All Comments on 'Quaranteam Ch. 26'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
SirLeeOlgitSirLeeOlgitover 2 years ago

Keep them coming please. You must be working full time to maintain the delivery times and keep the story interesting. The genre is hard to keep going without turning into boring S&F routines

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As always, 5 stars. Come for the… well… cum, but stay for the story. Fantastic writing!

DiscoskydiveDiscoskydiveover 2 years ago

Loving this story line.

Not going to lie, I check my phone every day to see if the next instalment is here yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very very well done, I come back looking for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was WAITING for this to come out!!!!! I personally would be really intrigued to see Natalie join the family! I just wanted to say your doing great, and I appreciate you posting more chapters. Obviously I would prefer if you went back to the seven page chapters, but I'm grateful for every chapter I get. I know you decided to make Andy not as dominant, but I LOVE it when he is dominant. Really hoping Natalie joins the family, and hopeful that perhaps there will be a breeding session soon. Thanks for everything!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it through chapter 26 but enjoyed the start of If I’m Honest even more. I hope you get back to it. And one critical aside…please drop the use of smirk. Anything after the first one is grating.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

So who is going to be happy and who will be disappointed.

FseriesFseriesabout 1 year ago

Thought someone was going to nominate his sister-in-law.

Timtom12Timtom12about 1 year ago

Is that ions book series a refence to a real series, just with a different name?

alsithalsith8 months ago

Don't think I've commented before, but have to say. I'm enjoying the story and I LOVE authors who focus on the story and characters, and the sex is the spicy bonus.

Your world building helps a lot too.

wayward_driverwayward_driver4 months ago

Interesting that there doesn't seem to be much difference in the attachment level for Piper and Sheridan. I would have guessed they would somehow be much more over the moon for Andy given their forced wait and resulting stronger imprinting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES