All Comments on 'Quaranteam Ch. 50'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
dj0135dj0135about 1 year ago

Oh my god! So good. Now I'm just wondering if your going to wait to get started on book 2 or start it immediately.

Carnes8004Carnes8004about 1 year ago

Rated a 5. As much as I would like to see them suffer, I hope Book 2 starts really soon. Maybe Phil should recommend Rook as the arbitrator to the General. Andy is in the know about the new treatment.

Keep the stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

superb

OtterlyMindblowingOtterlyMindblowingabout 1 year ago

I PRAY you hop onto book two as soon as you wrap up the current side stories! This story and setting are one of the main reasons I made an account on this site, just to be able to get alerts when you post!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Brilliant, f'n brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, that's a helliva thing.

Housekeeping note: it seems there's dome mixup with your pages.

robbygelwoodv10robbygelwoodv10about 1 year ago

Book 2?!?!? AWESOME!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yes, wonderful story and I can’t wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Freaking Awesome, loved the whole plot line and now I have to reread the whole series again.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 1 year ago

Faithfully waiting for more soon.

sabrinamoanssabrinamoansabout 1 year ago

Excellent work again. Thank you so much. AND, book 2 planned or on the way--that is something to look forward to!

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

Awesome ending. Hope there'll be a book 2. 5⛤ throughout.

silverisgoldsilverisgoldabout 1 year ago

I’m invested here, which is something that rarely happens for me on this site. You have crafted a great world that sucks you in and is creative, brilliant, and hot simultaneously. Please keep going!

MetadiMetadiabout 1 year ago

That was a brutal turn from a nice night of cards at the end.

Severing a limb is a major trauma that could easily backfire on these women simply due to Covington’s wound becoming infected. Yes modern medicine can probably handle it but it could also be a close run thing.

This series is wonderfully fun to read with great characters. I’m really looking forward to how you handle the back door in oracle and how those three got into new Eden to begin with. Something is rotten there.

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkersonabout 1 year ago

Damn, that was good. Excellent wrap up for Book 1. Book2! Book2! Book2!

The side stories are great. I especially liked the way you used Piper's Prelude to reveal the letter Andy left her. Phil's story has been a fun way to see that where 'behind the scenes' in Quaranteam.

Waiting for a new chapter of any of those, I have blown through Morgana's Gift. So now I'm hopping up and down waiting for a new chapter on any of these stories.

So the real big question (ok two) is when will Quaranteam be available in print? and When will book 2 be in print?

CorruptingPowerCorruptingPowerabout 1 year agoAuthor

For those interested, Book Two's already begun! The first 5 chapters are live over at my Patreon right now, and will be coming to other sites over the coming months. There will also be an actual cleaned up print/epub version of Book One on Amazon in the very near future. Thanks for reading everyone!

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkersonabout 1 year ago

ok, pedantic moment:

Early in this chapter, Andy seems to not no who Eve McAllister/ Merriweather is, even though he was instrumental getting her imprinted and on base. @as this an oversight, or was he holding back information from Eric (Phil knows because he set it up, and knows everything anyway.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

literally hope theres like 5 books (planned) on this series, this is amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This has to be one of the best storylines on literotica.com, the idea of the presidential broadcast, then the 90 minute show, then the rebellion. Dam i see why i had to wait so long, pure gold.

percheronpercheronabout 1 year ago

This series has been fantastic all the way through. I took the opportunity to reads chapters 1 - 49 in one sitting, awesome. I thought that the next chapter might be a stopping point but didn't expect the great cliffhanger ending. Can't wait for Book 2

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

An amazing concept of what might be required should something like the plague / black death hit the world like they hit Europe. It's thought that some countries lost over 50% of their population, villages abandonned as survivors moved together to form new communities, etc and in those days 90 + % of the people lived directly off the land they farmed. The logistics for a government today would be unbelievable.

GentlemanWriterGentlemanWriterabout 1 year ago

Excellent story! Had me wanting more each and every page. I can hardly wait to see what happens with Team Room next

The_Licentious_LaureateThe_Licentious_Laureateabout 1 year ago

So the tv programme has been, along with everything else, a damn big advert for Team Rook. How many other women, given a choice, will push to join him and his burgeoning group of women rather than being paired with an unknown quantity?

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 1 year ago

Definitely the best " pandemic " type story I have read . Very close to real to life scenarios that could possibly play out . ( Probably not though ) . The real thing will be much worse . GR8 job on book 1 . Looking forward to book 2 .

James_DuncanJames_Duncanabout 1 year ago

Great job, especially the last part. People will do amazing and seriously disturbing things if they are pushed too far and we all have the "cornered animal" within us.

Tckurtz1Tckurtz1about 1 year ago

Great Story... looking forward to book two

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 1 year ago

This is for ALL chapters. All were rated 5 stars. This really makes a person think. I could write a whole book about my feelings, but I am NOT a good writer, so I will just shut up after I tell this author to please keep writing. Thank you.

notbatmannotbatmanabout 1 year ago

This is fantastic. I love that the women with Covington got fed up and revolted. It's the only logical play since no one was helping them. I'm with Piper on this one.

Can't wait to see book two!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely fantastic story, looking into Patreon for more of your work. Definitely keep it up!

HornERabbitHornERabbitabout 1 year ago

Awesome series.Riveting,great sex. And characters that are well developed, and engaging. Enjoying all quaranteam stories.

ThegreyhaggisThegreyhaggisabout 1 year ago

Brilliant !! My favourite story just now and can't wait to see what's next. Congratulations 🎊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was coming into the final chapter assuming that something terrible was going to happen to Team Rook or the 60 minutes piece was going to be a hit job or something. Didn’t think it would be women having the upper hand and demanding justice. Very satisfying.

21stcv21stcvabout 1 year ago

Fantastic. Bring on book 2!!!

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 1 year ago

Brilliant plotlines, fully formed and colourful characters we can empathise with (or hate) and dialogue and character interplay that feels realistic, in short there’s not a lot barring a few details I’ve already highlighted in comments previously that I’d change. Looking forward to reading the next book when it becomes available! Many thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz. 5⭐️

peepingscholarpeepingscholarabout 1 year ago

At this point, I'm not just here for the sensuality but for how deeply good the plot line of this story is.

Carnes8004Carnes8004about 1 year ago

Guess CP has given up on all the followers he has lured in, just to drop Literotica. He has 6 more stories on Patreon. AND I am sorry to say that I was lured there, myself. I am sorry, to have been that weak.

Did anyone note that Literotica.com is now facilitating the move to Patreon? What happened to the Literotica that I followed stories on? Every other day, I would check to see if authors I followed had uploaded another chapter. There was no $3 per month charge to ur CC or PayPal account, just to read submissions by just one author. I am debating as to continue with CP. Time will tell.

If you agree with the current trend, it is your waste of money, Is Literotica.com receiving kick-back monies from Petreon?

I joined Literotica to read amateur authors being allowed to "spread their wings" on a free canvas with just about ANY subject. Knowing most others would provide feedback that in most cases help the author to improve. Lit has lost something.

Thanks or letting me vent.

CorruptingPowerCorruptingPowerabout 1 year agoAuthor

So let me respond to this nonsense about "dropping Literotica" - as has been said numerous times and numerous places, all of my fiction comes to my Patreon first, but the majority of it comes to both Literotica and MCStories for free, albeit six months after it was published on my Patreon. QTB2 will eventually start rolling out to LE and MCStories as well, in accordance with my schedule, which means the first chapter drops publicly in May, free of charge. Hell, a new chapter of The Devil's Details dropped here just a few days ago. I've basically posted a chapter a week at LE every week for the last year. So I'm obviously "dropping Literotica." *eyeroll*

I'm sorry you think it's a waste of your money to support writers whose content you're consuming for free. As this is the end of B1 of QT, you've read over a quarter of a million words from me, none of which you had to pay for. And yet, you consider that a "waste of money." Nobody's forcing you to support me, but then again, nobody's forcing me to write for you either. I started the Patreon specifically because people sent me emails, asking me to continue writing, and wanting to contribute to my ability to spend more time writing this kind of fiction. If giving people the option of donating to writers who are giving you tons of content for free bothers you, please, by all means, stop reading my content and anyone else who offers a Patreon. Considering you aren't paying for it, I won't even notice.

Quaranteam Book 2 will start showing up on LE/MCS in May, and if you don't want to wait, you don't have to -- you can sign up for the Patreon. If you don't want to wait, you don't have to. But bitching that other people want to support an author? What a depressingly petty and sad commentary on art. You're more than happy to take and take and take, but when it comes to being asked to give something back for everything you've taken? How DARE they suggest maybe you owe something more than your attention? Considering this is the end of QTB1, and it runs 300k+ words, that means you've consumed essentially three full novels that you could buy in any bookstore. And you STILL want to spit in my eye?

Nice. Real nice.

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkersonabout 1 year ago

@Carnes8004:

Have you ever tried writing a story yourself? It's not easy. I'm just at the beginning of that journey. I knew going in it would be work. It's even more difficulty than I originally thought. When people provide a product or service, they get *paid* for it. Or you patiently wait while they *allow* the work to get posted for free on a time-delay. So put up or shut up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bravo Zulu.

You took a questionable premise and crafted a very enjoyable yarn around it.

My hat is off to you, and here's hoping your quill does not soon run dry.

KtmgoKtmgoabout 1 year ago

Excellent! Amazing! I greatly enjoyed the whole story

rwrasotpwdg2rwrasotpwdg2about 1 year ago

Holy shit. What a story. I read this book in two days and I'm hooked. Such a great story, so many beautiful moments throughout. I've had tears, hard ons and chills. It doesn't hurt that I have a huge crush on, who I'm assuming, the two actresses that Emily and Sarah are based on. Fantastic choices, especially the little tidbit about "Sarah's" between the takes conversation with an audience member about being on his "list". I've watched that particular clip several times, and damn... it's fun to imagine.

I can't help wondering if I've read your more mainstream work, assuming you have some, under a different name. As one of those huge fans of the urban fantasy and it's various subgenres or adjacent genres you mentioned, I have a couple of theories. I may go back through the comment sections to see if this has been addressed elsewhere, I was so intent on reading the story, I skipped the comments entirely until now!

Thank you so much, for your amazing work, and for sharing it on this site. Some of us find it difficult to safely financially support erotic authors due to constraints in our personal lives and depend on the incognito tab for our consumption of this type of media. Were I able to, I would donate, but I very much appreciate you sharing it here.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneabout 1 year ago

Just found this and did a long read through. It was worth the read.

Just a couple of thoughts. If New Zealand really didn't suffer any deaths they likely could be taking on women from other places as if that many women are alone now it could worth picking up people and skills along with allowing them to reconnect with the wider world in time.

Russia with at tops 8% of its male population is simply fucked nine-ways to Sunday.

The fucking mad man is on the loose but with the SF units being ate up by the virus

As for Covington the dude is a fucking moron. So good for the ladies. I think this should serve as a wake up call that pairing off women with fuck ups like Covington is a bad idea. The fall out is going to be epic through.

One question which is the next one in the series so I can know which order to read these in?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Need more of this story! We hope you haven't left this one hanging, it's got so much potential for a really long story line

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not sure I buy that Canada would be in that much more trouble than the US. In the real world, there were a LOT more people taking the quarantine seriously in Canada than in the States, our governments response was faster than the States and more impactful and we had FAR fewer covid deaths than most other G10 nations.

Unless your fictional Canada is full of morons, there's no reason it should be in even more of a dire situation than the US. And if you HAVE written it as being full of morons than I must say I'm a mite insulted by how you view my country.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Second reading, thoroughly enjoyed this romp.

5* every chapter, thanks for sharing for free, ignore the whiners.

Dixon (UK)

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67about 1 year ago

That is an EXCELLENT way to end book one of the main story. Couldn't be happening to a more deserving group of assholes.

Now please start posting book 2 soon.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot12 months ago

The Shitstorm has begun! Stand by for updates.6

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I hope your not done with these characters although I think that about a couple of your other stories as well. Keep writing you have a very good talent for ir.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Dear author,

You have my 5*.

Still, the story started really great. Andy was punching waaaay above his weight thanks to luck. That part was really good, even great.

Things got worse when you moved everyone in New Eden, with Andy gaining wealth, fame, superpowers next? It became a free for all endless fun, still deserving 5*, but not as good.

I really really like harem stories, still with 20 odd women it is hard to keep in mind their characters. Some disappear, even when they have potential.

Thank you for the story.

nyteramblernyterambler11 months ago

I read the first book thru from begging to end. Very good story line and lol very current. Having worked in a hospital during covid I know how bad that got but taking it to next level was good. Will be reading other story's in this universe while I wait for chapters in book 2. Btw 5 stars on all chapters from me.

JrguppyJrguppy11 months ago

I have enjoyed every single chapter of this story. It is phenomenal. Way to go!! Keep it up. I can't wait to see what's next!!

KahunabobKahunabob11 months ago

Damn. That... escalated quickly. Though frankly, not unexpectedly. Book 2, here we go :)

James G 5James G 510 months ago

Major continuity goof here, Andy knows ALL ABOUT McAllister, he was with Eve for her reassignment to Nathan! Yet he stumbles over the name with Phil and Eric like he doesn't really know about him. Doesn't make sense to say he's role-playing for Eric either.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great series. Ridiculous at times but hey, it's fantasy, why not?

nyteramblernyterambler8 months ago

Second read of this story which is not common for me to do. But wanted to refresh my memory before starting on book 2. Can't wait to see where it goes. 5 stars and congrats on a job well done

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great conclusion! To me this is something that seemed an inevitible possibility from very early in the series. Even before Team Rook got to New Eden. And seemed more and more a very likely extreme outcome as the male death rate kept sky-rocketing. As men, we don't need arms or legs, hell even eyes or ears to produce cum. In a world where men are so rare, and women are vitally dependent upon us, we would be logically reduced to cum factories if we step well over the line. Women would need us, but they would not need to be at our mercy. We would be at theirs.

Great series. The societal, legal, mental and emotional impact of 80% plus of the male population dying was muted, but whatever. The impact to supply chains was massively understated. the economy would be cratered. Those extremely wealthy would not be allowed to remain so. Dictatorships would spring into being across the globe with the exception of New Zealand it seems. National boundaries would be a fading concept. This would the Bronze Age Collapse but condensed into just a few years. Again, whatever, this is a fantasy. Kudos for the brilliant effort. And for creating a universe where others explore new trails in your brave new world. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This story was wonderful, even without any ( well most ) of the sex scenes was an entertaining read.

Please tell me book 2 is around somewhere!

WayPast21WayPast216 months ago

First, I enjoyed the story and characters a lot. You made a point of highlighting some changes, but didn't even Begin to examine that that scenario would have Literally been the end of the world. Who are the farmers? Who are the factory workers? Who is providing transport of all the food and goods remaining? What are they using to pay with? End. Of. The. World!

Falstaff60Falstaff606 months ago

45% of men work in ifra-structure jobs or in other words, they keep the society functioning. More than 95% of construction type jobs (carpenters, masons, electricians and plumbers) are men. It's not that women can't do many of these jobs, but they choose not to, choosing jobs like office work, care takers (nurses), teachers and the like. As pointed put, most farmers are men. Almost all those working in oil production (platforms) are men. Most engineers are men. The military is majority men. Once again, it's not that woman can't do these jobs but that the vast majority don't want to, even though many pay well. If something like this happened, the world would be so much more screwed than even this story is making it out to be.

PiorundamPiorundam6 months ago

Government: hides evidences of deadly virus

People: don't believe in deadly virus

Government: pikachu face

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This needs to be a novel and I have read more books in a year than most do in a lifetime. Well done!

TomSavageIsFakeTomSavageIsFake5 months ago

@piorundam - some people are primed to be skeptical of the actual us govt, because of past problems. With the virus, you've got a group of people who were educated, believe in science, maybe bring a skeptical eye to scientific pronouncements but generally trust things to go on the right direction. The other side seems to come from some unexplainably starting point. I'm from a conservative state where the education was not great (I'm not quite sure why it didn't happen to me), where there was a lot of vaccine skepticism. Do those people not remember polio, did they not remember typhus, hook worm, etc? It's just incredible to me how stupid they are. I put the blame on continuing sim-education by fox news, with an earlier poor education. But I came from the same background, why did I not get infected? I went to that same public school. My parents were not going around distrusting science and society, but still, it's frustrating as hell.

TomSavageIsFakeTomSavageIsFake5 months ago

@fallstaff60 - certainly society would be devastated if most men died (or the same is true for women dying). A lot of those fields, esp construction has been historically and currently extremely sexist and treat women poorly. I 've seen it happen to a lesser degree but still happen in engineering. I'm sure there are women you'd be able to do part of that job. The physical parts of the job would be hard for some of them but I still see it working out, that in a time of need, with an existing core of people, they could help other people.

But the early days should be a combination of terrible and dangerous quality work, but also delayed by there just not being hardly any workers available. In our world we fortunately have nothing like this death situation and we can't find hourly workers at all (at the same time we have all these eager immigrants who might want to work for 15 bucks an hour...).

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The best book I have ever read on the Literotica site! Well crafted, paced, syntax, and structure.

Thanks for the great read!

Mike R.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Quaranteam Ch. 49 Previous Part
Quaranteam Series Info