Quaranteam: Mike's Hurdles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy, "Gerontophilia, what's that?" As she grabbed her phone, "ew gross no way I am attracted to someone my gong-gong's age. That's so gross, hard no on that one."

Mike stifled another laugh at this outburst, but to be honest he had to look up some of the things as well, and there was a lot that he just marked no, and a bunch he marked unsure.

Cindy, "You better say no to Urophilia, that is grosser than gerontophilia."

Mike, "Ya anything to do with bathroom functions I'm not wanting to touch with a 10 foot pole."

A bit later, "I may be interested in roleplay with costumes or cosplay, ummmm okay I'll mark that as a yes."

Mike hearing this quickly marked costume roleplay as a yes as well, not really having thought about it before.

Mike texted his mom, "We completed the survey."

The next text Mike sent was to the family group chat again, "Hey don't enjoy being empty nesters yet and ignore your son." He knew both his dad and stepmom were terrible at answering phone calls but text messages they seemed to always answer. So it was a bit odd that they hadn't responded yet.

Before he could set down the phone a text from his mom came through. "What's your room number? And make sure your phone is charged so the people I'm sending can call you."

"Yes mom." Mike responded, texting her the room number.

Looking over he could tell Cindy was sleeping with small bits of coughing here and there. He set the phone right next to his head as he laid down to rest himself.

An unknown time later, Mike woke with a start as his phone was ringing and there was also loud knocking at the door. He could just make out some words. The words he could make out were something he was used to "Michael Hutchinson." He quickly got up feeling dizzy and coughing, not having a mask, he thought it was best to wrap a shirt around his face like he did when he pretended to be a ninja years ago.

On the other side of the door stood three individuals. All three wore full hazmat gear and gas masks with camo patterns.

"Are you Michael Hutchinson, son of Colonel Amanda Simmons?" Asked the tallest of the three soldiers.

Mike nodded, as he remembered his mom had reverted to her maiden name at some point after the divorce. Honestly, with how little he knew about her life, he had no clue when.

The soldier who had spoken indicated that they were entering the room. By this time Cindy had woken up and was looking a bit scared.

One of the Hazmat individuals set down a large briefcase looking device and quickly handed them both swabs for their mouths. "I don't think we have to test to know you both have DuoHalo but we have to follow orders. Go ahead and swab the insides of your mouths. "

Mike and Cindy looked at each other confused and quickly swabbed the insides of their cheeks before they handed them back. The first soldier looked at the two of them, "How much do you two know about DuoHalo?"

Mike shook his head, while Cindy spoke up, "Ummm it's another thing kind of like Covid or maybe a strain of Covid. I have only seen the word very rarely, usually in the same post as Covid. Is that what is going around? I feel like my chest is about to explode."

The soldier in a somber tone stated, "Well, it is much much worse than that. Between events like this happening all summer and Fourth of July festivities, I am not surprised that we are dealing with this situation. In a couple of weeks I will probably be rolled out to some other location due to us not catching everyone from here. I am from South Dakota so people have similar mindsets. But long story short as we want to get you taken care of as quickly as possible is that DuoHalo has a very high death rate and even higher in males." There was a very heavy pause before he continued, "You both are lucky you are adults, if you were minors we would be here to collect your bodies."

Mike, now sitting next to Cindy on her bed, could feel her tense up drastically at that last statement. Instinctively he grabbed her hand and gave it a good squeeze.

The soldier kept going, "So there is a vaccine that we're still working on rolling out, actually one of the things your mom is focusing on hence why we are here for you. Helps to have family in high places and partnered with another person who can pull some weight. But back to the vaccine. It cannot be given to a male directly."

Mike commented, "That doesn't make it much of a vaccine." He said before coughing again.

"No it doesn't but it's what we have, it needs to be given to a woman who then can pass it to the guy via sexual intercourse."

Both Mike and Cindy blushed as Mike knew he was a virgin and had a feeling Cindy was too or had very little experience of sex.

"This only gives the guy a 40% immunity against the disease and since you both have it," checking the tests to confirm, "we are going to get you a couple of partners right off the bat. Looks like we're able to get you assigned as level 5 due to your mom being partnered with a level 5 herself. Even if she wasn't, due to her security clearance and importance to how things are working, she could probably get you assigned that level herself."

"Two partners? I mean like, I know I am a guy who is supposed to brag about my ability but I haven't had sex once," Mike said very sheepishly.

The soldier shook his head and had to stifle a laugh, "Well today is going to be a crash course for you. Don't worry everyone is great their first or second time."

Mike was starting to wonder who the second partner would be when he realized that one of the other two soldiers had taken off her gas mask and was sitting on the other bed looking a tad agitated.

"Are you okay, and why are you maskless?" Mike asked. Cindy's attention jumped straight to the unmasked soldier. She had a pretty freckled face, with dark brown hair that framed it. Her bluish gray eyes had a nice sparkle to them Mike had to admit but he reminded himself that he had just started a relationship with Cindy.

"I'm Tina and I'm going to be your other partner at least to start off. That is of course if Ms. Jones chooses to take the vaccine."

Mike nodded as he was processing the information. Cindy spoke up, "what do you mean to start? And what do you mean if I choose to? I've been waiting for Mike to ask me out for two years and I'm not going to lose him now. Do you know how many dates I've declined because I only wanted to go out with one person."

Mike's head shot up and he looked at Cindy with the reddest face in the world, "What do you mean two years?"

Cindy got very sheepish again, "Well I've had a crush on you since I saw you playing soccer and being in school with me and then when some asshole spilt my orange smoothie all over my white shirt you ummmmm loaned me your sweatshirt just out of kindness." As she said sweatshirt she indicated the very sweatshirt she was wearing. The sweatshirt with an Air Force logo that he'd received from his mom at one point in time, which he just recognized.

Mike felt like the world's biggest idiot, as all of the signs he thought he was imagining for the last two years came flooding back to him. How in the world he had not figured out that Cindy liked him back was beyond him.

Cindy tried to hide her face, "You treated me like an actual person and not just the star athlete or the debate captain, or some trophy for their bedpost." She then turned back to the room, "So if I can, I would like to save Mike. And have sex with him." The last part she spurted out turning red in the face. "I don't mind having to share him with someone else if I have to. I'd just like to be first. If you don't mind, of course, Tina."

Tina laughed and smiled. "Well good news is you are at an 83.5% match based on your answers to the Oracle test, so you're a good pairing. Mike was offered as an option to me as I'm about an 81% match. Most of my other options were older guys in the Force and I learned in the academy it isn't always best to date someone else in the service, so I happily selected Mike."

All the sex questions started to make sense before Mike coughed again.

"So the good news is we can vaccinate you right now, however I do want to advise you of the side effects," the first soldier cautioned. "This vaccine permanently bonds the woman to the man. Any sexual fluids from another male outside of your partner are very toxic and you will need to get a dose of Mike's semen every so often before you start to go feral. Tina had the shot on our way over so she is ready to go."

The third soldier came over to Cindy and had her remove her sweatshirt. Underneath she had a black sports bra that, in Mike's opinion, hugged her breasts perfectly. She was injected with a faded lime green liquid.

The third soldier cleaned up and grabbed the testing case. With the first soldier standing up. "Well, I'll leave you three. Tina will keep an eye on you, Cindy, for the next hour or so to make sure there are not any complications. We have to get a command center set up or we would monitor you ourselves. Mike, when they start saying 'imprinting' do not worry as that is completely normal and don't try to wake them." He set down some masks on the dresser. "Come down to the conference room when you wake up and we can do additional tests. There's a team of us here trying to figure out the damage."

Before the soldier that was talking left, he turned back to Mike, "Next time I see you, you will be a man!"

Mike just nodded embarrassed as they quickly left the room. He turned back to the two women, who both stared at him in a bit of an awkward silence.

Tina was the first to speak, "I ummmm we should probably get to know each other some as we are going to be sharing Michael. Do you prefer Mike or Michael?"

Caught off guard for a moment Mike replied, "Mike for sure. I feel like I am in trouble any time someone calls me Michael."

"Well Mike and Cindy I reviewed some of your information on the drive over so I guess as the stranger to your group do you have any questions for me?" Tina asked as she started to strip off her hazmat gear.

Mike would estimate her to be about 5'6 tall which was a bit shorter than Cindy at 5'9. Underneath her jacket she had on a tight gray tank top with the Air Force logo on the right breast. It was tight enough that you could make out her bra holding an impressive set of tits. For the time being she did keep her pants on as she sat on the bed Mike had been laying in.

Cindy spoke up first, "Well I guess where are you from? How old are you? Why did you choose Mike? It sounds like you had options."

Tina laughed at the rapid fire questions, "Well I was born and raised in Boulder, Colorado. My dad owns the auto shop there which my older brother occasionally works at when he isn't being a ski instructor or living out of his van at some climbing crag. I am 22 years old and just graduated from the Air Force Academy. I know you didn't ask about that but figured it was useful information."

The last question Tina paused to think for a moment. "Well, as I mentioned, I didn't have a ton of choices as most of the options were Air Force and lets just say my last two boyfriends were both in the Academy with me and it ended poorly both times. Mike seems to have his head on straight based on what information I was given and his mom wrote a few things about him that swayed my choice. Plus I'd much rather be with a guy closer to my age than 15 to 30 years my senior."

Looking at Cindy, Tina added, "I think I made the right call based on what you said a bit earlier about what you liked about Mike."

Cindy's face went bright red again as she hid her face in the corgi butt pillow again. This sight caused both Tina and Mike to chuckle. Of course Cindy's face reddened even more before she started to laugh along with them.

Mike grinning ear to ear as he looked at the embarrassed Cindy, "I'm so glad I have such a cute girlfriend."

Cindy's smile broadened at that statement. "I think we said we were engaged but I'll wait till you properly propose with a ring," she teased Mike as she held up her hand and wiggled her fingers.

Tina bent over laughing at the awkwardness of the two. "Mike if you want, down the road I can help you find a ring for Cindy, just to make sure you chose the correct one."

Mike blushed again as he shook his head as the three of them all giggled and laughed together. It didn't feel like there was a terrible disease for a bit.

As the laughter slowly died, Tina stood up and held a hand to Cindy's forehead and then checked her pulse on her wrist. "Everything seems good based on the quick run down I was given when the serum was rolled out to us."

Sitting back on the bed opposite Cindy, Tina's eyes shifted between Cindy and Mike. "Well it's been an hour. Let's get this show on the road. A room with two virgins, in my opinion, is two too many."

Cindy was a bit reserved in her nodding but looked both excited and nervous all at the same time.

"I am still a bit unsure about this whole thing," Mike managed to get out before Tina had grabbed him by the hem of his shorts pulling him towards her on his bed. "Get over here, Cindy, I don't want to have us jumping between beds," Tina said as she pulled down Mike's basketball shorts.

Mike had never thought he had an impressive cock, but seeing Cindy's eyes widen and Tina take it in her hand he might be a bit more impressive than he thought. "Wow, well that is a size I can appreciate," she said before taking his cock into her mouth. Mike let out an involuntary moan before Tina let his cock from her mouth as she collapsed from her knees onto her side.

Mike's eyes widened at the sight of Tina falling over. In a panic he asked "are you okay?" Tina nodded as she caught her breath, "I was warned that would happen but it was way more intense than I expected." She reached out with a grin and took Mike's cock into her hand. "That was just the priming orgasm, I was told that Cindy and I should expect two strong orgasms. One from priming due to your precum and one is the imprinting from your cum. I would say it is a lot more than strong."

Before he had the chance to reply Tina took his cock back into her mouth with a new intensity. Mike looked over to Cindy as she intently watched him get his first blowjob, her face flush with either excitement or embarrassment. He diverted his attention back to the brunette who was bobbing her head up and down.

Tina broke from blowing him and looked at Cindy. "Do you want a taste of this before we move forward?"

Cindy just nodded as she leaned forward, getting on her knees. Very cautiously Cindy took the head of Mike's cock into her mouth. Tina smiled and nodded, coaching Cindy, "just run your tongue around the head."

Mike's eyes widened as Cindy did exactly what she was told. Releasing him from her mouth she licked the top of the head before suddenly shaking.

Still unsure of everything going on as this was both his first sexual encounter and the vaccine on top of that, Mike's glaze darted between Cindy and Tina. Cindy took a moment to catch her breath. Tina also looked between the two with a big grin plastered across her face.

Cindy after regaining a bit of composure, "that was amazing, like the most intense orgasm I have ever had."

A slight smile appeared across Mike's face at those words. Tina stood up and shimmied out of her pants showing off toned legs and a pair of simple black panties. Cindy followed suit, pushing her shorts off and revealing red boyshort panties.

Tina lay down next to Cindy and looked up at Mike, "Why don't you come over here and peel off your girlfriend's panties."

Mike started to step forwards, watching Cindy bite her lip and looking at him. Her eyes showed much more than excitement at this point; it was lust. Mike bent forward, hooking his fingers into the top of Cindy's panties. "Are you ready?" he asked, still unsure of the whole situation.

"Mike, I'm ready and if you don't hurry up I am going to take them off myself," Cindy replied in a husky voice.

With no further encouragement Mike pulled the hem as Cindy lifted her hips to allow him to slide off the panties. His eyes stared at the first pussy he had ever seen in person. His daze was broken as he felt a hand grab his penis and pulled him forward. He looked to see Tina had moved to grab him and push him towards Cindy. She looked up at him and ordered, 'take her.'"

He turned his attention back to Cindy and grabbed her legs lining himself up. Looking up, he realized that she had pulled her sports bra up over the top of her boobs. Her dark brown nipples stood at full attention on top of those beautiful mounds that he had dreamed about.

They two young lovers stared into each others' eyes. Mike pushed in doing his best to hold eye contact as his senses were almost overtaken by the feeling of Cindy's pussy accepting his cock. Cindy's eyes fully closed as she opened her mouth and let out a moan. The whole world seemed to melt away as he started to move his hips to thrust in and out of Cindy.

Cindy reached and grabbed one of his hands, yanked it to her breast, which he took and gave a firm squeeze. When she opened her eyes and looked up at Mike, "I'm so glad I waited for you."

Mike blushed and grinned ear to ear, "Me too." He bent down and kissed her lips.

"This is so hot and cute all at the same time but how about less talking and more fucking," a burst from Tina brought them both back to her presence. Cindy and Mike both giggled as theykept fucking.

He turned his head to look at Tina. She had discarded her clothing and laid on the bed with two fingers buried into her as she watched and a hand groping her own breast. Her chest rose and fell with her ragged breaths.

The erotic scene in front of Mike brought a new energy as he leaned back up and pulled Cindy more towards the edge of the bed so he could thrust harder. Cindy let out another deep moan as she wrapped her legs around him.

"I am going to...I'm cumming," Mike grunted out. Cindy's eyes rolled fully back as her own orgasm took over her body.

Holding for a moment Mike felt Cindy's legs go slack as she started to mutter the word 'imprinting' over and over again. Panting Mike pulled his semi hard cock out of Cindy and looked over at Tina.

Tina grabbed a random t-shirt and cleaned the mixture of bodily fluids off of his cock. "As much as I want you to plunge that straight into me I want to ride you for a bit first before I start to imprint, given I don't know how much of your fluids it would take to start the process."

She then grabbed Mike and spun him onto the bed. She stroked his cock to start working him back up to being hard again. "That is one of the best things about guys around your age, they can get it back up quickly," Tina commented as she took his face and kissed him.

He was caught off guard by how aggressive Tina was, but she wasn't rough. He allowed her tongue to slide into his mouth and wrestle with tongue. He then hooked an arm around her waist and shifted her onto him. She reached behind her and grabbed his dick which was rapidly stiffening.

Breaking the kiss she leaned up and looked at him, before sliding back onto his cock. "Fuck you feel so fucking good in me," she gasped before she started to rotate her hips. "Don't do anything, I will handle it. Actually, play with my big titties." Shegrabbed both of Mike's hands and brought them up to her chest which he gladly groped. Her breasts were larger than Cindy's so they spilled out of his hands where Cindy's was a perfect handful. He moved his hands so he could play with Tina's nipples. As he took each nipple between his finger and thumb Tina's head bent backwards as she let out a primal noise. She also increased the speed at which she was bouncing on him.

"Fuck, Mike I need you to cum. I'm right at the edge, and I need you to cum," Tina gasped out between the moans. "Fill me up, make me your fucking slut."