Quaranteam - Book Two (Ch. 07)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few hours later when Andy brought the trip casually up at lunch, you'd have thought he'd flashed the Queen for the kerfuffle it threatened to cause. Many of the girls said it was impossible for them to be ready to be gone for a week in just a few hours and needed more time to prepare...

...at least they said that until Andy threatened to let someone else have their spot on the trip, and then very quickly it was 'we'll make it work.'

He gave the RFC three hours to pack and get ready, with the plan to be at the airport at four and landing in New York around ten at night. During the time they were packing, he made a point to dose both Sheridan and Tala, who were the furthest out from their last doses. He wanted to make it slow and passionate with them, but Sheridan and Tala had gotten it into their heads that he was also on the clock, and so they made a game out of who could get him to pop faster, and absolutely rushed him through their encounters. He dosed both of them in less than twenty minutes, with Sheridan proud she'd beaten Tala's time by almost a full minute.

And then he'd banged Nicolette in a coat closet, just because she thought it would be a fun lark.

"Master Rook," the maid told him, backing him into the closet. "I am going to need you to tend to my needs before you leave." The closet wasn't a particularly big space on the ground floor, more than enough room for the two of them to maneuver around. Nicolette had, as she often did, decided to forgo panties for the day, so she'd simply leaned forward against the wall, reached behind her and hiked up her skirt.

Nicolette preferred him rough and raw, so he didn't even bother removing his pants, simply unzipped them, fished out his cock, lined himself up and then thrust deep and hard inside of her, a sultry moan escaping her lips until he clamped his hand down over her mouth, something that made her cunt squeeze down excitedly around his shaft.

For the next few minutes, he thrust his hips against her perky ass, pushing his dick in and out of her dripping hole, as she did her best to shove back into his grinding pushes. One hand stayed clamped over her mouth, the other pressed against the wall to keep his leverage, but halfway through, he realized she'd found an angle that let her snap her body into his. She was ridiculously flexible and spirited, and she'd been working out as part of Sheridan's morning exercises to improve that even more, which he suspected played into how she was rolling her hips.

All of his partners seemed to enjoy setting the tempo for him, and Nicolette wanted this one to go quick, because she was moaning heavily into his hand, knowing that Andy's was an aurally driven person, so when he felt her core crush around him, they both locked up in an intense orgasm, his natural, hers improved by chemistry and biology.

There was something fundamentally weird about his life, Andy realized, but not in a bad way.

He packed his suitcase within about fifteen minutes, hopped through a shower to wipe off the sex funk smell of three different women, and then tried to stay out of the ladies' way. He also went downstairs and grabbed a box of advance reader copies that he was going to give to the first bookstore to sell. All the other stores would have a box worth of books shipped to them for him to sign, not just the newest book, but also a selection of some of his other works as well. NYC might get some as well, but it didn't hurt to be extra prepared.

Andy also pulled Fi aside for a few minutes during the packing, explaining that he was going to rely on her to take loads of pictures during the tour, stuff they could use to show that they were living and thriving in the new world. While the new world was still all a bit scary, it wasn't the kind of thing that should keep anyone locked in their houses. She assured him she'd do everything needed to make sure they had a great photo package to push the right message across to the public.

As they were getting ready to head to the Livermore Municipal Airport where Andy's plane was being stored, Trish called with the list of bookstores they would be visiting, their signing times, the locations and confirmation that she'd dispatched books overnight to all of the locations, even in the NYC one, so that if turnout was better than expected, they wouldn't be caught empty handed. Even still, Trish advised that signings be limited to a hundred people per location, at least inside the location at the time, something she'd conveyed to the stores themselves and to the people Andy had connected her with in the military. If they wanted to have people lined around the block waiting for a chance to come in, that was fine by her. It would make for good publicity. She also stressed that Andy would be doing radio interviews each morning with a station in the city they'd be having a book signing later that day, just to get the word out. It would be via phone calls, unless he could actually get to the radio stations in question.

Nobody really knew exactly what to expect in terms of turnout, so they were getting prepared for both ends of the spectrum. If they held a party and nobody came, they'd still make it look like Andy and the rest of Team Rook was out in the world, setting the right example. If they got swarmed with people, well, a bit more caution would be needed, but they could make it work, and that would be even better publicity, both for getting the world back on its feet and Andy's writing career.

He was pleased to see the cars weren't insanely packed, and that each of his partners had managed to restrain themselves to just one suitcase each. Piper and Moira sat on either side of him, with Melody driving and Niko sitting in the front, while Alexis, Aisling, Sarah, Emily and Fiona took the other car. It was only about twenty minutes from New Eden down to the Livermore Municipal Airport, where the plane was waiting for them.

It felt super strange to have his own private hangar at an airport, but it was a place where they could leave the cars, and it was all locked up behind them. They loaded up the plane while Lexi filed a flight plan for their flight over to New York City.

Andy walked through inside of his Bombardier Global 5000, the interior of the plane done in dark greys and blues, but he did find it a little surprising that there wasn't a dividing curtain or mid-section split. He'd been told it was very easy to add one, but for the time being, he didn't have one installed, meaning the interior was basically one big open space with a number of chairs, some around a table, some more like a couch. He'd brought his laptop with him, and was considering sitting down at the table, but decided to just settle in one of the single seats on his own, letting the ladies move to get settled as Lexi and Niko moved into the cockpit, although they hadn't closed the door yet.

He glanced over and saw Aisling had a deck of cards and was letting each woman draw a single card from the deck before heading towards the cockpit.

"Should I be worried?" Andy asked Piper, having leaned over to whisper to her.

Piper giggled, patting him on the arm. "Nah. We're just settling the order we're all joining the mile high club. Didn't feel right to do it any other way. I'm probably reasonably close to the front of the line. Jack of Diamonds!" She waved her card in his direction.

Andy didn't have any idea how to respond to that, so he did the only thing he could think of, and had a good laugh. He knew they weren't kidding.

12