All Comments on 'Quaranteam Ch. 28.5 - Cast'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Droid121Droid121over 2 years ago

Hey there, really loving the series so far. Cant wait to see what other Hijinks Andy's wives get him into next. Dont know if this is intentional or not, but you have Eric and Lily described as 2nd gen Japanese but they have Chinese surnames. I honestly cant remember if this was something you covered in the story yet or if it was just a typo. Hope to see the next chapters soon. D121.

laughdruidlaughdruidover 2 years ago

I love this story and am looking forward to many more chapters. I am wondering why you reduced the sex which isn't going to get the women knocked up and added a baffling number of new characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for this. With this many characters it is hard to keep them straight. I hope you do this periodically as new characters arrive. Otherwise loving the story.

OkieDokeDudeOkieDokeDudeover 2 years ago

Holy cow! I had no idea the cast of characters had gotten so long. Of course I focus on Andy and his house. I can’t wait for the next chapter(s). Great story!

DominicNicoleDominicNicoleover 2 years ago

Thank you so much for this. Love the series but was finding it hard to keep the characters straight at times. We are getting old.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope this is like a play with several acts and this is only the first intermission

RedMockersRedMockersover 2 years ago

Great idea. More authors should do this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice dude, but Dave's just this guy, you know?

Nice little nod to Hitch Hikers Guide To The Galaxy you put there!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Anyway to update this with the new women added reading Ch 34?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I require more of Dave

AZslyderAZslyderover 1 year ago
Proportions...

Common misconception about female anatomy...the larger number is not always better. 5'1" tall Hannah with a 44" chest (this number is measured around the ribcage, UNDER the boots, would make her shaped like a barrel - definitely NOT a cheerleader

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lily Wu sounds like a Chinese not Japanese named woman, unless if she is half Japanese and half Chinese.

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999about 1 year ago

Ty for this.

I spent 20 minutes after Andy posted his list of choices in ch 27, re-reading the previous 3 chapters. Both to re-learn the chosen and more importantly, trying to figure out who the hell Fiona was.

I'm loving the series and your works!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Thank you! I've been trying to keep my own list, mostly unsuccessfully.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fiona should be on there? Nitpicking. Amazing series and writing in general, as usual. Thanks!

LevindlLevindl9 months ago

Thank you so much for writing this short chapter yet so important for us readers!

I was OK with all of the characters until the last chapter when I realized during the interview process that I had forgotten the backgrounds of three or four of the women of the house. Your decision to make this chapter to remind us of the players was brilliant!

Besides this, I am loving the story and look forward to each and every chapter coming forward.

Thank you for taking the time and effort for sharing this with us.

Sincerely,

Daniel

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

"Still slightly recovering from abusive treatment at Andrew Covington's home.". I haven't gone back to check but...Arthur Covington? Or did I completely miss they have the same first name?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Good summary but it's missing the new people coming into Andrew's house. Given you have lusted Brooke for Xander's house, it would have been consistent to include Fiona and the others. Sorry to complain, but I very much enjoyed the quality of the summary for those you did include. Also, it would have been cool to include more complete statistics for each of the women.

That said, the summary and overall story is GREAT! Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES