QuaranTeam - Dave in Dallas Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh hush."

******

Becca worried about missing out on college, so Jan suggested she work through some of Dave's history and biography books as a substitute for a history course. The two were downstairs in the library, reading and talking. This left Lupe and Dave alone in bed. Both were certain it was not a mere coincidence.

Lupe curled into Dave's side, her head resting on his chest. She wore a light camisole. He wore his usual -- nothing.

"David, I wanted to thank you for backing me up the other morning with Esme."

"You're welcome. I just thought it was important she not get the idea she can play me against you."

Lupe snuggled him tighter. "Still, I think it fair you know what she was about to say."

"Only if you think it necessary."

"It's a little embarrassing. I thought she was asleep. And I thought I was being quiet." Lupe paused, blushing. "Still it has been several years since I've,... um..."

"Gotcha."

"Yes, so, um, there have been times when I've... taken care of certain needs. And I was thinking of you. She must have been awake and heard me call your name." Lupe's head was buried as hard into his chest as possible without breaking ribs.

"Well, now you don't have to imagine. You have me, and I have you."

"You're not upset?"

"More like flattered. And frustrated with myself. If I'd picked up on some signs, maybe..."

"Let's not go down the 'what if' road David. You're right. We have each other now. We'll build from here."

Dave tightened the hug for a moment. "You know, I passed by when you were on your computer earlier. It's kinda cool to see you work. You have this penetrating gaze, like you're dissecting everything you read, weighing each word in a balance and jettisoning the unworthy."

"Hmmm, must have been when I was working on that memo about handover protocols. Those details can give anyone a headache." Lupe kissed his jawline. "But I don't want to talk about work now. Just hold me, David."

******

September 23, 2020

"What do you want to make for dinner tonight?" Dave asked as he and Janice entered the kitchen.

"Not sure just yet. Tell you what, you check the fridge, I'll go into the pantry and check the shelves. Let's see what we come up with from what we see."

"Ok." Dave started scanning the fridge shelves for ingredients when a thought occurred to him. The pantry was private. It had been a day or so for Jan. He walked over and opened the door.

"Oh good, I was wondering if I'd have to play damsel in distress needing my big strong man to help me find something in this tight little space."

"Well, I do have a probe made especially for tight spaces." He kissed her, balancing hunger with tenderness.

Jan hummed into the kiss. She wrapped her arms around Dave's neck and pulled her body against his. "MMm-hmm, and that probe is so very good too." She nibbled lightly on his lower lip.

Knowing they had little time, and Jan was up for a quickie, Dave took hold of her slacks and panties at the waist band and pulled them down to her knees. Jan emitted a delighted squeak. Her eyes shone with excitement as he stood and picked her up, carrying her to a bare patch of wall between shelves. He shoved his cargo shorts and boxers to his ankles, then hooked his hands under her thighs and lifted and folded her in one motion as he pressed her to the wall. She gasped and moaned, giving her approval and yielding herself to his power, confident that he would meet her needs as he saw to his own.

Dave drove himself into her, the serum effects having made her fully wet already. He slid full length on the first thrust. She groaned happily, hungrily and gripped his shoulders. They were pressed for time, so he pounded into her hot wet tunnel with fervor. Such was her excitement that she reached her first climax in just a few minutes.

Desperately trying to contain her enjoyment, Jan bit Dave's shoulder as he accelerated his thrusting, pounding more vigorously than he ever had, racing Jan to a second climax a minute before he burst inside her, kicking her over the orgasmic abyss a third time.

Dave stopped, holding her in place as both panted for air. The enclosed pantry suddenly felt hot and muggy. His legs felt wobbly. He carefully lowered her legs to the ground, allowing himself to fall outside of her as he did so. Jan pouted for a moment, then dropped to her knees to clean off his cock.

"Can't make a mess in here now can we?" She said with a wink. She pulled his shorts up before drawing her own pants into place. Then she sauntered out the door.

Dave followed, but nearly ran into her when she stopped short two steps out the door. Lupe and Becca stood there, smirking and clapping. Jan blushed and turned, burying her face in Dave's chest.

"Get over it girl, we're all gonna catch each other like that once in a while." Becca said.

"I'll remind you of that when it's you," Lupe razzed.

Dinner was only a little late, but it was good. Lupe winkingly attributed the good taste to the fact it was made with love.

******

September 24, 2020

Dave looked into the kitchen and saw Lupe at the counter, her back to him, working away. He walked carefully up behind her and gently placed his hands on her hips. She started for a second, then settled into him, allowing her back to rest on his chest. She laid her work down and lay her head on his shoulder.

"Hmmm. This, this right here." Dave turned his head to hers and they shared a slow, soft kiss as he brought his hands around to her abdomen. They rocked slowly together, swaying to unheard music. What Dave had intended as a happy little moment escalated when Lupe started grinding her rear against his crotch. A moment later, she brought his hands up to her breasts. Dave was caught between excitement and control. He very much wanted to paw at her lovely mounds. A wonderfully medium size, Lupe's breasts were just barely less than a handful. About as pert as could be natural for a woman in her early thirties. She moaned as he groped.

Lupe spun in his arms, kissed him, grabbed his hand, and took off to the bedroom. Dave kept up easily, grinning and laughing the whole way. He stopped her twice to pull her in for a kiss.

Once the door closed, they each ripped off their own clothes and sprinted to the bed. Lupe pulled Dave on top of her, her legs apart, insistently rubbing her body against him.

"Hungry much?"

"What's going on is a tragedy of epic proportions, but I also feel more free than I have in ages. Since I was a teen. Now fuck your bitch in heat David." She snagged his head in her hands and kissed him passionately. Her legs wrapped around him, leaving him enough room to maneuver himself to her entrance. Her own thrusting and abundance of lubrication had him sinking deep into her the moment he lined himself up. She kept up her pelvic motions, timing them with Dave's thrusting. They fucked frantically, frenetically, neither pausing or relenting until Dave burst into Lupe, shooting several thick ropes into her warm, waiting depths. Lupe shuddered with his emissions, griping him tightly with her arms, legs, and inner muscles. They lay panting for a few moments and then looked at each other and laughed.

******

September 25, 2020

Friday mid-morning found Dave on the couch, debating a point of fandom with Becca.

"Picard was way wilder than Kirk. They just seem the other way around in contrast with their first officers."

"That's crazy talk, Becca. Picard is the staid diplomat that negotiates treaties. Kirk is the bar-room brawler that fought every alien in the sector, or bedded them."

"Kirk was the A-student that cheated on the big final exam but got a pass afterward since he was a teacher's pet. Picard was an athlete and got into a bar fight with Naussicans. And got stabbed through the heart."

"How dare you speak so insultingly of Jean-Luc the great?" Dave mock-scowled.

"Because he's good but not great." Becca giggled.

"Blasphemy! I'll shall exorcise the demon from your mind young one!"

"And just how to do you plan on doing that?" The grin was the same, but her eyes had picked up a hungry glimmer.

Dave did not answer. He lunged at her, hands reaching for her ribs. And then he began tickling her.

Becca let out an "Oooo!" As Dave barreled into her, pressing her against the couch arm. As soon as he began tickling her, she let out a loud happy shriek, followed by a series of cackles.

Dave relented briefly and she caught her breath. Becca gave him a quick kiss, then slipped from under him, heading for the stairs with a look over her shoulder.

With a huge grin, Dave shot after her, catching her at the top of the stairs and tickling her again. Her legs gave out from under her during the pleasant bombardment on her sides. He scooped her up and carried her the rest of the way to the bedroom. He kicked the door shut, then walked over and tossed her on the bed before jumping atop her, kissing and groping. She responded in kind, hungry and happy. They started shedding clothes wildly, paying no heed to where they landed.

Mutually nude, mutually aroused, hands roaming they rolled on the bed. Dave slipped his hands to her ribs again. Becca squealed in anticipation just as he began to tickle her. Laughing and cackling she wiggled about, half-heartedly trying to escape his grasp. In the commotion, Dave still managed to align himself with her entrance, and pushed himself partially inside. He stopped his assault on her ribs just as he penetrated. A cross between a gasp and a sigh ushered from Becca. Eyes closed, she grinned wildly. Dave drove himself slowly, methodically within her. She draped her hands around his back and her legs around his waist. A look of blissful contentment blazed forth from her. He coaxed her to climax three times before finally allowing himself to spill into her.

Afterward, they lay spooning in bed, Dave's chest against Becca's back, his right arm draped over her side, hand resting on her tummy. Breathing, just being close. Until Dave heard soft sobs from her.

"Becca?"

"I'm sorry. It felt so great, and then I thought about telling my Aunt Teresa about how my life is changed, how good I feel in bed with you, having you in my life like this." She shuddered with grief. "She's... she's... I'll never get to talk with her again. She's the one... I could talk to. When mom was stuck on rote doctrine, Aunt Teresa talked to me. Even if she echoed mom's position, she talked to me. Now they're all just gone."

Dave held her firmly, letting her cry, letting her know he was there with her.

After several minutes of silence, he spoke. "We live in dark times, beloved. For now anyway, happiness comes in bursts, sadness in buckets." He paused to compose himself. "We cling together to weather the storm. Separately, we may all drown."

She placed her hand on his, reassuring herself he was there, as she cried herself to sleep. She never noticed his tears falling in her hair.

******

September 28, 2020

Dave opened the door, half-expecting a National Guardsman with a woman to add to his house. He wasn't wrong. The lady in question stood ready, with a bright smile. A telegenic smile. And Dave recognized her after a moment.

"Holy crap. You're Shawna Cooper! How the hell did you wind up here?"

"Well, according to Oracle, you were my best match at 93%" with that same rich, assuring voice he'd come to appreciate from the TV.

"Wow, okay." Dave paused to sign the form. He hadn't paid too much attention the first two times so he scanned the document quickly. He burst out laughing.

The soldier grinned. "Yeah, some chairborne ranger had a little fun with that one."

Shawna looked at him funny. "Something I should know?"

"I'll tell you inside, with the others. They should hear this too."

Dave waved as the military truck pulled away, then lead Shawna into the living room. The rest of the house must have heard the door. All three ladies currently bonded to Dave were already in the living room.

"Hello" said Shawna, cautiously attempting to engage the other women.

"Hey aren't you --"

"Shawna Cooper, Senior Meteorologist at WFAA. Although, I may get promoted to Chief Meteorologist soon."

A short round of congratulations circulated for the next minute.

"Wow, Dave, you're accumulating a real smorgasbord of women. A blonde, a Latina, an Asian woman, and now a black woman." Jan smirked.

Dave shook his head and closed his eyes.

Shawna chuckled. "If she hadn't said it, I would have."

"I'm surrounded by smart alecks."

"Each of whom was selected by a computer especially for you." Apparently, the new arrival wasn't giving a holiday on sass. The playful smile on her face was already enchanting Dave's heart.

"God help me."

"He did David, He sent you us." Lupe punctuated her statement with a quick kiss. The others laughed.

"Okay, what was that at the door about the form?" Shawna inquired. "And something about an airborne ranger?"

Dave smiled. "No, a chairborne ranger. It's the army version of a desk jockey. Someone that works an army office job, but probably has a bunch of military memorabilia. They think they're a badass, but they've never been in the field without a GP medium and a heater."

"You served?" Jan asked.

"No, but I had a good friend that was special forces. Taught me a lot." A grey cloud of uncertainty fell across Dave's face. He shook it off. "Anyway, desk jockeys handle the paperwork and sometimes make new forms. All government forms are identified by letters signifying the department that created it, followed by some numbers. The form I have to sign when ya'll get dropped off must have been created by an army guy because it's Form DA-6969-R."

After a two count, the meaning of the numbers sank in and everyone burst out laughing.

"Hmmm, now that's giving me ideas" purred Shawna, her eyes slightly hooded.

"I try to give each of you some time to get used to me and the house before making that last leap."

Lupe piped up, "But we do have precedent for no delay." Becca blushed.

"Oh, poor baby," Shawna teased, "did the pretty little blonde jump your bones before you were ready?"

"There were some extenuating circumstances, which you will learn in time. I'm sure it will be part of the family story as we go forward. We did know each other before she got vaxxed, so I had some comfort level that she wanted this without the serum effects."

"Could I get a quick thumbnail description?"

"I'm Dave's next door neighbor." Lupe pointed through the wall towards her house. "Becca was my babysitter," Becca gave a shy smile and a head nod "who was watching Esme, my daughter when the lockdowns hit. We all worked together, staying isolated to get through all this. When the CDC guy came, Becca and I asked Dave to request us. Jan," the lady mentioned waved her hand "was delivered the next morning to Dave's house as we were picked up to get the shot. Something bad happened at the vax center that I don't want to go in to fully at the moment, so Becca was adamant about not waiting when we arrived. Our tender loving man didn't get to be as tender with Becca's first time as he intended."

"Sounds like I have a lot to catch up on later." A look of sorrow settled on Shawna. "I'm sorry to ask but where is Esme?"

"Oh, she's upstairs reading. We didn't want her down here in case the conversation got a little... risqué." Lupe replied. "She's nine. According to the CDC people, she'll be safe when she reaches eleven. I didn't understand the full explanation, but the important part is she is safe and will remain safe from this thing."

"Got it, so no mounting Dave on the couch."

"Preferably not." Lupe's Cheshire cat grin matched Shawna's.

"Then I think it's time we headed upstairs, tender loving man."

******

In the bedroom, with the door firmly shut, Dave and Shawna stood before each other, gazing at each other's face, eyes roaming across the other's body.

"Nervous?" Shawna asked. "Never been with a black woman before?"

"My lifetime dance card is a little short, so yeah, still working through the nerves somewhat." Dave temporized. "And no, actually, I've never been with a black woman, but I suspect all the parts work the same." That made her laugh. "See, I can be a smart ass too. Actually, until the last week, I'd never been with a Latina, and Asian woman, or a blonde. Well, not a natural blonde. And I've dated a Latina, but it never went that far."

Shawna kissed him. Dave gratefully accepted the interruption of his babbling and joined her. Lips gently merging, pressing. Slowly probing with tongues. Twirling against each other. Mutual tongue stroking turned to suckling on each other's tongue. Hands rubbed backs, pulling insistently. Her soft upper body sandwiched between them. His hands roamed to her sides, then to her bosom. Dave began unbuttoning her blouse. Shawna pulled Dave's t-shirt over his head.

"Mmm, nice. Fit without being gross. I like a man that finds balance. Huuunnnh." Dave kissed Shawna's neck at the clavicle, suckling and licking. His hands finished with her buttons, he shucked her shirt over her shoulders and she shrugged to drop the shirt off. Cupping her bra-clad bosoms from below, Dave dove into Shawna's cleavage, reveling in the feel of her ample breasts surrounding his face.

"Yeah baby. Feast on these boobs. You lovin' the size or the taste baby? I'm different than the others in both respects."

"Infinite diversity in infinite combination." Dave lifted his head to speak. He brought his hands around to the back to unclasp her lacy orange bra, but couldn't find the mechanism. He pulled his head back from her chest to focus his eyes. Shawna just chuckled as his hands came back to the front, in the center of her bra to release the imprisoned twins. Her hands roamed his back and tousled his hair as he dallied with her chest. With her bra tossed away, Dave took a nipple in his mouth and suckled. Shawna gasped and hummed appreciatively. Her hands moved down his sides, seeking his waist band. She caught hold of his shorts, hooked her fingers beneath them and his boxers, and shoved both to his ankles.

One hand grasped his shaft, the other massaged his testicles. Dave groaned from the stimulation of her efforts.

"Yeah baby, that's it. You and me, we're gonna give each other a lot of happy." Shawna cooed into his ear before nibbling on it.

Dave switched his attention to the other nipple. One hand teased the wet nipple, while the other dropped to the waist band of her slacks. One handed, he unbuckled her belt and unsnapped her pants. He worked the zipper a few inches down one handed also, until they loosened. Then he tugged downward, revealing her lacy orange panties. Dave caught her under the curve of her rump in both hands and lifted her to his body. Shawna squeaked and then hummed her approval as he continued to nibble her neck. She wrapped her legs around his waist. In two steps, he had them at the edge of the bed. Dave crawled onto his knees on the bed and brought his hands under her shoulder blades before lowering their torsos to the bed. Dave hooked his fingers through the thigh straps of Shawna's panties and slipped them from her. Her naked essence now exposed, Dave brought his face to her core and inhaled deeply, reveling in the scent of an aroused woman. He pressed in, his lips and tongue investigating his new partner, caressing her most intimate area.

"mmm, baby that feels so nice, but I need you in me." Shawna tugged at Dave's head. "Dock that thing in the shuttle bay captain."

Dave crawled up over top of her with a huge grin on his face. She was sloppy wet below, so he slid in easily as he moved up her body. They were instinctively in sync so that they aligned themselves without discussion or fumbling. Dave was aroused as well, of course, to the point he already had a few beads of precum at the tip of his cock. As he entered, Shawna's body stiffened, then shook. She let out a loud groan as all the air left her lungs. Dave held her until the shaking stopped.