All Comments on 'Quaranteam - Book Two (Ch. 10.5)'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
Ravey19Ravey194 months ago

Actually found that a little emotional at times with Billy et al holed up on campus and effectively forgotten. Their protocols were stricter than outside and I can imagine what the lack of human contact over the months would have done to youngsters mental health.

Brilliantly written, so much in 2 Lit pages. Hope you'll keep this sideline going or integrate it into the main story. On second thoughts, I have enough troubles remenbering who's who with Andy's ladies; adding Billy and his partners will cause my brain to crash.😃😃😃😃😃

⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤

laughdruidlaughdruid4 months ago

Ya, I love this story and search for it daily. I wish it was more than two pages.

SlofredSlofred4 months ago

This could develop into the brain trust which finds and fixes the problem with the DH virus in the future. Great start. I am looking forward to this developing into a great story 5 stars.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_One4 months ago

Hopefully they get some people do go there for mental help because that had to be brutal. But good for them making it through this.

marklionmarklion4 months ago

Well you've written another great chapter in this storyline. I'm surprised you didn't break this one out from the other storyline with rook. But now you've got the two intertwined can hardly wait for the next chapter in this series.

Teacher44Teacher444 months ago

Will this be a spinoff? Getting its own name like "Quaranteam - College Edition" will help me keep it straight in the QT universe. I like the story, and that since it obviously spurned from the original QT story it did not need much in world building to get to why this group exists.

CherrypahhaCherrypahha4 months ago

Oh please have more of this character! He is going to be a kick in the pants for sure, he sounds like an ‘old’ soul.

cfp33pfccfp33pfc4 months ago

Sweet! Great little interlude. Thanks for writing.

TowGodTowGod4 months ago

Roll Tide! Oh, sorry...I just couldn't resist. Great interlude story while we wait for more Andy. 5/5 keep up the great work.

WargamerWargamer4 months ago

Just love this sidebar if l can call it that.

A uni was a nice touch. Now l’ll be looking forward to see how this tale develops

More power to you CorruptingPower. More please.

5/5

SubSailor736SubSailor7364 months ago

Loved it. Being a UGA grad made it even better! Dawgs for the win

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Really like this story line. Keep it up

Damonkey916Damonkey9164 months ago

This would be an awesome stand alone story in the Quaranteam universe. As always, well written and very enjoyable

SciFySexMasterSciFySexMaster4 months ago

Okay....one minor little problem to anyone in the US Military.....There are no corporals in the US Air Force. Airmen and Sergeants only. The Marines and Army have Corporals. Navy has Seamen and Petty Officers.

JazHazJazHaz4 months ago

Go Bulldogs! Loved that. 😍

JazHazJazHaz4 months ago

Hope we meet Billy, Alice and Molly again in the future.

notbatmannotbatman4 months ago

Aww. I like Billy, even if he is a fucking Bulldog. Go Gators! And great chapter.

pk2curiouspk2curious4 months ago

Oh Billy ! Bingo ! GR8 chapter .

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So... who is paired up with the plain women?

rockingtilidroprockingtilidrop4 months ago

Definitely would like more from this intermission Cp , also i do concur with Anon about plain women or girl next door type , however beauty is in the eye of the beholder so maybe after so long Billy just saw them all as beautiful.

TomSavageIsFakeTomSavageIsFake4 months ago

That was way way better than I expected. The context at the beginning made it feel like it would be an uninteresting sidelight. It's also hard to believe our society would do a decent job of handling the situation of duo halo, but especially imagine how "concerned people" would react at the pairing up stage. Anyway, kudos Mr. C.P. Love your work.

ReadingRedReadingRed4 months ago

Alright alright you gonna make this a spin-off too? I'm ok with that it's better than half of the spin-offs I've read and any content from you that keeps you fresh and not burned out is a glorious thing

HornERabbitHornERabbit4 months ago

Great addition to Quaranteam universe. Keep Billy coming and cumming.! Look forward to adventures in Bulldog Bourg

rwrasotpwdg2rwrasotpwdg24 months ago

Great, great chapter. Loved the slightly different perspective, from a place and group of people who actually did what they were supposed to, and it worked! I really enjoyed it, and now can't decide if I want to see more of Billy and his group. It seems to me like the story has been told. We've seen I don't even know how many women introduced to their teams over all the iterations of this universe. So having more chapters just for that, without a driving narrative, seems like overkill. Either way though, if you decide to add more to this line, or not, I appreciate your continued additions to your universe!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Love the intermission chapter. Hope to here more about Billy!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

lets see more of Billy

Irish687Irish6874 months ago

I love this track of stories.. Keep up the great work..

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

damn now i want a story about billy too

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

One of the many many things I've come to love and get excited for in your awesome universe is all the strange familiarity it gives me. All of your characters are amazing and super fun to read. This interlude was particularly special to me as I'm currently sitting about 15 minutes from the setting of this story. Keep up tbe amazing story sir, I'll be here fir every page.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Add more to this story please.

Bookworm1962Bookworm19624 months ago

As a current Athens resident, I was tickled with the setting of this story. Way cool, and an interesting new character! The tiniest feedback: Costco didn't come to Athens until November 2022. The closest is appx 65 miles away. Sam's Club is an option; there's one in Bogart, 6 miles from campus. And thanks for the story!

Damonkey916Damonkey9164 months ago

When someone posts a comment that is correcting someone’s knowledge about the U.S. military they should have their facts straight. The USN has airmen, firemen and also chiefs, plus many other destinations for E-3 and below. The Army has specialist rankings also, although I am not as familiar with those.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story line

It is about time literotica is going to make a new categorie for Quaranteam. Would make new stories easier to find. Just saying.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill693 months ago

You have an awesome universe!

billwoodsabillwoodsa3 months ago

This story should be the beginning of it's own thread.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sometimes, fade-to-black is just the right thing to do! This could be the end of our contact with Billie's story, and we couldn't blame you if you left the rest of his tale to our imaginations. But, we are fans, and that means we want your imagination to lead the way. We know Billie is a natural leader. However, we don't know what happens when things get moist. His interpersonal skills need to be challenged. His core values need to be exposed and tested. Does his courage balance with some level of compassion? We don't know. We hope you do and are willing to share. Please continue!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I am not terribly proud of how irritated I get when someone writes about something which is in my fields or involves events I have experienced and gets it all wrong. Generally, I shrug it off because I know, if only the writers with my background were allowed to submit their stories, all writing would suffer. However, for those commentors who choose to share their knowledge, I say keep it up. Don't refrain from sharing what you know. It will help the writer. But, add some suggestions to the writer about where to get accurate information on your topic. Is there a website that covers the information you want to convey? How about a work of fiction where the author just gets it right? That said, yes there have been times that I have given up on reading something that was so badly researched that the writer could not be forgiven. CorruptingPower is not that writer!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story! I loved the ending.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I agree with billwoodsa. This should be a spinoff series in the QT universe. I like the fact that that it was piggybacked into the original, but the uniqueness of this situation makes for a different view on things. Love the series so far, keep up the great work

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot3 months ago

What a neat setting for a whole new take on the Quaranteam world! I wholeheartedly vote with those that want to see this story line continue. Having been on the faculty of a major university, I could see variations of this theme playing out on many campuses. I can also see a very fertile arena for several authors to write their takes on this type of situation. Thanks again to CP for expanding our minds....

NursesNurses3 months ago

I just re-read the story. Please don't do a fade to black. If you don't have the time, I am sure you can find a sufficiently marvelous writer. All the other writers have been first rate. Good grammar and great imagination.

Scrappy58Scrappy583 months ago

What a great spin-off. Looking forward to reading more about the QT adventures of Billy, Alice, Molly and the others.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Cute story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

As all the other comments say, this deserves its own novella. You seem to be nearly flawless at recruiting good writers if you are too busy to do it yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Good story, but too short. Hope there will be more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Looking forward to more of the “Bulldog Bodyguard” !

(Puh-leeze ?)

SchlomoSchlomo3 days ago

Add me to the list that thinks this would be a worthy side story to get expanded.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES