All Comments on 'Quaranteam - Flyover Country Ch. 01-02'

by BirchesLoveBooks

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
tjb50caltjb50cal9 months ago

Pelosi is President, bad start on a fictional story....

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Interesting start. Looking forward to the next submission.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

tjb, it is for continuity with the main storyline and how presidential line of succession would have worked in 2020. In reverse, if Biden and Harris both died today, Kevin McCarthy would be president until the next election. That's just how it works.

Pivoting to what the author can actually control, I don't find the character of Jenny believable or likeable. Maybe there's a lot lot more unsaid, but I find it very odd at first glance that she's so hostile towards her brother-in-law. I hope it makes more sense later.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Another good start to the DuoHalo pandemic story idea. In order to keep interest high in your stories, I would suggest not being bound to what other authors are doing in their writing about DuoHalo. If you plow the same ground, reader interest will decline. My suggestion would be to pick up the pace and introduce more antagonists faster than the other DuoHalo authors.

Best wishes and thank you for spending the time to write for us.

DB

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Pelosi is President, great start on a fictional story....

patient1patient19 months ago

Nice start. I'm wondering what level Mike and Aaron are rated at, and if operation breadbasket changed that.

Carnes8004Carnes80049 months ago

Good story. Just don't follow CP or BtB s example and get too busy to keep their story list fresh. Stay safe.

TomSavageIsFakeTomSavageIsFake9 months ago

Remember tjb50cal, when trump got covid, he exposed tons of other people around him, including Pence. He could have actually killed people, and then for real Pelosi would have been president. That would have been pretty hard to take, end of the world stuff.

NursesNurses8 months ago

Gee, it would have been easy for me to take. Little Donnie dead and not able to lead an insurrection.

This is a great beginning except the absence of sex. This IS a porn site.

WargamerWargamer8 months ago

Great start, another fantastic part of Corrupting Powers growing universe

Scores 5/5 cannot wait for more

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Keep going this has great potential and there's alot you can do in this universe

NursesNurses8 months ago

Waiting anxiously for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Excellent start. Keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very good start. I like the way the Quaranteam authors have been throwing in cross-references to other Quaranteam stories.

The2thdocThe2thdoc8 months ago

Loved your addition to the Quaranteam story line. Can’t wait for more chapters

KernflakesKernflakes8 months ago

Great first two parts of the story. Like how you, and alot of the other spin-off writers, are adding in little things from the main story, like Andy's books.

What do you expect to be your timeline with releases. I see you have a Patreon, and as I wish I could contribute, I cannot at this time. Maybe later down the line.

Again, great first 2 chapters. Can't wait for more

NursesNurses8 months ago

Waiting for the next installment

BirchesLoveBooksBirchesLoveBooks8 months agoAuthor

Chapters 3-4 submitted to Lit this morning so hopefully it will go live shortly.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Giancola seemed Democrat in CP's world... here she is in the 'other party' which would be Republican...

rockingtilidroprockingtilidrop7 months ago

Good start, looking forward to it being another she addition to CP's quaranteam universe

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Liking this look at the Quaranteam Universe, feels like it could add a lot of depth, liking the characters and writing too.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great start to your take on Quaranream!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBirchesLoveBooks@BirchesLoveBooks
Long time reader, first time writer. 11/19/23 - Uploaded Chapters 5&6 of Quaranteam: Flyover Country Support me at patreon.com/BirchesLoveBooks