All Comments on 'Quaranteam Ch. 46'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice world building

rflikeslitrflikeslitover 1 year ago

How cool ..thank you

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Love the hidden rooms, that was fascinating.

5/5

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Cool story but i hate waiting for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It feels like it's going to be good but it needs to come quicker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This keep getting better and better... Some 4's for a very few chapters so far.

But mostly 5'S for the whole story.

Please only One request.

Whatever You do, end this story with a Final chapter.

I hate reading long story here with no closing chapter that state ' The End '.

So happy new year 2023 and stay healthy and thank you for the joy of reading your story here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was a very cool chapter. Love the hidden rooms and the secret will.

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 1 year ago

Can’t help feeling the secret rooms and armoury have been written in as safe rooms for some later plot etc that involves house invasion. Worrying. Good chapter though, cheers Ppfzz.

FseriesFseriesabout 1 year ago

Liked the plot about the other author. Was saying they needed to train all the family in combat and weapons. So this will work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think the follow-up implications to the secret level and all it contained are what I'm most excited to see in the next book... will there be a next book?

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot12 months ago

The recovery area for the aftermath of the Shitshow has been identified. All system are Go.

BB7InchesBB7Inches7 months ago

I'm really happy to say that, while reading this chapter, exactly 1 year after it was published, here at Literotica, I don't have to wait to read the next chapter, unlike your original fans did. I don't know what I would have done if I'd had to do that, too! I'd probably have gone mad, too, just like they had to!

In any case, whoever the heck you are, as the author of this incredible story, if you ever read the feedback for your stories, I just want to say, thank you, because these are really great pieces of literary fiction!

Honestly, if this whole thing were made into a movie, I would definitely pay to see it at a theater. And I'd buy the DVD, boxed set. And I'd love to really watch, in slow motion, the fantastic SEX scenes!

And that wonderful house they live in --- Wow! If I ever win a massive lottery, I'm going to build a house, exactly like that one! And I'm going to get a few dozen beautiful young women to staff it for me!

It's a pity that Ash and Niko are only in your imagination, sir. I've been looking for a loving partner like them for years.

LOL 😆

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES