All Comments on 'Quaranteam Ch. 33'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Casino_LightningCasino_Lightningover 2 years ago

Just joined your patreon because I just can’t get enough of your writing. Thank you for the chapter.

PrivatePervPrivatePervover 2 years ago

Vanilla coke is the best. Great chapter 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Eliza age doesn't seem to check out. Early to mid thirties with a 18 yo son. When did she had him, when she was 16?

laughdruidlaughdruidover 2 years ago

I love this story and lets get some more of the girls knocked up.

Toro1Toro1over 2 years ago

Love this story. You have done great work with the characters. The idea you came up with is great and is an interesting twist on a pandemic story. Keep up the good writing.

RedMockersRedMockersover 2 years ago

Always a fun read. Thanks for the continued writing. 5 stars.

Carnes8004Carnes8004over 2 years ago

We were worried that the interview with K.C. was the end. Thanks for keeping it going with another great chapter. Of course 5 4 5

Sl33pingforestSl33pingforestover 2 years ago

Another enjoyable chapter. I was hoping that you would eventually update the character sheet you put out before makes it super easy to keep track of everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great to get a new chapter and I am looking forward to Phil's story too.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Good stuff. I see that this chapter is so full of subplot hooks that it feels like a Florida charter boat chumming for sharks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This entire series is wonderfully done. Looking forward to the continuation.

Merlyn74Merlyn74about 2 years ago

Absolutely loving this story! Am I the only one that wants to read the Druid Gunslinger series now? Given that Jim Butcher is one of my faves, a western/samurai urban fantasy sounds amazing. Especially if it’s got more of an erotica twist. Keep up the great work on this and all your other stories, can’t wait for the next chapter!

PS I’d also recommend The Hollows series by Kim Harrison and the Anita Blake series by Laurel K Hamilton for those interested in urban fantasy.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Another good read, ,still waiting for the shit to hit the fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loving this Store

Nice work

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot12 months ago

Writer to excrement factory: "It's time to ramp up production. The largest ever three stage fan has passed its acceptance tests and will be shipped from Indonesia next week. The fan will be reassembled just outside the Covington Mansion and will ready for firing within about five episodes. Expected after effects include changing the metaphor to 'up Shit River with no possible means of propulsion.' "

PurplefizzPurplefizz3 months ago

Whilst I agree that politics in a Lit story isn’t good, the way certain people within the US government acted during the covid pandemic was shameful, but then I live in the U.K. and our people were just as bad - and have ended up in court accounting for their actions. But, the point is politicians of all types made shitty decisions that cost ordinary lives, had the politicians acted sooner and more responsibly, millions of lives would have been saved, *That* is the point, the politicians exacerbated the situation and effectively killed people through inaction or bad action - that’s why this story was written and works and why I’m still reading it, even though I hate politics in stories, it’s a story *because* of politics, not a story *with* politics. Had a different president been the Incumbent in 2020 he’d be in the public opinion stocks today, not the one that was.

Cheers, Ppfzz.

Steve150177Steve1501772 months ago

2nd time reading. So, I know the future.

I just realized why Rachel spilled the beans on the poker games (plural), and why she appeared to pin the blame on the least guilty man. A man who would easily prove that he was not behind the games. She was not acting on Covington's orders.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES