All Comments on 'Quaranteam: Mike's Hurdles Ch. 01'

by lokisluckwriting

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
HotRodLincoln69HotRodLincoln694 months ago

Great start!!!!!!

Looking forward to many more chapters!!!!!!!!!

prsstaridprsstarid4 months ago

I was disappointed that Mike has yet to show much concern for his friends, teammates and his coach who are showing symptoms. I wonder how he will fell when they are found dead because he didn't think to mention them also being ill?

TomSavageIsFakeTomSavageIsFake4 months ago

The utter chaos and random survival and matching, combined to ith the influence of rich or connected people seems very realistic. He will have difficult dynamics when the terrible rich girl interacts with the other women. I hope he can use sex to control the rich girl. Where will they live, the new officer can't just move to be near the likely horrible rich fil/ dad.

It seems like about every person in that area is a dead man walking. if the af has enough people, why aren't they just grabbing folks and trying to find matches? Also I'm stuck, the two HS kids are really just kids (not legally, but I can't imagine the trauma I'd have felt if that happened to me my last year before college).

cindyp1976cindyp19764 months ago

I love it and I think it's great getting the perspective of a guy under 20 years old, this could be really interesting if they got whatever players that are still there for the tournament vaccinated. younger guys will have a lot more stamina and time to impregnate as many fertile females as possible.

CherrypahhaCherrypahha4 months ago

Great Start! Iam looking forward with where you go military academy graduate, 3 freshman/ sophomore college age adults ripe for growth and learning/shappibg.

Thank you. It’s a great beginning for a series.

Smartest1Smartest14 months ago

Good start. A (very) different approach, but nice.

One question: no NDA or similar to sign?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not long and Mike will have his own personal soccer Team. Then all he needs do is find a complete opposing team. In America. Yeah, he's got trouble.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I was disappointed that Mike has yet to show much concern for his friends and teammates. I wonder how he will fell when they are found dead while he was getting laid.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Please continue!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Outstanding new scenario for the Quaranteam universe! I love that the collection of authors pursuing this have all put together unique points of view and individual perspectives. You've given each of your characters unique and different perspectives, and you're an excellent writer. Can't wait to read more.

DistantConstellationDistantConstellation4 months ago

Whole new meaning to soccer moms!

robots101robots1014 months ago

Good Start and quick ramp-up. Curious to see where this goes

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

That's right, Anonymous, I also have trouble getting off on written internet porn if the writers don't suckle at Trump's teet... oh wait, that's just you.

lokisluckwritinglokisluckwriting4 months agoAuthor

@Smartest1

No NDA as of yet. The simple answer is there were too many balls up in the air and no one has had a chance to even consider that yet.

NursesNurses4 months ago

Definite 5. The first chapter of another great story. Keep up the great work.

JazHazJazHaz4 months ago

Good start, well written for a first story published on Literotica.

Carnes8004Carnes80044 months ago

Wonderful start. Keep post your next soon. As in days not months like the professional writers on Patreon. I've added you to my following list. Thanks again, and Stay safe.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A good first entry into the Quaranteam universe welcome and thanks.... Very enjoyable read.

sabrinamoanssabrinamoans4 months ago

What a great new take for this universe. Thanks for your contribution and for a HOT story!

KtmgoKtmgo4 months ago

Nice. I like the pace of this story. Already up to three partners. Some of the other stories build a little too slowly for my taste

NursesNurses4 months ago

Great start to the story. Wouldn't it be great if, in the morning, they were knocking on his door with a minor celebrity in tow.

Obviously Emma is more experienced. But this celebrity could even be an older woman. He seems like the kind of guy who would adapt since she needed him.

NursesNurses4 months ago

Loki I think the NDA would have been left behind in a mother's rush to see to her son's safety. Also, it's not like there were unlimited doses available so let's not make this a mass Vax event. Mom would have thrown in enough doses for her son to be safe.

NursesNurses4 months ago

Was going through the story again and noticed he marked the upper limit at 45. I was not thinking that old when I said an older woman. But it's you writing the story. Maybe you already had something in mind. And what about the girl who rejected both his friends. Any way to have her show up at his door and then he asks if she can get the shot. Maybe she shows up looking for Cindy.

JJohnsonIIIJJohnsonIII3 months ago

5 stars for an excellent start! Please keep the chapters coming.

Graybear1826Graybear18263 months ago

Now THAT was just fun reading. Thank you for this! I'm looking forward to your continued efforts.

alsithalsith3 months ago

Typo: "Shegrabbed both of Mike's hands" missing space.

alsithalsith3 months ago

Great start mate.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot2 months ago

This could be real interesting.... Mix one virgin male soccer player, one virgin Air Force cadet, one female irgin soccer player, and one rich girl with submissive tendencies. Imprint the three females on the male as quickly as possible. Stand back. The after imprinting day will be a real doozy!

WargamerWargamerabout 1 month ago

Great start, lm gonna like this tale too.

Read on.

5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlokisluckwriting@lokisluckwriting
Just starting into my first works of writing being put out into the world. I am planning to release Mike's Hurdles Chapter two in early February. Will be planning to release a new chapter every 3 to 4 weeks depending on my real life schedule. Check out more of the autho...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES