All Comments on 'Quaranteam Ch. 42'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No sex no problem. I enjoyed this chapter as much as the rest in this story.

NSFW999NSFW999almost 2 years ago

Love this story. Unfortunately it feels like the chapters are getting shorter and shorter.

Still enjoyable though

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Probably would have given 5 stars but the chapters are just too short. Not able to get into the flow of the story and there is just too much undone.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 2 years ago

Nice add, waiting for more.

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Excellent, cannot wait for the next chapter

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cast we please get an updated list of Rook's wives. Something like 28i.5 but just the women in Casa Rook. I cannot keep them all straight. Love

the series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I appreciate a utility chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I still love the story but poor Andy hasn’t a clue about anything. It makes one wonder what will happen if they do find a way to release the women from needing cum. Will they all stay? How many would choose to move on? Hmm…………..

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

And I thought 20 was enough? 😂😂😂.

5⛤

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I want to correct a Big error the Author has made and even though the the readers here are mostly American, and will not see this, but even though it is fiction, countries are Not. The Republic of Ireland has not been part of The UK for so many, many years, it's capital Dublin (where Ash is from) is where the Irish government is and Ireland is part of the EU. Northern Ireland is part of The UK and Belfast is it's capital. Many on both sides want a United Ireland, so saying Ireland is part of The UK, is a bit of an insult and the Author should of checked about this very known about piece of information. If Ash was from Belfast, Northern Ireland then she would be part of The UK. Also the full Name is The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. The British Isles, which Britain is the Biggest, was named Great, meaning big and contains 3 countries, England, Scotland and Wales. For more than 20 years then nation's have been semi independent with a Scottish government, Welsh government and Northern Irish government. England has the primary Government in London, The United Kingdom government. Being British is a misnomer, we are English, Scottish, Welsh and Northern Irish. So describe someone with a posh British accent, only other countries think that, we would say English accent.. and I am not English, I had to correct an American recently, in Greece saying about my British accent and I replied, I am not British or English, I Am Scottish and thankyou for insulting me as I am from Glasgow, which has the strongest Scottish accent. England and the English have ruled over the Scots, Welsh and North Irish for too long, many centuries and next year they will get their divorce papers and this time it won't be fixed...but that's another history lesson for another time. So how about the Author correct this and gets a lass from Northern Ireland into the house and stop calling Emily's accent as posh British and Asha from London as a British Indian, they are from England so are English!!..and as to the story, could you tone down the younger women calling Andy, Daddy? Some of us find it nauseating and just for the American male readers 🙄 Ta,very much.

NursesNursesover 1 year ago

I have met a good many Englishmen who prefer to be called Brits. But then I think it's funny that the younger women call him Daddy. If someone is offended, well there are several thousand other stories where nobody calls someone Daddy.

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 1 year ago

Re Anons comment re nationalities, people born in England will refer to themselves as Brits, people born in Scotland, Wales and Ireland normally always refer to themselves as their own nationality, not Brits, unless the person they’re talking to has a poor grasp of geography and/or is remarkably dense. Re the two nations divided that is Ireland, when Rugby is played internationally, it’s a joint team from both sides of the border that wear the green, I’ve said it before and I’ll repeat it here, leave the politics out of Lit, I come here to get away from that shit. P.S. Welshman here.

clancy900clancy9006 months ago

You had to see another member being added to the household coming. I thought it would be a third security person but this makes more sense.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I'm insulted that there is no Canadian included in the set. Much more likely to have been around and viable for Andy in California.

quannisquannis4 months ago

you keep saying that Andrew is a good guy but he cant respect the wishes of the women without having them confirm what they told him at least 5 times, when the girls say i want you to do that, you make them say it again and again like they don't know what they are asking for. Sounds misogynistic to me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES