All Comments on 'QuaranTeam - Dave in Dallas Ch. 01'

by RonanJWilkerson

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
tjb50caltjb50cal9 months ago

good start, hopefully between all of the authors, that they come up with some way to help the under aged kids survive in all story lines, medically sealed rooms or buildings etc?

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunny9 months ago
Alright

So another version, well then. Let's see if you pass muster:)

Teacher44Teacher448 months ago

Looking forward to another story in this universe.

sxyilmsxyilm8 months ago

A promising start

kyotie913kyotie9138 months ago

Great beginning to your story. I added you to my list of the Quaranteam Authors. Can you tell me under what categories in LIT do AgathonWrites, OtterlyMindblowing, SilverRyden, BirchesLovesBooks, and Masakari write or at what website? Also are they members of the Quaranteam writers gill or family? LOL

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good start, but you forgot “imprinting”

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkerson8 months agoAuthor

@kyotie

We all discuss each other's works, pass around ideas, or help when there's something wrong, put the author can't quite put their finger on it. I'm very new to writing and it's fantastic to have this level of support and camraderie.

I did err a bit in the author list The pen name BirchesLoveBooks *is* Masakari. He has posted on Royal Road chapters 1&2, with chapter 3 soon. I believe he submitted those as a combo on Lit this morning so it could be out by now, or maybe tomorrow.

Otter's story is not yet posted, but likely by the end of the week. YOu can search by author usingthe search tool, just look at the header and select "Member" instead of title or category. I think most of us are posting as scifi/fantasy, but Agathon posts as Mind Control (or is that BreaktheBar?)

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkerson8 months agoAuthor

@Anon

yeah, I realized that after I'd already submitted, and none of the other writers pointed it out, so it's as it is. Doesn't mean it didn't happen, it just isn't stated. So, not a surprise since Dave watched most of the videos? Hmm.

Carnes8004Carnes80048 months ago

Nice spin off!!!!!!!!! Just try not to follow in CPs or BtBs habit of waiting months for the next chapter. Keep your spin off fresh in our minds. To explain, I have to go back and reread chapters to remember what is going on. Good luck, and Stay safe

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkerson8 months agoAuthor

@Carnes8004

both are further along on Patreon and publish a chapter two of QT a month, 8n addition to their other stories.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I can't wait to see how this story progresses. I am hoping it's as good as the one I read. Thankyou for a heart warming story.

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkerson8 months agoAuthor

Working on Bunker Ch5 and QT:Dave in Dallas ch 2. Have to keep up with day job among other things. Also, had an idea for a intermission story in Bunker that just had to get out of my head and into a file.

For those interested, I have a Patreon page now. Subscribers get early access. (QT:DiD 2 or Bunker 5 should be up there for tier 2+ by this weekend, maybe both, but at least one). Also, I have posted visual guides for the current characters in both stories. There is also a complete, single file version of Poster Girl, with edits and improvements. Link is below.

https://patreon.com/Ronan332

Carnes8004Carnes80048 months ago

I see thatr you are now a professional author and not an Amateur author. When will you be leaving Lit? According to Literotica opening statement, Lit was established for Amateur authors. It is to bad. I liked your DiD chapter. It is a shame that other professional writers have not done left Literotica as I am sure you will. These others, such, as CP, BtB as an example, have thrown their Amateur status away for personal greed.

I admit I have failed to control my temptation and have feed their pockets. Only at tier 1, but still. I refuse to add fire to further their contempt of the average reader by supporting these professional writers. If they want to be professional, write a book and have it published. Don't hide behind Amateur status and submit chapters of a story line that could last 3 or 4 years.

THANK YOU for reading this. I am sorry I will not see any more Dave stories. But I wish you luck in your new profession.

"May the light of many SUNS, guide you and your vessel through your upcoming travels."

Stay safe

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkerson8 months agoAuthor

personal greed to want pay the bills? I've got a family to take care of. how many folks have a side gig or two? or three?

I've had the 2riting urge suppressed since I was in high school, three decades ago. now it's coming out. I started in Lit because I wasn't sure anyone would like it. I've *added* Patreon, for those that are willing and able to pay for my efforts. I will finish both stories here, irrespective of gatekeepers. Are you the guy that drives right at the speed limit in the left lane?

Carnes8004Carnes80048 months ago

🙂 Good ending. Three decades ago? Hmm... It was my honor to be putting on "chocolate chips", tan boots, heavy headgear and flak over-shirt. I drive in the left lane at up to to the speed limit +10 or the flow. I respect the driver ahead and go around (but I do weave). I stop at red lights, but do not turn right when it has a "NO TURN ON RED". Nor do I turn left at a "No left turn" sign, and use the zipper system at merging traffic. Again Good Luck. Stay safe

Smartest1Smartest18 months ago

Nice start.

As I am following all quaranteams, this one certainly belongs.

WargamerWargamer8 months ago

Imprinting, I,printing, imprinting!!!!!!!

You missed that bit.

Still, a great story in a great universe, 5/5

Keep the chapters coming, lm so spoilt these days.

Into favourites u go.

NursesNurses8 months ago

Gave you 5 of 5. Anxiously awaiting the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Excellent story, sharing the characteristics of the Quaranteam universe but distinctively yours. This is an excellent start.

The2thdocThe2thdoc8 months ago

Loved it. Great addition to the Quaranteam storyline. Can’t wait for another chapter

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkerson8 months agoAuthor

Chapter 2 has been on Patreon for a week, or you can wait one more week to see it here.

The Bunker chapter 5 is also already out. New chapters of each are in the works, and an intermission for The Bunker.

patreon.com/Ronan332

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

More please!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A wonderful addition to the QT universe and a great start if it were a standalone. If the rest of this series is as good as this chapter and your other work then this is gonna be a lot of fun. Th@ is for the time and effort you put into this, It is appreciated.

J.D.

1Sam20231Sam20237 months ago

Fun beginning. Keep it going

WolfbeckettWolfbeckett6 months ago

Okay, I like the start so far. My only complaint of the first chapter is David is really too old to be a believable character here. No program that's concerned with eventually repopulating the world would prioritize giving a man who's closer to 50 than 40 up to a dozen women. Anyone running this program would give a man his age perhaps 3 or 4 women who are also decidedly middle aged just for virus protection and save all the young, fertile women for younger men who are going to be more physically capable of raising children for the next 20-30 years. Make him 10 or even 15 years younger and it would be more believable. I know that the idea is to portray him as a man with some life experience under his belt so you don't want him to be too young and that's fine, but someone who's 32 or so can have all the life experience the character needs while also being more plausible for the story's setup.

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkerson6 months agoAuthor

@Wolfbeckett:

You are aware that men can father children late in life? it used to be very common before the industrial era.

You might also notice the *many* times the rejuvenating qualities of the serum have been mentioned throughout the QTverse. Add that to Dave's existing diet and exercise regimen and he will surprise himself how well he keeps up with all the ladies that end up in his household.

Falstaff60Falstaff606 months ago

@Wolfbeckett:

Not only can many men father children into their 70s, but I think you missed the part where it explained that the pandemic killed about 80% of the male population. So yeah, they probably were taking what they could get. Not sexy though realistic.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

We really enjoy all the different ways that authors are taking this story premise and going in different directions within the framework of the story that corrupting power has set out. Looking forward to where you will go with this!

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot6 months ago

Great start. Looking forward to more....

KrittaKritta5 months ago

Dave is wonderfully, unapologetically sensible. What a rare treat!

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

This one was REALLY good. Love, lust, friends, a budding new family, and very good people. Excellent story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRonanJWilkerson@RonanJWilkerson
An interested reader still trying to wrap his head around the idea people are loving his work. If you are interested in earlier access, or the Character Sketches with images for the characters in Bunker and DiD, check out my Patreon page. https://patreon.com/Ronan332 Releas...