All Comments on 'Quaranteam Ch. 44.5 - Cast'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks you for this. I have printed this out so I do not have keep coming back to this chapter; I need to get a life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I appreciate the release of this document, and don't mind the "spoilers" at all. I also understand that we are not getting a complete set of bios, such as for women (all or most of them) in many of the houses even where we already know something about the men. Many of these characters may not really exist yet even in the author's internal notes and plans for future chapters and developments. My only request in this area would be for the inclusion of those women where we have actually at least "seen" them in the background of the story, such as "Lara" and "Nikki" having joined Eric Yang's household in time for the Halloween party in chapter 16.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Timely tour thru the who’s who of Quaranteam. Thank you very much.

This update was much needed.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

44G as Hannah's bra size puts her over curvy and well into chubby. 44 is the band, it's what her chest measures without her boobs being considered. If that's the intent, all good, but I feel like you write her like she's a cheerleader with some jiggle not like she's a bbw who managed to become a cheerleader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Might want to add heights and breast sizes where they are missing next time you do this.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I know this is a quibble, but how can you call Nathaniel a "self-made investor"? Investment income is literally getting paid for someone else's work. It's about as far as you can get from making your money yourself.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

In reply to the last Anon: No, investing is not just "getting paid for someone else's work". Investing is giving people the resources they need to do the work in the first place and then getting paid, or not, for taking that risk, depending on whether it works out. Something like 9 out of 10 businesses go tits up, so investors have to be good judges of the current state of the market, of the people they're considering investing in, of the products those people are planning to make. They're not just playing dice. It's a real skill set with real risk of going bankrupt if you fuck it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES