All Comments on 'Quaranteam Ch. 27'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More!

tjb50caltjb50calover 2 years ago

good update, keep them coming.....pun intended lol

OkieDokeDudeOkieDokeDudeover 2 years ago

I love this story line. A very creative premise and interesting people. I was surprised Andy didn’t choose Natalie. I would have thought her interest in Elvish script and being a serious student would have appealed to him… and perhaps a knight in shining armor wish to remove her from the life she’s been forced to embrace in an effort to further her education. Maybe things will sort out in such a way he ends up with her anyway. Oh well, he did at least make one choice for himself.

Andy is a great guy and his heart is definitely in the right place, but it would be nice to see him getting a little more enjoyment from this strange new world he’s found himself in.

goinghighgoinghighover 2 years ago

Yesterday I comment I wanted more of this story. And today it was here.

Thank you. Still want more of this great story.

wri7913wri7913over 2 years ago

Need to have a sex scene for each "chapter" at least. I mean the guy has a harem of women so he should be tapping at as much as he can. I can see the overall storyline and how the plot is developing along. Its nice that you have that. Don't forget to indulge in the sex part too. I love stories that have well developed plot lines like this.

daxn33daxn33over 2 years ago

won't lie the Captain Betsy Ross joke made me choke on my coffee XD

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love your interaction with Xander. I read each chapter the day it’s published. Absolutely a stellar series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Uh, please ignore the advice to add a sex scene in every chapter, especially the short ones that are within the same day as the previous two chapters.

Casino_LightningCasino_Lightningover 2 years ago

Just about read everything you have. I like your writing. 👍

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestabout 2 years ago

This whole "choosing the others" arc really left a bad taste in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not a fan of the few picks. But it is what it is. Fertility lack of genetic defects is utmost importance when trying to repopulate a planet not personality, but I digress.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Moving along very well. No need to have a sex scene in each instalment provided the instalment s adding to the story. Great you brought in Fi, no I wonder who is going to reject becoming family?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can’t lie, this was a much better story when people were paired based on survey choices and the women’s decisions. I get it, needs to be darker, too much happy is boring but…

The requests idea is making it worse imo. But your writing is great. So, I’ll very grumpily continue to read every single other story. Because excellent writing is hard to come by on this site. Keep it up.

alsithalsith8 months ago

As an Australian I object to the inference that the Mullet can ever be out of fashion!

🤪

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I really hope one of these girls says no and they bring Jade on. I get why he wants the older doctor lady for when the kids come, but it would be much better to have both. The doctor who has a lot of wisdom but is decidedly middle aged and who knows when her energy starts slowing down AND the younger woman who you know is also great with kids but is YOUNGER and has energy for days. Realistically I think they need both. With how many women he has it wouldn't be surprising at all for Andy to have 50 or more kids by the time he pops off this mortal coil.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Andy had literally simply relied all the various information.

SHOULD BE:

Andy had literally simply RELAYED all the various information.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Now I got that damn theme song stuck in my head

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES