All Comments on 'Quaranteam Ch. 32'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
goinghighgoinghighover 2 years ago

Worth the wait. Very good. Keep it coming

Sl33pingforestSl33pingforestover 2 years ago

So I started reading this yesterday and here I am. I've overall really enjoyed the story itself and the sex scenes. My only complaint I'd i wish some girls got more screen time so to speak but I get it. I've given all chapters so far 5 stars keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed the story so far and I'm certainly looking forward for more. D/S isn't really my cup of tea but it has been done so tastefully that I really enjoyed those passages, particularly the whole imprinting ceremony for Whitney.

If you do an editing pass in the future, please consider redefine Lauren as a bi-curious lesbian at the beginning of the tale rather than a bisexual. It's hard to reconcile the later sexual orientation with a 35 years old woman that has never been with a man so far.

Also, I totally see Em and Sares doing a "Meet the Rookies" series of YouTube videos to help people with navigate the different aspects of the "new normal" family life.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Wishing for more now

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story series however like lots of long stories on here, they become more fantastical and then their author abandons them because there was no story plan that followed a properly planned arc.

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 2 years ago

What in the hell ? Anonymous below has abandoned his brain . Lol . This author has a story plan .

rayironyrayironyalmost 2 years ago
All stars available applied....again

I sometimes imagine all anonymous entries are the product of one, hugely corpulent , cowardly ,mindless ass

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Great. Just concerned as to what's going to happen next re Covington, etc.

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 1 year ago

Yes, I’m concerned about covington (little “c” on purpose), as the rich cnuts always come out smelling of roses, but I’m more concerned that 18yr old women attach themselves to 38yr old men and older when mens life expectancy is generally shorter than womens, with them potentially dying within a month of their man as per story details. I have no doubt this will be sorted in the storyline, but the age difference ought to be going the other way, with 18yr girls attaching themselves to 16yr old or younger lads, but obviously that 1, doesn’t fly with Lit rules re age of consent etc, and 2, isn’t as interesting for horny old men to read and/or fantasise about. Jus’ sayin’…. Cheers Ppfzz.

oneofthegirlsoneofthegirlsabout 1 year ago

I continue to thoroughly enjoy this story and the entire concept. Regarding Katie Couric's interview, I was somewhat surprised she didn't ask about the process for the various women becoming pregnant... and if anyone was already pregnant. Maybe that's something that will be "announced" later, but I would have expected the whole repopulation aspect to be crucial to the interview, as well as for the home viewers.

VadarVadarabout 1 year ago

Loving the story - Thank you.

EDIT Suggestion (mostly for future) RE:huge amount of fatalities

It should be 'NUMBER of fatalities' because 'fatalities' is/can be enumerated.

'Amount' is for an undefined mass or quantity.

E.G. I have 6, 600ml milk bottles. You have 5.

I have more milk than you and more bottles. You have less milk than me and FEWER bottles.

See google "Less vs fewer"

NB: They're similar, but they're not interchangeable...

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot12 months ago

👍👍👍👍👍👍. There would also be 6 stars if they were available.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES