All Comments on 'Quaranteam Ch. 25'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
laughdruidlaughdruidover 2 years ago

I love this story and love the idea of me being Andy.

tjb50caltjb50calover 2 years ago

good update, it's about time they started breeding...

Tchebbi1207Tchebbi1207over 2 years ago

I enjoy your writing it is entertaining to relax and enjoy a good story.

TXflyboyTXflyboyover 2 years ago

Amazing story. Love the concept. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I genuinely enjoy your series so far! It’s actually exactly what I've been looking for. The only thing I have to comment is that, I’ve noticed you started focusing on the plot more (which isn’t a bad thing), but I would love for there to be more sex scenes! Furthermore, I love the Aisling, Niko dynamic, but if you could include some more 18 year olds that would be great. I was a little disappointed that the mother daughter duo, didn’t happen, but I understand it’s in keeping with Andy’s personality.

Looking forward to your next chapter, and I hope you finish the series and not just leave it on a cliff hanger. Thanks for everything you’ve written so far!

SirLeeOlgitSirLeeOlgitover 2 years ago

Loving it. From a selfish point of view, please stop everything else you are doing and get the next chapters out ASAP 😁

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for developing such a great story. You make us care about all the characters, and the dynamics as they grow closer. At this point, I would appreciate a brief reminder about each person.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Great news, now he definitely needs Dr Morgan Fitch and the bodyguard

5/5

mac1729mac1729about 2 years ago

What a fun story, glad I can binge read it now

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Must admit I thought pregnancies would be later in the story but I good way to get a doctor and nanny into the mix.

5⛤

caveman21936caveman21936about 1 year ago

Gosh golly gee whillickers, I haven't laughed this hard in a heckin' long time!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES