QuaranTeam - Dave in Dallas Ch. 04

Story Info
Three new women join Dave's family.
11.5k words
4.84
10.4k
32

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 08/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All persons engaged in sexual activity in this story are over the age of 18.

Since the cast list by itself was too short, I've tagged it onto the beginning of this chapter.

Thank you all for continuing to read my stories. It's a wild ride sometimes, but that's life, especially in if the world goes crazy like in The Bunker or QT:DiD. Sometimes story elements surface as I'm writing, so I get surprised too, but when they fit, you just have to go with it.

Enjoy!

******

Cast List

David Belsus (50yo)- adjunct professor at Eastfield College, DCCCD with a side hustle in data analysis.

Guadalupe Gutierrez (32yo) -- investment advisor, David's neighbor

Esmeralda Gutierrez (9yo) -- Lupe's daughter

Rebecca Sampson (18yo) -- Esme's babysitter

Janice Hoppler (33yo) -- librarian, arrived to partner with Dave the same day Lupe and Becca left to get vaccinated.

Shawna Cooper (36yo) -- senior meteorologist at WFAA, second woman sent to Dave outside a direct request.

Olivia Barnes (21yo) -- Dave's goddaughter, horticulture major at Tarleton State University in Stephenville

Melanie Ustanich (22yo) -- Livy's roommate, cybersecurity major at Tarleton.

******

Ch 4 - Revelation

September 21, 2020

Dave woke to find Becca curled against his left side and Lupe curled against his right, just as Jan had helped him arrange last night before the two had gone to sleep -- and after Jan had gotten her turn at Dave. Jan lay beyond Lupe, on her side, facing away. Dave reached over and stroked her back.

"I'm awake." Jan rolled over to face him. She gave him a drowsy smile. "Mostly. I could really use some coffee."

"I got a coffee maker, grinder and a bag of whole bean coffee you asked for in the pickup order yesterday."

"Yeah, but you forgot the maid to make it and carry it up here." Lupe chimed in. Dave thought he'd heard her breathing change in the last minute.

"I know, right?" Jan chuckled. "How do you expect to keep a harem of horny babes if you don't give us the amenities."

Feeling playful, he gave her guff right back. "Woman, you are the amenities." He kept his face neutral long enough for Lupe to raise her head and stare back at him. He busted out laughing. "Okay, I'd make a terrible dom." He paused while Lupe delivered a light peck on the lips. "Seriously, I never drank coffee. I have no idea how to make it. I got you the tools and ingredients, so if you want some, have at it."

"Fine," Jan said, rising, "but I'm taking one star off my review of this hotel because of this."

"Still, the room servicing was amazing." Lupe added, with little wiggle of her nude ass, having gotten out of bed as well. Jan barked a laugh and high-fived her.

"We'll get some coffee and breakfast started. Why don't you lie here until Becca wakes? I think waking in your arms will do wonders for her. Might be the capstone to last night that will ease her mind." Both ladies dressed quickly, a pair of shorts from their luggage, and one of Dave's t-shirts. It seems solidarity was the theme of the day. Jan chose "Back in my day we had nine planets" while Lupe chose "That's okay Pluto, I'm not a planet either."

Dave couldn't argue with that reasoning, so he lay there holding the pretty young blonde in his arms watching the receding forms of his two... girlfriends? What the hell should he call them? Teammates sounded like something for sports, or the brainchild of a particularly lame poli-sci major.

The smell of coffee had whispered through the room for several minutes when the enticing aroma of chorizo warmed the air. Dave smiled. He'd bet anything Jan had mentioned the migas from the other morning and Lupe had found the chorizo he ordered. Becca stirred against him. She stretched, cat-like, arching her back. This had the effect of pressing her breasts against him. Which in turn brought his presence to her attention. Her eyes flew open and her arms crossed over her chest, suddenly embarrassed she was naked in bed with a man. Further recognition passed over her face and she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him fiercely.

Becca broke from the kiss beaming. Then an impish veil flitted on her face and she slipped her body atop his with a slight wince as she parted her legs to straddle over him. Dave caught her hips.

"Easy there, kitten. Give yourself a little break. Smells like breakfast is ready, and we have our wholes lives ahead of us now."

Becca kissed him again, slipping her tongue into his mouth briefly, tentatively. Then she hopped out of bed and dug a pair of shorts out of her bag. "Dave, could I wear one of your shirts?"

"Seriously? Jan and Lupe did the same. Well, they didn't ask, they just walked into the closet and grabbed one each."

Becca flashed him a smile, saying nothing as she strode to the closet. Dave enjoyed the slightest jiggle of her modest breasts as her topless form walked by.

"They must have coordinated while they were in there because they both came out in Pluto themed shirts."

After a minute of hangers being shifted back and forth, Becca called out "Dave, how many Pluto shirts do you have?"

"Just the two I think."

"Damn." Said Becca, coming back out to the closet doorway, still topless and facing Dave. She leaned against the frame, thinking. Dave enjoyed the view. "Aw, hell." She walked over to her own luggage, rummaged about and pulled out a t-shirt.

Once she donned it, Dave read the print on it '#justice for Pluto'. He laughed. "Nice. It fits with the other two. Why the resignation?"

"Because I could either show unity with them by wearing this, or I could wear one of your shirts. First morning together, I would have liked to wear one of your shirts."

"That's a big deal?"

"Huge."

"Then wear one of my shirts. I'm sure the others will understand. In fact, it's still solidarity, because you're all wearing one of my nerd shirts."

"I like the way you think, Dave." Becca ripped off the shirt and raced back to the closet. She came out with his shirt that looks like a NASA shirt, but replaces the word NASA with SHINY, and on the swoop is the image of a spaceship from a short-lived TV show.

"Madame has impeccable taste."

"Mademoiselle. Madame is for married women."

"In broader terms, madame is for a woman who has permanently bonded herself to a man. Just as you have. At least until the bio-freaks undo the little oddity in their mad science formula."

"Well then," Jan said from just inside the bedroom door, "maybe you could get your hiney dressed and join your other two wives for the breakfast they just finished making." She looked to Becca. "Coffee's ready by the way." Neither woman left, instead taking the chance to watch Dave emerge from the covers and dress.

Becca approached Jan tentatively. She did a poor job of whispering "Why does it feel so much bigger inside?" Jan chortled.

"Because it is bigger when it's going inside you." Dave replied. Becca blushed, realizing she'd been too loud. "Some of us get 'compact' when there's no need for size."

"But your balls are still big." Becca blushed so hard she had to look away to speak.

"Yeah, those don't shrink. I guess that's one way to distinguish a winky dink from a grower." Dave came out of the closet with a t-shirt that read 'I aim to misbehave, and nothing in the verse can stop me' curved around the word 'Browncoat'. Becca grinned broadly and returned the high-five he offered before the three of them headed downstairs.

******

"Dave?" Jan prompted

"Yes dear?" All three ladies grinned at that jest.

"I noticed you don't have any books for younger people. How about we see what Esme has next door, and then I order some more, you know to give her some variety." Lupe brightened at Jan's suggestion. It seems cooperation was coming naturally to the three ladies sharing his bed. Their bed. Hooo. He'd been single long enough, now he had to adjust his head. Anyway, it was an auspicious start.

The five of them sat around the table, still nibbling at bits of breakfast. Esme was already waiting when the trio had descended the stairs. Esme, Dave, and Becca had thanked Jan and Lupe for making breakfast. Lupe took care to point out Jan had chopped the fruit for the side and sliced the tortillas into strips while Lupe made fresh salsa and chorizo and eggs.

"Oh, yeah. Check the closets first. Either in my office, or one of the bedrooms you'll find some boxes of kid's and young adult books." Dave paused for a bite. "I think you already know I'm a prepper. One thing I wanted to be sure of is to preserve knowledge and... cultural legacy maybe? So yeah, there are books in boxes right now too. We could get some more bookshelves and set up say one in each bedroom maybe."

Jan looked at him with dopey eyes.

"Feeling the same way you did that first morning?" Dave said with a smirk.

"Less immediate, more warm and fuzzy version, but yeah."

"I'll order more bookshelves then." Dave smiled warmly. "I already ordered two full beds for the two rooms that are completely empty, plus dressers for all four rooms and more sheets and towels. The sheets and towels are scheduled to arrive in a few more days. The furniture is listed as arriving in a week. We'll see."

"Hey, Dave?" Becca asked. He'd have to get used to seeing her without glasses. That was probably why her 'after imprint nap' took longer than Lupe's -- the regen effect repaired her eyes. She'd instinctively reached for her glasses and abruptly realized she could see better without them. That had earned her a pair of high fives from Dave and Jan before they left the bedroom. Lupe and Esme hugged her when she got downstairs and told them.

Dave suppressed a smirk. "Yes dear?" Three pairs of eyes rolled, over top soft smiles.

"Why don't you just get a bunch of bunk beds. There's going to be a lot more women coming. At least twelve total."

"Yeah sure, I could fit two sets of bunk beds into each room. Then I can just walk down the hallway to the rooms were I 'store' my women to select the day's lays". Dave rolled his eyes to accent the sarcasm. Jan and Becca giggled, but Lupe glared. Then he remembered Esme was at the table. "Uh, yeah, sorry 'bout that. Uhh..."

"Oh please, I already learned about sex in health class. And I heard both of you last night, mom. Keep busting Dave's chops and I'll tell him what I hear coming from your room when I get up to get a glass of water late at night."

Lupe's eyes went wide for a moment, then settled to mom-stern look. "Watch it mija, no matter what you know or think you know, I'm still your mother."

Esme turned to Dave. "I hear m---" Dave put a finger to her lips.

"No matter what you know or think you know, she's still your mother."

******

September 22, 2020

"David Jeffrey Belsus!"

Dave stopped in his tracks, one foot on the last step, the other hanging in mid-air in its path to the living room floor. He looked around bewildered, not sure what he'd done.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Lupe's indignant voice managed not to shout, but clearly wanted to.

"Uh, laundry." He had a basket on his hip, loaded with sheets from the bed.

"I can see that, why are you doing laundry?"

"I had sex with three women in my bed last night, these sheets need some cleanin'."

Lupe's hand rubbed her face. Dave imagined this might be the same motion when Esme was being difficult. Only, he wasn't trying to and had no idea what was causing all this consternation.

"David, there are four other people under this roof who can handle the laundry. Esme is quite good with regular laundry items. Not yet ready for special items. You should be working, or working out, or resting, or dosing one of us, or thinking about what changes might be necessary as more women arrive. We should be doing this sort of thing. This will be even more important as more women join the family, David. You're a manager of a small company that lives together and makes babies. Eventually."

"I'm not comfortable labeling a chore as 'women's work' Lupe."

Lupe snorted. "A week ago I would agree with you. The world changed."

"I'm still cooking. At least sometimes. And If I see something dirty or misplaced, I'm still picking it up. And you still have your investment job. You have things to do beside playing megahousewife."

"The firm is shutting down, the accounts are being taken over by another company since all our senior partners died." Lupe grimaced. "I have about a week's worth of work remaining for the hand over, and then I'm out of a job. The new organization didn't hire me. But, I still have my license. I can manage investments for the family."

"Or start your own firm. Surely there are clients looking for someone new. Maybe some clients from your old firm that would prefer a familiar face."

"I told you before David, I want to make family my focus. I can do some day trading and manage our investments, but I would love to spend time with you and Esme, and now Janice and Becca, and whoever else joins us. I want to do crafts and sew and garden and cook wonderful meals from scratch. I want to be involved in community projects when we have a community again. I was good at my job, but it was a job. I love family. Please, let me, let us take care of these things."

******

Dave mixed drinks for the four of them and brought the glasses into the living room, where the ladies had spread themselves about the space. There was no tension, but everyone seemed to want a bit of space after waking up in a nude pile this morning. Lupe raised one eyebrow when Dave handed a glass to Becca. Dave mouthed the word 'light'.

"Are you sure?" Becca asked.

"You looked like you wanted one when I mentioned making them. And you're effectively my spouse -- one of my spouses -- " Dave rolled his eyes at the weirdness of the concept, "and state law allows it under that condition. If you want it. It's okay if I misunderstood. I did make it a bit light under the assumption you hadn't had alcohol before."

"Just once. I had half a beer with Dad one time watching a football game with him." Becca's face darkened and her speech slowed over the last half of the sentence. She slid over to Dave's end of the couch and leaned against him. Dave wrapped one arm around her comfortingly.

Becca took a small sip of her drink. Her eyes flared lightly, but she didn't cough or choke. "Dave, tell me a story from when you were younger. Something stupid you once did."

Dave's head fell back against the couch. "Oh boy. I didn't do any of the usual stupid stuff. Far too insular for that, no group of friends to drag me into wild, hilarious mistakes." Dave thought for a minute, trying to decide if he should tell this particular story. Or if he could. Hell, they were stuck living with him, they deserved to know.

"Okay, so this happened in my second summer of college. I was tutoring a lot, and one lady in particular met with me at least once a week. Really nice person, pretty too. Her name was Kim Dawson. She'd gone all in on the late 80's media image of what pretty looked like -- dyed blonde hair, breast implants, blue contact lenses. That helped her professionally of course -- she worked as a stripper and did well enough to pay her tuition out of pocket, plus a small but nice rent house for her and her son."

"You went to her house?"

Dave nodded while swallowing the sip he'd just taken. "After the first several sessions, we got comfortable with each other, and it was helpful to her for me to come over on days she didn't have classes, especially if she had to go to work after our tutoring session." Dave paused for a moment, gathering the courage to continue. "So, about two months after we started working together, I'm at her house, sitting at her dinner table. It's a small round table to one side of her kitchen. Like I said, it's a small house, but good condition and she kept it well. Big enough for her and a six year old. Anyway, she gets up to take a brain break and decides she's going to change. She wasn't heading to work, and had come back from running errands, so she wanted to put on something more comfortable." Dave noted the ladies exchanging glances amongst themselves. "Just,... don't judge okay?" He paused again for a moment.

"She left her bedroom door open, but the table was well away from the door, like a big angle away." Another look shared. "I didn't follow her with my eyes or anything, but she started talking to me through the open door, so naturally I turned my head towards the door. There was a mirror on the wall that I could see. Now, no, no she wasn't visible in the mirror. At least not from the angle and distance I was at."

The looks passing among the ladies were both cryptic in the specifics and utterly obvious in the general meaning.

"Oh, I forgot to mention that earlier we had discussed payment. She said this might have to be the last session for awhile because she didn't think she could afford to pay. I had told her we could work something out." Three sets of eyebrows raised. "No, not like that. I just assured her I'd let her pay it out if she needed to. I was trying to be accommodating. She needed the help, she put in the work, I was just trying to be helpful."

"Oh, baby." Jan said sympathetically.

Dave winced. "So then she says she can't hear me well and asks me to come to the door to talk to her." He sighed. "I didn't. I told her I couldn't, I didn't want to violate her privacy. I don't think those were the actual words I used, but it was something like that." Dave couldn't even look at the others, just stared up at the ceiling. "She insists, says she strips to a g-string multiple times a night and she's already in a bra and shorts, she's just looking for a shirt, so it's no big deal." Another sigh. "Then she finally says she wants me to come back there... to... be with her. She... she said I could sleep with her in exchange for tutoring."

"Oh my god, David you didn't did you?" Lupe asked.

"No, no of course I didn't. And that was the problem. I couldn't. I felt frozen. What she was asking me to do was against everything I'd been taught about being a good guy. And I had nothing against her, but I'd been taught that all the guys at the strip club were abusing her, and I didn't want to do the same, so I stayed put and told her I couldn't do that to her, we can work something else out. After a bit more back and forth, she got pissed and told me to leave. My legs had been frozen the entire time, locked up. I finally managed to force myself up and walked out."

All three ladies were absolutely silent.

"That wasn't the end of it. After waiting a week, I tried calling a few times to see if she wanted a tutoring session. She never answered."

More silence.

"Two semesters later, I take organic chem, and one of my classmates and study partners is a friend of Kim's. I didn't know that at first, she waited until we had been working together awhile. She finally told me it was a ruse. Kim made enough in two or three nights to pay rent for a month, and another four covered all the groceries for a month. Mind you, this was early 90's so a lot of things were cheaper. Hell, gas was barely over a dollar a gallon. Kim had set it up to make a fantasy play and I blew it. According to Beth, Kim felt hurt. That was absolutely mind boggling to me. I just couldn't accept the idea that I could mean enough to a woman to hurt her in anyway, certainly not by not having sex with her."

Becca shifted against him, turning toward him.

"Yeah, I know. I'm an idiot."

"You really had no idea?" Jan queried.

"Not a bit. I just didn't want to hurt her. I didn't want to be the jackass. Turns out I was anyway."

"David," Becca asked, "could I get some help with my math?" She kept her tone even, but her face belied her joke.