All Comments on 'Quaranteam Ch. 43'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
GreyRaven101GreyRaven101almost 2 years ago

I do like the series and the interactions between all the characters.

But, can Andy grow a pair and stop with the martyr act that seems to come up every chapter? "Oh, I'm not good enough for all of you, let me free you."

A few times at the beginning was ok, but he should have learnt and grown by now. If he hasn't, then this lack of confidence whining would drive anybody away.

It's actually detracting from the story.

Rant over......🤪

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I know the correct answers are probably already out on Patreon, but since Gregor's ill health was mentioned in #33 and dead girl Veronica was feeding him drinks in #16-#19, I was wondering what kind of things would Veronica have access to that would poison a man to death slowly. The most plausible thing I came up with is Statin medication(for cholesterol, which is something a 61 year old man like Covington would probably be prescribed) overdose leading to kidney/liver failure. Motive for why Veronica picked Gregor in particular to kill? Easy to come up with a plausible one there: It might turn out Veronica was originally assigned to Gregor and she was rightly pissed he gambled her away in a poker game. Then again, it's also possible she poisoned them ALL and Andy's the only one that will be fine because he didn't drink anything that night.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Getting close to needing another cast list post

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I agree with what the one poster said about stop the whining already! That being said the 3 girls in this story have been my least favorites so it was nice to hear about their insecurities to help flesh out their characters to make them seem more real. I liked it thanks!

tenbearstenbearsalmost 2 years ago

it's bonkers. I love it, can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The romantic nature of the encounter with Taylor could have been crowned by him whispering in her ear (before he moved on to Asha) that when she and Lauren were ready, they would make love again and he would breed her.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Great story, still one of my favourites. Keep it up, you are a prodigious author.

Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great series! Lots of fun ideas. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to the next exciting chapter🙂

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Great night but that cliffhanger!!!

NursesNursesover 1 year ago

Great story like always. But that bit about the professor getting in trouble for sleeping with students didn't ring true based on my experiences in college. One young instructor actually stole my girlfriend. And an older professor divorced his wife to marry a student who had seduced him. His student secretary told all about how blatant she was, flashing him several times.

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 1 year ago

I can’t help feeling that Asha’s “London” accent is modelled on Dick Van Dyke’s epically crass and awful Mary Poppins performance, even now nearly 60yrs on its still the yardstick for how bad a so-called “Cockney” accent can be done. Watch one or two Guy Ritchie films to get an idea of how to do it, then dial it back for a Doctors daughter. Please. Cheers Ppfzz.

BB7InchesBB7Inches7 months ago

"Pornographic aural symphony?" Man, you do have a way with words, I gotta tell ya'!

Very nice.

LOL 😆

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

You take a lot of grief for your accents, but I know how hard it is to write good character accents. With the British though, I always think of this... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6p0W4ZsLXw

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES