All Comments on 'Quaranteam Ch. 44'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
rflikeslitrflikeslitover 1 year ago

Thank you……..

Hate cliffhangers

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

The mystery deepens

Scores 5/5

FeedTheOxFeedTheOxover 1 year ago

Absolutely love this series, I'm really glad for such frequent new chapters!

Feeling like I'm being slow with this chapter though - I don't really understand this Phil-Nico side story - is the secret that they knew each other, and have been working together? Was it not already known they worked on the same base? Why is it some big secret, what am I missing?

Glad for more plot though, it's been a good mix of plot and fun last few chapters!

ElfantElfantover 1 year ago

@FeedTheOx

The Phil-Nico side story reference to the Phil side storys: Andy don´t know the full truth about Phils working and power, but he knows that Phil have much of it.

The "first meeting" between Phil and Nico she call him Mister and he didn´t corrected her to Doctor, as he does always with the exaption by people he have bonds with. So Andy know that Nico and Phil known eachother much longer and better as they want him to believe and speculat that Nico was sent as partner by Phil with a reason.

rockingtilidroprockingtilidropover 1 year ago

Dammit what a way to close , your killing me with these frequent but short chapters .

Great as always though .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This has to be one of my top 3 story's I've followed here, you are creating a great story line. Please dont let it drop/fade away.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Loving the story, anxious for more.

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 1 year ago

I don't think the Phil-Nico thing is any big deal . It's just the security end of the base that just wasn't talked about to Andy . He didn't need to know at the beginning . But he suspected anyway . No big .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

please keep this story going

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Keep it coming. Feels like the big climax pun intended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn it! I flagged that "Mister" way back when, and put it down to typical Literotica writing. Sorry, and well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it!!!

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

I remember the Mister Marco bit but put no significance on it.

aaroraarorabout 1 year ago

Niko should have called in the threat as they were going over. Military *ALWAYS* report going into a dangerous situation to their chain of command. Loving the story, just wanted to point that out.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot12 months ago

The excrement loader for the big Splatter is nearing capacity. The arming procedure for the giant fan is moving toward completion. The recharge load for follow on action is currently at 63% and on track. We will be ready for the shitshow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES