All Comments on 'Quaranteam Ch. 34'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
PentafelixPentafelixover 2 years ago

Rain? In California?! And yet it really set the mood well. Another example of your excellent storytelling. Thank you very much.

tjb50caltjb50calover 2 years ago

short teaser update

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another great chapter, your character development and storyline are really good.

BrianOrr1BrianOrr1over 2 years ago

Binged the entire series in less than 24 hrs. Thanks for my only getting one hour of sleep last night! Its a very malicious and evil thing you do, writing so well it is impossible to put down!!!

Loved every bit of it! You do an admirable job at keeping all of the characters straight and juggling so many plot lines. One of the best I have ever read on this site. Andy is not perfect, but a good man, and that thread makes everything flow. I can't wait for the next chapter! Don't ever stop!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another excellent chapter. Please keep them coming. Its a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dang I really wanted to see some interaction from Fi and some of the girls. Good if brief

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 2 years ago

Sure does sound kinda hot . Just as so much of the future promises to be . GR8 chapter .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good chapter! Missed this during the holidays, glad you’re back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A bit deprived of plot if truth be told. But do I love it… yes… yes I do.

XavierXXXavierXXover 2 years ago

Very nice! But… he is a writer, how come he likes the MOVIE instead of the book!

Hehe , just being nerdy

cindyp1976cindyp1976over 2 years ago

love it and can't wait to see what happens next. I like that his body chemistry is changing because of the vaccine he's now able to cum 5-6 times a day I wonder what the vaccine will change next. I also can't wait to see what happens after the president's announcement.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

A great story just rolls along scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Easily the best story I have read on this site. Please continue.

SorchakSorchakabout 2 years ago

So, you've contradicted yourself here, CorruptingPower. In chapter 28, Andy and Niko are talking about Fiona after their vidchat, and Niko asks if he kept up with her coverage of politics. Andy answers, "I mean, I'd see her name on a byline from time to time, but I didn't go out of my way to find her work."

Yet in this chapter, Fi asks how much of her writing career he allowed after they split. Andy's answer is, "Most of it?" he chuckled. "I set up a Google Alert to notify me whenever your byline appeared."

So which one is it? Cuz unless he's lying to Niko and/or Fiona, it can't be both.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Great read but still waiting.

clancy900clancy9006 months ago

I have enjoyed the way the story has developed. Pretty sure that the new bodyguard is going to be needed soon.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Whitney is still asleep....

PurplefizzPurplefizz3 months ago

Damn, the dialogue and byplay between those two in this chapter was fantastic, just ignore the people picking holes in the facts/timings/etc the fact that you wrote a prolonged passage of reparteé exactly in the way two old lovers default to and it read exactly as it should is just phenomenal, hats off CP, excellent piece of writing I am very impressed.

Thank you, Ppfzz. 5⭐️ with a cherry on top!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES