All Comments on 'Quaranteam Ch. 40'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
rockingtilidroprockingtilidropalmost 2 years ago

Very good as usual , keep them comin .....

pk2curiouspk2curiousalmost 2 years ago

Definitely a change of pace . But hot . Andy can bring it now and then .

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Still a great story

5/5

More please

BB7InchesBB7Inchesalmost 2 years ago

All are good, but the tales where Andy gets some tail are the best!

Each chapter with Anal definitely rates 5/5 stars! I wish you would write an all-Anal story, in which Andy takes the asses of every one of his partners... Even, and especially, his pregnant wives!

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Looking for more excitement outside the house against the baddies but perhaps we need to wait for Lexi's input after she recovers.

Love the way Andy reacts to the differing requirements of the girls.

Timtom12Timtom12about 1 year ago

What happened to the staff talk?

BB7InchesBB7Inches7 months ago

One of the "tag words" for the story should be "Anal Sex," for obvious reasons. Honestly, had I not been reading this thing from the beginning to the end, I would have skipped over this chapter because it doesn't have anal in the tag word section. (Big fan of anal sex, here!)

Just a suggestion.

Otherwise, great story!

xo, BB

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I like your writing and your stories BUT please do as Jim Butcher does and get a group of "beta" readers. The multiple typos, misspellings. missing or misplaced words, improperly sequenced phrases and formatting errors are tiring.

Also, how will they acquire Adam's cum when it was he who defected TO Russia?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Oh hey… Hannah and Asha got mentioned!

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Really, no mention of the tattoo?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES