All Comments on 'Quaranteam Ch. 36'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another good entry. Thank you and keep em coming.

goinghighgoinghighabout 2 years ago

I have said it before and will again. I am REALLY enjoying this series and the spin off. You are really doing great. Biggest wish is chapters would come faster.

Thank you so much.

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Good stuff. Keep the chapters rolling, a bit faster would be good.

Scores 5/5

HornERabbitHornERabbitabout 2 years ago

This series has been super entertaining twist on the outrageous covid battles that have occurred. Love the premise and the cure. Wonderful development of characters, and conflicts to overcome. Keep them coming! Please? ;))

CorruptingPowerCorruptingPowerabout 2 years agoAuthor

I make a (free, available to all) weekly update every week on my Patreon on Wednesdays with the targeted public release schedule for the coming month. There's also a link to it on my Twitter. Stories are also available at my Patreon months before they're available publicly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great episode. I feel more and more this should be a movie script even though Hollywood is too prude to ever produce something like this. Keep going. Can't wait how this all turns into more action when the clans are all complete. I am sure you have some cool stuff planned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed the chapter. I am a little peeved by some of your word choices for non American English dialogues. Like 'a spot of' actually means 'a little', not 'a lot', or what Australians mean by 'skivvies'. You wouldn't be freezing in your skivvies.

SorchakSorchakabout 2 years ago

Being as I'm 8 years older than Andy, I know that all the slang coming out of some of the girls' mouths would drive me even more mental than I already am. That alone would be why I'd put my minimum age to 22.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Good stuff again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One thing that jumped out at me on the second read-thru here was noticing that just after a conversation with Taylor about how she hurt Lauren by cheating on her, Taylor propose sex with 2 other girls and Andy, without any apparent conversation with Lauren! I feel like an acknowledgement of what Lauren and Taylor's "marriage" expectations ahead of this could ease how that scene seemed discordant.

Smartest1Smartest12 months ago

To be modest is fine, but to downplay yourself every day gets tedious.

Still, 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES