Quaranteam Ch. 43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Asian teenager nodded. "I know, Daddy, I know. But I wanna feel like I'm being overwhelmed. I wanna give you everything I can."

"That's not-"

"It's what I want, Andy," she said to him, using his actual name so that he understood how much emphasis she was putting on the point. "I'm here by luck, when I could've just as easily ended up being shackled to Benny's bedpost, and if you think that ain't a nightmare I've had more than once, you crazy. I want us to be completely connected, Andy. Maybe it's just a teenage crush, but I'm fallin' for you like most of the girls are, and I know that both frightens and excites you, so I think we owe it to you to conquer our own fears." She licked her lips, as Asha reached over with her left hand and pulled one of Hannah's asscheeks to the side, opening her a little wider for him. "I had six boyfriends throughout high school, and every single one of'em wanted what I'm giving you. I didn't want to give it to any of them." She closed her eyes then opened them again, her brown orbs holding fixated on him. "I'm begging you to let me give it to you. Taylor, Nicolette, Sares and Em have all talked to me about it, an' I ain't waiting any more... so c'mon, Daddy... fuck your lil teenage Asian cheerleader in her virgin ass until she's seeing God..." She pouted at him, blowing him a kiss. "C'mon, you fucker, come and get my cherry..."

Andy could see she was practically wiggling back at him, so he stepped forward, rubbing the length of his cock against her puckered asshole. Asha reached behind her and grabbed a bottle of lube, holding it out to him. He took it and drizzled some of the clear liquid along his cock and even more down the crack of her ass, taking his fingertip to smear it in, rubbing it against that pucker before pushing in just a little bit, hearing Hannah's breath catch as she leaned her head forward onto Taylor and Asha's shoulders. He made sure he'd drenched his shaft in it, stroking his dick a bit to get every inch of it covered in the clear liquid. Asha had left him fairly slick, but for this, he definitely wanted to be certain.

He handed the bottle back to Asha, who set it back down onto the table, then reached with her right hand beneath Hannah to slide her fingertips against the Asian girl's pussy, stroking it to make the teenager whimper before he pushed a fingertip inside of her asshole, letting his fingertip push against Asha's fingertip through the wall of flesh, causing Hannah to let out a wanton, primal moan. "Fffffuck that's new...." she groaned.

"You want something bigger, though, don't you?" he teased, and she nodded with as much gusto as he'd ever seen from her, her eyes widening as she kept looking back at him.

"Do it, Daddy, do it do it do it do it..."

He slipped his fingertip out and moved to position his cock against her tan asshole, feeling it clench reflexively, whether in nervousness or anticipation, he couldn't tell. He started to lean his weight forward a bit into her, intending to take it slow, but suddenly the plump assed teenager shoved her booty back and into him, forcing the first few inches of his dick into her virgin rectum, her back dusting with goosebumps as he watched her eyes roll back into her head and her jaw go slack for the briefest of moments.

"Motherfucker," Hannah squealed, "I did it I did it I did it I've got Daddy's dick in my ass Daddy's fucking my ass Daddy's got his big fat fucking Daddy dick right up my tiny virginal fucking asshole oh fucking shit it's big it's big it's so! Fucking! BIG!"

"You want him to stop?" Taylor asked her, stroking Hannah's face with one hand, her other toying with one of the girl's thick dark brown nipples.

Hannah shook her head. "No nononono no... Just... holy balls it's a lot... it's a lot a lot..."

"He's not even all in there yet," the blonde teased. "Maybe you should-"

The Asian teenager lunged back with a sudden surge, forcing the rest of his thick prick into her back channel, as she looked up at Taylor with a maniacal grin. "I may not be the best buttslut in the house, but I'll be damned if I'm not gonna try for that crown..." she told Taylor.

The blonde leaned her head down and kissed her once more, as Andy drew back, sliding halfway forward before pushing back once more, greasing his shaft into her again, feeling her vicegrip sheath hugging his cock from all directions.

"Can ya feel it when I do this, Andy?" the British Indian girl said to him, rubbing two fingertips against his cock through the walls of Hannah's body, making him nod in return. "Jus' checkin', though I 'spect I'm gonna focus on her..." Those fingertips eased off that side of Hannah's pussy and moved back over towards that most erogenous zone inside of the girl's cunt, making her whimper and squeak into the kiss with Taylor. "But you oughta start drillin'..."

He took that as a cue to start actually thrusting back and forth, and he began to ram into her ass with a steady but not quick pace, so that if it was too much she could tell him to stop, although the chipmunk like squeaks made him think she was enjoying it plenty.

"Harder," Hannah said, only halfway breaking the kiss, her lips still partially against Taylor's. "C'mon and nail my ass already! Fuck my brain loose! Fmmpph!" Taylor pulled Hannah's lips back onto hers, cutting off whatever else she wanted to say, but Andy got the point.

She thrust her butt back at him and he aimed to give her exactly what she wanted, his hips hammering forward into hers time and time again, smacking her ass with enough force to make it jiggle and ripple. He clapped into her at a drumbreak rhythm, giving it to her almost as hard as he had Nicolette, expecting that the teenager would break the kiss to ask him to ease off, but to his surprise, she only tried jamming her ass onto him even more.

The sensations were so intense, he knew he wasn't going to last long, and when he finally pinned his cock hilt deep inside of her snug asshole and held it there, he boiled over and erupted hot spunk deep inside of her colon, shouting a roar like a lion into the evening air. That set off another powerful orgasm inside of Hannah as well, causing her to clench down and then vibrate on his cock, her shakes transmitting into his body before he started to lean forward, Taylor's right hand moving from Hannah's face to reach up and grab Andy's hand, keeping him from toppling forward. Asha's left hand reached up and rested on his right shoulder, aiding in the stabilization.

He felt like his body was soaked in sweat, and he gasped for air like a fish out of water before finally regaining his composure enough to open his eyes again. "Everybody still alive?" he laughed.

"That. Was. AWESOME," Hannah whispered. "Def not shit I want alla time, but I'mma def want that shit again."

"We make a good team, gals," Asha giggled.

"Next time I may bring Lauren in to join us," Taylor said.

"The more the fuckin' merrier," Hannah laughed, leaning forward to let Andy's softening cock slip from her ass. "We need a fuckin' shower, don't we?"

"Always after any butt stuff," Taylor said.

Hannah and Asha both giggled at that. "I def like butt stuff," Hannah said, then started giggling all over again, as the four of them headed towards the attached bathroom. It would be a tight fit, all four of them squeezing into the shower, but they made it work.

After Andy tucked Hannah and Asha into their beds, he walked Taylor to Lauren's room, the platinum blonde sliding her arm around Andy's waist as they walked. "Thanks for all that," she said to him. "I know it was a lot, but I want to make sure those girls don't feel cut off from the rest of the house because of their age. I remember how rough being eighteen was, so anything I can do to make it easier for them, I'm gonna do. Lauren gets it."

"As long as she does," Andy said. "I know you're bonded to me, but she's your first partner, well above me, and you shouldn't ever forget that."

Taylor nodded as they reached the door to her and Lauren's room. "I won't, but it's nice to hear you say it so I know you get it too..." She leaned up and gave him a very tender kiss. "Thanks Andy. Sleep well." She opened the door quietly, slipping into the dark room, closing the door behind her. Lauren had already gone to bed, it seemed like, and Andy glanced at his watch, realizing it was nearly eleven. He suspected a lot of the girls had gone to bed already, now that he realized what time it was.

He walked down the hall from Lauren and Taylor's room to the master bedroom at the end of the hallway, finding Muninn lounging around in a chair outside of the bedroom. "Not enough room for you in there, bud? Or were you waiting for me?"

"Meow," the Russian blue said, standing up, tilting his head to indicated that he wanted to be petted, which Andy obliged in. After a minute or so, he felt his pocket vibrate and fished out his phone. It was probably just someone making a Twitter post, or someone commenting on something on his Facebook, but he decided he'd better check anyway.

Instead, he saw that he had a text message from an unknown number. It was two simple words.

HELP ME.

Andy took his iPhone in both hands, opening up the messaging app, shooting back a message.

WHO IS THIS?

The... appeared, meaning someone was typing back and a second later, a name popped up.

GREGOR.

Andy typed back again.

WHAT DO YOU NEED HELP WITH?

The... appeared again for a few seconds, then stopped and did not reappear. Andy typed again.

GREGOR?

There was no answer.

Andy pushed the number to call the phone, and immediately it went to Gregor Vikovic's voice mail, instructing the caller to leave a message, only for the phone to tell him that the voice mail box was full, and to try again later.

Sleep would have to wait. He needed to wake up Niko.

What the hell had happened to Gregor Vikovic?