All Comments on 'Quaranteam - Flyover Country Ch. 05-06'

by BirchesLoveBooks

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Carnes8004Carnes80046 months ago

Outstanding. Keep them chapters coming. Stay safe.

The2thdocThe2thdoc6 months ago

Great work. Just wish they weren’t so short!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Will we be flashing back to Sam's imprinting, and the initial Jenny/Sam drama?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Thankyou, Good stuff!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You skipped a few days it seems. Ended the last post as how you started this one

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Thank you. Don't stop. You write really well. I enjoy your story and appreciate the expansion of the Quanteam world.

KtmgoKtmgo6 months ago

Another great chapter

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nice work.. only suggestion is better descriptions of the ladies as they arrive....

AussieGuy52AussieGuy526 months ago

Very interesting and quite original story, likeable characters and great writing. It’s a hard-to-put down tale, awaiting the next chapter eagerly. Thank you for your work!

KahunabobKahunabob5 months ago

I've started to branch out from the main QT storyline by CorruptingPower and BreakTheBar's spinoff. If the rest of them are as easy to read, as relatable and as fun as yours, I'm hooked. I'm digging the easygoing humor and am curious about the "EVENT" that caused Aaron to up and leave without letting anyone know. Here's hoping you'll go and dig into that in future chapters of this story.

WolfbeckettWolfbeckett5 months ago

This is one of the more interesting branches to me as it directly deals with a major problem that people would face in reality if a situation like this were to occur: where is the food to keep everyone alive going to come from. Your characters are great and I'm getting invested in them but I really want to know more about project Breadbasket and seeing how all the logistics of keeping survivors that are scattered across a huge country fed is going to work out.

WargamerWargamer5 months ago

Another great addition to the universe

Love it.

Scores 5/5, more please

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good story so far.please continue your spinoff series.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Please continue!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

please keep going.. love story line as I grew up in midwest

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I hope the delay is because the next submittal is going to be 3 three times as long. This version of QT is a bit closer to my preferences because I grew up in a small farming community. The potential for introducing oddball (good, bad and in'between) characters is unlimited.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

Great story! The only thing I'd suggest is to add more to it. More robust. I especially like that you are exploring areas not covered over by other authors , e.g., fly over areas, food supply, etc. Farming in particular is critical as it impacts all of the other areas addressed by other author's stories. Kudos and thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous