Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
txtraveler1960txtraveler19602 months ago

LoL, adverts for other authors on Lit! 😁

SlofredSlofred2 months ago

A very good opening, looking forward to more about Dave and his extended family. Thank you for sharing. 5 stars for a great start.

nthusiasticnthusiastic2 months ago

Wow, good start! Introducing new reactions and unique situations that challenge the characters immediately. I like it. Can’t wait to learn more about how they build new lives with new family. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

Teacher44Teacher442 months ago

Excellent way to introduce new characters for the mains to interact with. And well written as always. I am curious as to what the third story you reference is. I am familiar with the first two, actively reading the first.

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkerson2 months agoAuthor

Ok, oopsie. I originally had a list of the stories Anh mentions, but then *cut the chapter in half*. (Yes, that does mean what you think! The second half, well, CP wanted to address Operation: Funnel Cake first, so I'll mod that second part and post it up in another month or so.) So, in order, the stories are:

AMA: The Boyfriend by BreaktheBar

Home For Horny Monsters by writerannabelle

Mindgames by lovelyandsad

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago
Mentioned Stories

I know the first story mentioned is by BTB, and I know the house story, but what's the third story mentioned about the doctor?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Well done but I would love to hear more about this team in the future but the Sandbox is getting bigger all the time.😁😁😁

BluEyedBikerBluEyedBiker2 months ago

Like the interlude, will it tie into the main story? Also, nice shout-out to other authors. I recognized AMA the boyfriend and Home for horny monsters. What is the 3rd one?

MehntalityMehntality2 months ago

On the one hand, this was a great interlude showing another, depressing, side of the QT universe that rarely gets explored...on the other, I'm not sure how I feel about the "product placement" for other lit authors. While I'm sure its good intentioned, and I recognized the callouts, it did jar me out of the story a bit...like I was watching the Truman Show and someone just pushed me up against a wall while we were talking to ensure the poster advert for the insurance company was in the shot.

DNG_Rules_LawyerDNG_Rules_Lawyer2 months ago

Alright, I recognize the first 2 of Anh's favorite stories, but not the 3rd. If it is on the level of the others, I'm going to need to check it out...

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Help me out, what's the story with the slave and doctor?

Teufel67Teufel672 months ago

Great chapter again!

Loved the reference to other stories and authors on lit. Knew the first two. Any body can point to the third story, the post apocalyptic one?

Thx

Cv2244Cv22442 months ago

I recognized AMA the boyfriend and Home for horny monsters, but what's the name of the Isekai story wih the Doctor and slave?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Your stories are excellent. Five always.

The concern I have is that "Intermissions" create more characters we care about and far longer waits for their stories and developments.

What do you think?

Thanks.

- Anonymous One

OomphaloskepsisOomphaloskepsis2 months ago

Surely I’m not the only one that wants there to be Druid Gunslinger fanfic in canon.

pufkpufk2 months ago

Which story is the last one "advertised"?

First one is BreakTheBar with AMA: The Boyfriend

2nd is Annabell Hawthorne with Home for Horny monters

But don't know the last one

Dom_WayneDom_Wayne2 months ago

Great interlude. Love the shout out to HFHM.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

His mother seems to be sort of forgotten. I would've expected him to worry about her a lot more than is shown here.

nemesisofwussesnemesisofwusses2 months ago

What’s the last story you mentioned? It sounds good. Great chapter. Looking forward to more!

ParsimoniousPersimmonParsimoniousPersimmon2 months ago

I like the "cameos" for other Lit stories. Will Logan become a repeated side story?

The2thdocThe2thdoc2 months ago

As much as I enjoyed this intermission, I’ve really been anxiously awaiting the next actual Dave in Dallas. Hope to see more of both of these threads soon.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I hope some of these “intermission” stories continue. I was hoping mom would just stay and bond with Logan. Oh well.

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkerson2 months agoAuthor

NO INCEST IN THE QTVERSE! Ever. Thus saith Corrupting Power.

unrealtimeunrealtime2 months ago

Well, the QT authorial team’s unbeaten streak continues. I keep waiting for a clunker or at least a subpar submission but you guys just won’t let up. A major yay for tackling yet another crucial element of the shared universe. A minor boo for inflicting me with still another group to care about and keep straight. This better not be a one-and-done. Having introduced new and interesting characters, you are now morally obligated to continue their adventures. That of course does not in any way relieve you from the necessity to carry on DiD.

Go ahead and laugh. You writers have the easy job. You are obviously bent on overwhelming us poor overworked readers trying to keep up with all of you! But your nefarious plot will come to naught! No matter how many fantastic authors you have producing at such unprecedented rates, we will not be deterred from following each and every thread of this amazing tapestry.

Like most others, I didn’t recognize the third recommendation. I will have to give it a try even though that genre doesn’t normally appeal.

The2thdocThe2thdoc2 months ago

Ok. U have a lot of favorites on your profile. I’m going to need to know which 1 has the post apocalyptic/I don’t want to treat u like a slave story. Not really interested in the monster mansion!

Carnes8004Carnes80042 months ago

3 pages of easy reading, enjoyed the intermission, but prefer the main stories. Again, I no longer rate professional writers on an amateur site. Stay safe.

CaroadyCaroady2 months ago

I like these "intermission" stories and I hope they continue. But don't forget the main line.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Well... Frankly (not Fredly or even Bobbly), I could go for a few more chapters of Logan before you get back to Dave. Though, I agree with Anonymous One, and worry that continuing to expand into more and more intermissions will lead to delays. I also worry that we will suffer a dilution of our ability to care adequately for the characters. However, it will give us something to read other than CP's political pamphlets. I am truly grateful that so many writers have put so much effort into producing works of such high quality!!!!!

Damonkey916Damonkey9162 months ago

Loved this chapter. You also hinted to one of my all time favorite stories. The one from Annabelle. Keep up the outstanding writing. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

NursesNurses2 months ago

I like ALL your stories. I really wish others would join you in writing Bunker stories. I read all the Quaranteam stories. I used to read a lot. It has gotten kind of difficult and I listen to a lot of stories now. My eyesight is not as good as it was when I was 10 and reading Bobbsey twins.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I wasn't asking about possible incest.

We heard from his sister; she seems to have landed all right. But she wasn't in any particular trouble (apart from the general virus) anyway.

His mother was in trouble; she'd been injected earlier, and then couldn't imprint. Her husband, her loving dom, is dead. She suddenly needs someone else, and she'll be tied to that guy for decades. But nothing at all is said about her after she's taken away. Did she end up all right? Did she end up with someone she can't stand? Did she die? Logan should (and would) have worried about those possibilities, but there is nothing in the story to address any of it.

Elmer WolfeElmer Wolfe2 months ago

Kudos to you for illustrating the futility of all the measures that other QT authors seem to believe will keep their characters safe. Masks and cleaning help but do Not guarantee safety. People should not be portrayed as stupid just because they get something that is ubiquitous in the atmosphere. Logan's dad was not stupid or careless and he still died. I am also encouraged that a youngster has the emotional maturity to handle his grief and the activities of daily life at the same time. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

His mother should/would have been able to talk to someone in charge at the vaccine center about the medico need of her husband to get home intime. It seems unrealist that the lockdown would affect a known case of DuoHalo getting his pre-existing partner to him. It took the vax center 2 days, and his mother is the last delivery of the day! This doesn't pass the smell test! The mother and her daughter would/should have been making a scene to get the mother home intime. Please try again. The story is great so far except for how and why the father died. The father/mother could have pass before they learned about the vax.

clancy900clancy9002 months ago

I really enjoyed this intermission, in particular how it gives you opportunities to explore very different dynamics. Thanks!

Ok I got I know the first two stories described at the end but the third feels like something I've read but can someone help me out with the name of the series?

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkerson2 months agoAuthor

Look further up the comments thread. I answered that earlier.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The bitch who tried to drag Rebecca away needs to be found and PUNISHED! She KILLED Logan's dad!!!

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 2 months ago

So very interesting! Can't wait for more.

KtmgoKtmgoabout 2 months ago

Great look at another part of the world. Also loved the references to some of my favorite stories

The2thdocThe2thdocabout 2 months ago

Ok. So now I’ve reread this intermission. I still like it a lot. But I want to see Logan gain a few more partners so he’s safe and then go to see his mom and finding bruising from her Dom and dealing with that BS putting him through the wall. Maybe Misty’s partner is a Dallas Cop and he’s there with Misty as well!

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkersonabout 2 months agoAuthor

I have no plans for Carrie (Logan's mom) to appear again, but she got a happy outcome. A good dom that gives her what she needs during playtime, and cares for her deeply at all times.

Carnes8004Carnes8004about 1 month ago

I now have read "Logan" twice, waiting for more QT stories. No stories in 12 or 13 days, Phil's tales don't count. Has anyone else noticed this? PS: As some have made it known that more on Logan should be considered. I don't disagree, as long as "Dave" stories are not delayed. As always, Stay safe.

NursesNursesabout 1 month ago

Just read it a second time. Even the second time through the video call to his sister had me wiping away tears. That bull about guys are not supposed to cry is exactly that. Bull.

The whole story is good. I hope you expand on it soon.

mfbridgesmfbridges16 days ago

Great QT series so far, I like the fact they are more normal then some of others out there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRonanJWilkerson@RonanJWilkerson
An interested reader still trying to wrap his head around the idea people are loving his work. If you are interested in earlier access, or the Character Sketches with images for the characters in Bunker and DiD, check out my Patreon page. https://patreon.com/Ronan332 Releas...