All Comments on 'Quaranteam Ch. 28'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
SlofredSlofredover 2 years ago

SO is Fiona bringing along a 13 year old love child, when she arrives? It is time to populate the home with children. Since he still has an opening. His Sister in Law also needs a place to live in safety. 5 stars only because that is the maximum. please keep sharing with us.

XavierXXXavierXXover 2 years ago

Brilliant, absolutely 5 star story, read all of them and I can't wait for the next one to come out. I love the great character and story building despite the very many characters involved by now.

As for the idiot that thinks writers are not entitled to an opinion, what bit of the title Quaranteam did not give away that the current global situation might be part of this story?

So please speak for yourself when you are saying you would rather read unbiased stories, since I kind of like a story with a message from an author that does not mind ventilating his opinion. Finally, who the hell forced you to read all the way up to ch. 28 before finding out you don't like this style ????

redpoppiesredpoppiesover 2 years ago

I love this story and the politics gives it a hook into reality which every good fantasy needs. It always amazes me that some folks want to direct the author to change the story just to suit them. As if there aren't hundreds of authors on Literotica writing stories for every conceivable interest. No one needs to read what they don't like. Just find a different story, or become another Literotica author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely loving this story but I had to cringe a bit at president Pelosi

BruceWoBruceWoover 2 years ago

Wonderful story. Loving every chapter

James_DuncanJames_Duncanover 2 years ago

I've been loving this story from chapter 1 and although a couple of times before you'd gone a little political, it didn't massively detract. However you really went on a party political rant there that was utterly unnecessary to the story. It added nothing to the story and probably irritated the heck out of a lot of readers. So please, stick to the story not the politics.

Would have given it 5 stars like I have the rest of the chapters had you left the politics out of it, but can't rate it above 4 with it in there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If those comments are directed towards my post you all took it wrong, I started the comment with I love this story the politics have added a twist you don't normally see and I applaud the author I just cringe at the thought of Pelosi running the country. Not asking for any changes. Everyone is entitled to an opinion that's what makes this country what it is.

CorruptingPowerCorruptingPowerover 2 years agoAuthor

To the people who want to complain that my stories have some real-world political reflections in them, go read someone else instead. Every time someone complains about the politics in the story makes it that much more likely there will be even more political commentary woven in moving forward. You're entitled to have your political leanings, and nobody's forcing you to read my stories if they bother you so much that you can't set them aside for the length of time it takes you to read a few thousand words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

good. needs a character glossary at the end, beginning, or as its own chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome story, thank you for writing it! I can't wait for the next chapter!

GumpershnickalGumpershnickalover 2 years ago

half the countries men are dead but they are still playing football?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have read a lot of stories, but never commented or rated. This time i gave a 5 star rating, and I am commenting.

The rating is deserved on the merits. These are good stories. Worthy of a paid novelist. Well written, good characters and a good balance between descriptiveness and plot movement.

The political observations tipped me into expressing my approval. I admire and respect the author's inclusion and response to critics. Our current political realities fuel and justify a "what could be" contemplation, and the FoxNation disregard of science and politization of public health measures make for an interesting and worthwhile setting.

Keep up the tie-ins.

dawg997dawg997about 2 years ago

Years ago, a recently retired Michael Jordan was asked why he wasn't publicly political.

His answer?

"Both Republicans and Democrats buy shoes. Why piss off half of my potential customers?"

Otherwise, a very original and sexy story. And an easy to read writing style.

SorchakSorchakabout 2 years ago

So, I swear I haven't gone passed the cast listing chapter (28.5), so this isn't a spoiler. But who else thinks Andy's ex, Fiona, is gonna show up with a kid (or 2 if twins), and he/she/they're gonna be his? I, like Phil, noticed she said *we'll* see you.

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

Great story minus the fantasy politics...

Pres Pelosi, LMAO!!!

jacosg36jacosg36almost 2 years ago

Love all of your chapters, except this one. The politics rant was just waaay too much for me. But I guess I'll be entitled to my own opinion while you're entitled to your own book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ease up on the TDS my guy. Kills the vibe of the story. Otherwise the anal scene read excellent.

mlrsdpicmmlrsdpicmover 1 year ago

too much politics in this killed this chapter

dawggg63dawggg63over 1 year ago

As if introducing President Pelosi in a previous chapter wasn't scary enough, now saying that the only choice for the next Prez is between Harris & Collins... kind of has me cheering on the virus.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Great instalment, the politics doesn't bother me at all so long as it's not too long a part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

President Pelosi? That took me entirely out of the story. Could you be anymore of a pathetic boot licking leftist?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pelosi was speaker when this is set. She was next in line. Most men dead, can’t go work, women running for President makes sense. Stop crying about fiction and be happy this virus was bad enough to actually kill off half the people in this country. Sigh

CorruptingPowerCorruptingPowerover 1 year agoAuthor

It absolutely baffles me how many people do not understand the line of presidential succession. It's not something I invented for the story. It's the way the situation would have played out if the President and the Vice President had died in 2020. The story offers no judgment - positive or negative - about the concept of President Pelosi. But make no mistake about it, that is who was third in line for the Presidency at the time. If you don't understand that or think that makes me "leftist," you should learn about facts before you open your mouth again. Because you look like an utterly pathetic idiot.

FuddyDuddyDudeFuddyDuddyDudeover 1 year ago

#1 Great characters, plot, Fun and sexy story.

#2 I've intentionally & publicly been saying "We'll Burn that bridge when we come to it." For decades. Totally loved reading it here, used exactly as I use it too!!!

#3 personally even when I agree with the writer, too much of real political BS is distracting from the killer fantasy story. That's it. Not disagreeing with what you wrote, but it reminds me it's just a story...

Be well, Keep it up! Am now a faithful follower and devouring your prose!!!

FDD

NursesNursesover 1 year ago

I love the story and love the politics too. Yesterday I read 1-25. Today I will finish it. Great story and hard to put down. I don't give out 5 stars very often but I am doing it every time here.

I tend to believe that you are an established author and this is just sort of a hobby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I do logistics work for a think tank and we have run "The Last Man on Earth" scenario where the world has a massive depopulation event of the men worldwide as well as within the borders of certain nations. One such research project came after a General had watched Stanley Kubrick's "Dr. Strangelove". Apparently the prospect of a nuclear war requiring a plan to repopulate the Earth, meant a race to repopulate with the nation that could produce the most children having a military advantage going forward.

If there are only a few men on the planet or in a country; male homosexuality, abortion, and anal sex would have to be outlawed to maximize the chances for the surviving men to impregnate as many women as possible. Sex change operations would also necessarily need to be made illegal as they end the recipient's ability to produce offspring, so in a world requiring population growth...

Lesbian sex would necessarily need to remain legal as a visual stimulant to the surviving males as they would be reduced to little more than sex machines, as would oral sex as a lubricant to help facilitate sex. And of course polygamous or one man-multiple women poly-amorous marriages would also be necessary.

We also did studies on polygamous marriages and relationships and the only models that seem to work come from the Mormon community, Africa and the Middle East, where among the harem of wives and/or concubines, and Alpha, Queen or Prime becomes the leaders of the women in the household determining the hierarchy of the household, sexually and otherwise.

ShenthusShenthusabout 1 year ago

Great story but your Ametkcanism us showing through, Emily, if she was British, would most definitly say arse, cos that's what every other englush speaking country calls it, only the US calls it an ass.

Lol

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 1 year ago

Personally I’m loving the concept of the Pandemic Denial group and the Anti-Vaccine Group being removed from the population, pure Darwinism at work. I also loved the humorous mixed metaphor “We’ll burn that bridge when we get to it”, I also like the idea that Fox would actually have to report facts as their viewer and contribution base has gone the way of the Dodo. Hilarious. Keep it coming please CP, many thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz. 5⭐️ as if you need ask.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot12 months ago

It is a real pleasure to watch a wordsmith at work. I'm sure that the descriptions of the draft revision processes of reading - re-drafting - rereading - rewriting - etc. are extremely realistic. If I had 10% of the talent and perseverance of the author, perhaps I would have been able to push through the 'dissertation barrier instead of being one of the sea of ABD failures that occur all over academia....

Smartest1Smartest18 months ago

I like it very much to distance your characters themselves from faux news fox and also, of course, the orange clown.

As with his choices after winning the poker match he discarded the republicans. For that alone you deserve my 5 stars.

It s a pity that 5 is the top, though.

DeeFisher123DeeFisher123about 2 months ago

The comments are too funny. Some people say the author is too American, some say too some other nationality but then a different comment says to drop the politics but yet another commenter doesn't understand that the speaker of the house follows VP. Whatever...... I'm loving the story. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES