All Comments on 'Quaranteam - Book Two (Ch. 03)'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
NutRanchNutRanch10 months ago

Really enjoying the series. At the risk of being a whiny reader, can't wait for the next installment, hint hint

Robbb_FangRobbb_Fang10 months ago

Great chapter! Thanks for sharing it.

Ravey19Ravey199 months ago

Love your writing and this story. Brilliant. 5⛤

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_One9 months ago

Not where I was expecting this to go. But well done.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I cried a little.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Please keep this story moving forward. Like many readers, I keep waiting for these episodes, impatiently.

HornERabbitHornERabbit9 months ago

This is probably the best, sympathetic episode since the poker game. Melody would be joining one of the best.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Really enjoying the series. Can't wait for the next installment. Very well written Plea by melody. 10/10. incredible writing the emotions and knitting the plot and keeping it realistic in a dystopian world. hope to get updates sooner.

notbatmannotbatman9 months ago

Great chapter! I love the fallout of the NDR. Super minor nit pick: compared to other women, Lauren is WAY too tall to play fullback lol. Hell, if she's really 6'6" she's too tall for a man. But it's not really important to the story (although I could've sworn she decided to train and not play in an earlier chapter).

Great story and can't wait for next!

Carnes8004Carnes80049 months ago

WHEW! Was getting worried you were gonna miss July. 2300hrs something EDT no story. Must of slipped it in after 2400hrs EDT just to upset me, sneaky move. Good story, glad to see it here. Stay safe.

JJohnsonIIIJJohnsonIII9 months ago

Getting Melody is probably a good move. Now that Niko is pregnant Andy needs another bodyguard so she should be the best pick. I was expecting it to be someone much worse.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill699 months ago

Absolutely love your stories just wish they could come faster !!! 5 for sure.

ReadingRedReadingRed9 months ago

Glad to get another chapter I binged the entirety of book one in less than a week while working 63 hours in 5 days yes I didn't get much sleep but now I'm fully invested and checking every week to see if there's another one yet it's really captivated my interests and held them fantastic job and I can only hope the next one will come soon thanks for the entertainment!

pk2curiouspk2curious9 months ago

Piper is adorable . No question it's the right decision . I feel like I blinked and the chapter was over . Lol . Looking forward to the next .

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

notbatman, you are correct about Lauren's original choice but she apparently changed her mind offstage since then. As for her height and playing fullback, look up Bronko Nagurski of the Chicago Bears; he was 6'2 and physically dominated all around him in the 1930's.

maxsteelemaxsteele9 months ago

I really thought Piper was going to be upset about Melody wanting to join Andy team, but it seems to be the opposite. She will get a punishment something like Taylor or maybe tamer so she will understand her place and not try to double cross Andy, but at least she will be allowed to make Andy family even better. Hoping that it isn’t a trick to have NPA spies in the major families of New Eden and this conflict can be resolved quickly and peacefully. Looking forward to the chapter coming out for this month.

gerardb63gerardb638 months ago

This is absolutely one of, if not my absolute favourite story series on Lit. I've read the entire thing several times. Waiting with bated breath for the next chapter.

Simply wonderfully written, from beginning to end.

Thank you.

g

LevindlLevindl8 months ago

I call that Piper asks Melody. What were the final words that she was going to say and the tape before she decided not to say them.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Err... it was literally in the last chapter that Jade and Andy were talking and said that Lauren didn't want to play for the NFL because she was trying to have a baby. She apparently changed her mind some time in the middle of the night between that date and her early morning workout? Or just a continuity error.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Why would a football team have someone (Lauren) who is 6'6" play fullback? You would expect that position to be played by someone who is somewhat short, wide and fast, with ultra powerful legs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES