Quaranteam: Mike's Hurdles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slammed down and between her pleas and the motions Mike felt himself start to cum again. Tina's pussy responded by clamping down on him with her own orgasm.

Tina fell forward onto Mike's chest, out like a light and muttering the word 'imprinting' over and over again.

Mike rolled Tina off of him as his dick slid out of her. He started to process that he'd not only just lost his virginity, but lost it in a threesome. He stood up, still a bit woozy but already feeling better than he was before, just tired. There was an eeriness to the whole scene now on the bed as the two women laid comatose muttering.

His mind was a flood of emotion and whirling thoughts. Taking a deep breath he stepped away from the bed and into the bathroom. He knew he could think best in the shower and also hopefully calm down enough to actually sleep.

He took a quick shower, as he could feel himself getting tired. Drying off, he stopped as he heard knocks at the door again. Also his phone's screen showed missed calls and texts. Remembering having opened the door to Cindy before, he grabbed his discarded shorts and t-shirt. After quickly dressing, he finally opened the door to see the soldier that had explained everything standing there, looking pretty impatient.

"About time you answered," came an exhausted voice.

Mike was taken aback by the bluntness and retorted, "I am sorry I was in the shower after... well you know."

The figure in front of him just nodded, "well since you've answered your door I need you to follow me." Mike could tell that this wasn't a simple request, it was an order.

Mike grabbed his charging cord, mask, phone, and one of the two key cards. Taking one last look at his two partners, which he still was mentally working out what that really meant, he closed the door and rushed after his guide.

They sat in silence before they reached a different floor. Mike's nerves were on full blast as they stopped at a closed door.

The soldier turned to Mike and his shoulders lifted with a heavy sigh, "It seems you were not the only one with someone further up the food chain pulling strings. The good news is that she has taken the Oracle test and is a 94.4% match with you. She also reviewed your profile and said yes to being paired with you."

The seconds seemed to drag on as Mike listened, before the shock took over his thoughts. Stammering "Wait you are telling me that I am going to, I have a third partner already, I mean do I get a say in this matter? What if I say no?"

The question hung in the air before an answer was given. "Well, she's already been vaccinated and we can try to find another partner but with such a high match percentage this would be a good fit. Plus a young guy like you maybe the third time's a charm on getting some confidence in you."

Mike carefully considered his next actions. "Well if it protects another person and the match is good, then sure. I guess my life can't get any crazier than it is now."

This statement got a chuckle from the masked individual. "I wouldn't say that yet, who knows who else you'll be partnered with down the road."

Mike rolled his eyes, "Sure not like I'm going to get paired with a celebrity or someone even remotely famous."

The soldier knocked on the door and Mike heard a click as it opened up just a crack. "Come find me in the morning, there will be coffee as I have a feeling I'm going to pull an all nighter getting people organized to tackle this whole mess." he managed to get out before turning and heading back towards the elevators.

Mike took a sigh before stepping into the room and closing the door behind him. He'd just had sex for the first time with two women and was going to have sex with a third woman in less than 24 hours. What would Tony and Dan say once he had the chance to tell them? At least he prayed that he'd have the chance to tell them, along with the rest of his friends.

"Hello," he called out as he moved forward.

"In here."

As he entered the room proper he saw his third partner. She was sitting on one of the two beds, her suitcase open on the other bed. He had never seen a suitcase quite that big, especially for a soccer tournament. Turning his attention back towards her, he studied her.

She had blonde hair which was up in a ponytail with slightly tan skin, her green eyes took in his appearance as well. She wore a soccer jersey which Mike recognized as the Boise Timbers. He stopped, knowing that this was the team that Cindy considered their major rivals at any big tournament.

"Is everything okay?" she asked, tilting her head slightly.

Mike took a deep breath, "Ya just going to be interesting as my girlfriend plays, played, for Moscow United."

The blonde took a sharp inhale of air before responding, "well I'm sure we'll make it work. From what my dad has told me there are going to be a lot of adjustments. With you as a soccer player yourself we are just under a third of the way to a coed team."

Mike let a smile hit his face, "well at least you've a sense of humor which will probably help us through all of this."

There was a bit of a pause as Mike could feel exhaustion starting to hit him. "We should probably get this taken care of soon, but I'm Mike and what's your name?"

The woman's face went flush as she realized that she hadn't introduced herself, "I'm Emma Anderson. My dad is Theodore Anderson." After she said her dad's name was a pause like Mike was supposed to be impressed or recognize it.

When Emma realized Mike didn't recognize her dad's name, she continued. "He owns, like, most of the mines in Idaho and even some of the neighboring states. He is a big deal."

Mike nodded as he tried not to roll his eyes. Her dad being well off would explain the comment earlier about someone else pulling some strings. Mike just had a perception of what people who came from money were like and usually butted heads with them.

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you but I'm going to be honest if we don't do this now I'm going to fall asleep standing up," Mike stated as he blinked a few times to stay awake.

Emma gave a sly smile, "well I'm hoping that I can keep you up." She grabbed the bottom edges of the jersey and in a well practiced motion pulled it up and over her head. Underneath she was wearing a hot pink Victoria Secret's bra and panty set.

Mike's eyes went wide as he took her in, not believing that he was about to get lucky a third time.

Emma leaned back, "why don't you get over here, stud?"

He wasted no time stepping to the bed and climbed on top of her. Pressing his lips to hers, the taste of strawberry was almost overpowering. Her tongue snaked into his mouth as she wrapped her arms and legs around him. She was more aggressive than Cindy for sure.

Breaking from the kiss she grabbed the bottom of his t-shirt and yanked it up and over his head. There was a pause as she licked her lips, "there is nothing sexier than a man who has abs, but I want to see the main show." Her eyes moving down his chest to his crotch

With a wicked grin Emma reaches behind her back and undid her bra, letting it fall off of her shoulders. Mike took in her naked breasts, as they were smaller than Cindy's and way smaller than Tina's but were the perkiest set of tits he had ever seen, though the sample size was pretty small.

"Someone is getting excited," Emma commented as she started to grind against his crotch holding him close with her legs.

Unwrapping her legs from around him, she looked eagerly at him. Mike, still being as inexperienced as he was, it took a solid moment to realize she was waiting for him to drop his shorts. He watched her face as he pushed his shorts down over the tent he was creating. Her eyes went from eager to excited as she took in a sharp intake of air.

"Now that's a yummy looking cock," she almost whispered, before standing up herself. She turned her back to him, wiggling her hips. Hooking her thumbs in her panties she slowly pushed them down over her hips, peeling them off.

Stepping out of the discarded panties she knelt onto the bed, "why don't you come put that beautiful dick into me."

Mike in a trace moved forward grabbing his cock to line up with her pussy. Lining it up at the entrance he paused. "Don't tease me just go and fuck me," Emma whined in a playful tone.

With his free hand he grabbed her hip as he pushed into her. He heard another intake of air before she let out a deep primal moan. Mike could feel her whole body seize up and quake as the priming orgasm took over her body. Mike held her against him not knowing what else to do, especially with how tired he had been from the day and going two rounds already.

"God that felt fucking amazing. I hope all my orgasms are like that with you." Emma grunted out once she regained some composure.

Trying to mimic what he had watched in porn as much as he could. Emma assisted by rocking back into him. They didn't quite get into a good rhythm right away but with her experience she was able to find it.

"Don't be shy, go ahead and smack that ass you are staring at," she teased looking over her shoulder.

He released his hand from her hip and gently hit her butt cheek. "Harder than that," she said, almost annoyed. Picking up the tone he brought his hand down hard, with an audible smack. She instantly moaned, as he did this. She started to really push back into him as he picked up how hard he thrusted into her. "You are a fucking beast," she moaned out loud enough that if there were neighbors in the other rooms they would hear. "God damn I chose a good partner to be fucked by for the rest of my life."

Mike could tell that at the pace they were fucking and his inexperience he wasn't going to last any longer.

"I am going to cum soon," Mike gasped.

"Fucking cum in me! I need to feel you fill me up." She screamed out.

Feeling himself cum he pushed as far into Emma as he could. Her head bent backwards as she let out a wail of ecstasy that would put banshees to shame.

Coming down from their shared orgasm, Mike felt her slump into the bed. The recognizable word 'imprinting' repeating over and over again. He picked her up and moved her under the blankets.

He thought about returning to his room but the exhaustion from everything hit him like a ton of bricks. He felt himself fall into bed with Emma before darkness overtook his vision.