget at the moment).

(3) Some of us decided 2016 was time to vote Libertarian, since they were the only ones running an adult.

maddoggonzomaddoggonzo5 months ago

So well written the way Jade has developed as a story line it's believable yet far fetched and Erotic all at once.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES