Quaranteam: Mike's Hurdles Ch. 04

Story Info
Mike's world gets more complex.
9.2k words
4.87
5.5k
29

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 01/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for your patience in waiting for this chapter as i dealt with some personal things outside of writing. I want to thank Corrupting Power for allowing me the ability to write a story in his world. In addition a huge thank you to the writer's room who not only helped me fine tune my story but also provided light with what I was dealing with. If you haven't please go read their works. Finally a huge shout out to BronantTheLibrarian for allowing me to write in the same backyard as Off the Grid.

Chapter 4

July 23, 2020

Mike found himself scrolling through TikTok, again which didn't help; there wasn't a ton of new content but he didn't really have much else to do. The other social media platforms didn't have much, and the hashtag in memoriam was becoming more and more common. Honestly he was doing everything to avoid thinking about those who he knew had passed away to DuoHalo, and those who potentially could have passed. That included his dad and stepmom, who were still not responding to his messages.

He took a deep breath and let out a heavy sigh. As he stopped, he saw the Scottish singer Nathan Evans sing Leave Her Johnny, which he had already watched multiple times but honestly, the sea shanty was soothing. Part of him wished that he could have a deep voice like him and several other of the male singers that he saw on Tiktok.

Deep down, Mike knew he was just restless due to the feeling of being lost combined with the fact that there were no other chores or tasks to do besides having sex with the women in his life. He knew that having sex with three beautiful women on a regular basis was supposed to be every guy's dream, but that was pretty much all he was doing while he just waited for additional news.

Everytime he tried to clean up or help around the house, Cindy beat him to it, which meant that Emma was also now picking up random chores in an attempt to outshine Cindy's willingness to help around the house.

Of course Tina had her own way of doing things, and Mike noticed she would often reorganize stuff like clothes or the dishes to fit how she expected things would be done after work. He figured that it was just her needing to be in control of her environment, and this was still all new to everyone.

The sound of the door being slammed snapped Mike out of his mindless thought train. He turned as he knew that both Cindy and Emma were in the back bedrooms, and Tina should be at work given she had only left a few hours ago.

Tina strode into the main room wearing her fatigues, "Great, you are here."

Mike was confused, "Of course I am, where else would I be?"

"I mean, I knew you'd be here, but I also needed you to be here," Tina replied.

Cindy and Emma came through from the back side of the house, having heard the noise.

Emma had her hair up in a towel and was wearing one of Mike's goalkeeper jerseys. Cindy shot her a dirty look, as soon as she realized what she had on. Cindy was in a tank top and a pair of running shorts.

Tina turned to the two young ladies, "So I know we have all been having our fun with Mike, but we need to lay off of it today, and I need you two to get the two guest bedrooms set up as we have a couple more additions coming to our team."

Mike picked up in her tone that something was not quite right, "Hey Tina, is everything okay?"

She turned back towards him, and let out a major sigh before she slumped down to the couch. "Everything at base is a shit storm. Last night one of our convoys with the vaccine was hit just north of us by who the fuck knows. My boss wants to move around vaccines, but because of the level you're at she can't move any vaccines for your future partners without being chewed out by her boss's boss, and then your mom, who has people that my boss reports to, reporting to her."

Mike was a bit shocked at the news of vaccines going missing, and how high up in the chain of command his mom actually seemed to be.

Tina then kept going, "I don't know, I was just told to make sure you had enough spunk to imprint two more women, as that's the order that came down. I'll be heading back to the office soon to help figure out this shit storm, and also keep your head off of some people's radars."

With a groan she stood back up, before turning around and giving Mike a huge kiss on the lips, "I really do appreciate you, and I will do everything I can to protect this family."

As she was leaving there was one last pause, "I mean it, if either of you so much as gets a single load of cum out of Mike, I'll make sure you wish you were never partnered with him in my house. Now go get the rooms ready, as we'll have two more ladies imprinting, and they will not be imprinting in the master bedroom with us."

A worried feeling about how much responsibility Tina was already shouldering, and also seemed to be taking on, had started to build in Mike's chest, but he turned to see his two other partners give slight pouts before heading back to tidy up the other rooms.

Mike went to offer his help, but the girls both shooed him away and advised him to save his energy for the new partners. Both sounded a little cross that they'd have to share him with even more women, though. With a heavy sigh, Mike went back out to the couch to resume doom scrolling as he felt useless, again.

His scrolling was eventually interrupted as a text message appeared across the top of his screen. The sight was something he was used to before the tournament but now it was a surprise.

A string of three messages came through "Hey, it's Nathan Davis! We met at the hotel. I hope your partners haven't killed you yet."

"Nathan! It's good to hear from you." Mike replied, both disappointed and also relieved as he realized that he wasn't in fact the last guy in the world.

"Wonderful, I was wondering if you could make some time to meet for a quick catch up. I'm heading to the base to drop off some gear and then give my partners some overdue love. But then I should be free to go for a walk as I'll probably need it. I'd love to catch up with you and see how you're holding up."

Mike laughed to himself, realizing that Nathan was in the same boat when it came to partners as he was, "Of course just text me or come on over as I know your wife knows our address. She has dropped off food a couple of times."

"That's my wife, she is already feeding a small army but needs to feed others too. Well I will text to make sure you aren't busy before I swing by."

Mike quickly texted Tina, "Hey I might step out of the house later to go on a walk with Nathan Davis."

Tina just sent a thumbs-up in response to his message.

Mike spent the rest of the morning bored as Cindy and Emma had decided to not include him in any workouts, advising that they wanted him to keep up his energy for his two new partners. There was some slight jealousy in their voices. But he was sure it would disappear once the new women were introduced.

Mike's biggest concern was the lack of personal space. He was already feeling a bit stressed about living with three women and he was sure it would become even more cramped once Cindy, Emma, and he were able to fetch their own belongings from their homes. Mike did wonder how much of his stuff he could leave at his parents as he only really wanted his playstation and clothes.

Around noon Tina had sent a text that she would be leaving soon to pick up the next gal. She would be heading to the Deer Park camp to get her as she was one of the survivors from up there. Mike pressed a bit and found out, much like the soccer tournament, a lot of people in the small town of Deer Park hadn't taken any of the precautions seriously and the majority of the residents had been wiped out. Most of the precious few remaining vials of vaccine they had were going to survivors from there as the other areas of Spokane were doing a bit better about masking up and obeying lockdown.

That was until the next load of vaccines could be sent to help bolster the team numbers for the flight crews at Fairchild, as it had two Air Refueling wings and was being set up as a place for cargo planes, or that was all Mike was able to glean from Tina.

Mike wondered how many partners he would end up with as he had seen some of the other housing near him with only two to three other women.

The next couple of hours were the very definition of torture as Cindy and Emma had either schemed or came to the same conclusion at the same time, that they were going to tease Mike. And not like the playful teasing but randomly flashing their tits, or sitting on his lap while they wiggle their hips to ask him a question.

He really wished that Tina hadn't ordered them to not have sex and he was honestly terrified of what might happen if he defied one of Tina's orders. Mike did manage to busy himself by making lunch for the house.

It wasn't until about 3 pm before Tina came in the door and she was followed by another woman who was carrying a very large duffle bag in addition to the full backpack she had on. The new gal was wearing a light pink sweatshirt and a pair of tight jeans accented by a pair of worn leather boots you would see at a line dance. She had shoulder length light brown hair that framed her slightly round face and blue eyes

"Everyone this is Sandy," Tina announced, already looking tired before she turned back to Sandy, "I wish I could stay and make introductions but one of our medics returned back to the camp with a partner who hasn't gone through Oracle yet. This of course has caused quite a stir and I've been requested to speak to some of the higher ups."

As she was leaving, she called out, "Don't have too much fun Mike, we'll have another partner later tonight."

Tina then paused before leaning back just slightly and looking at Emma and Cindy, "Don't be too nosey you two." She did the whole two fingers at her eyes then at them to let them know she was keeping an eye on them. Mike chuckled at how much of a leadership role she had taken in the team or at least was attempting to.

When the door closed there was an awkward silence that just filled the room. Emma stood up and walked over to Sandy, "Hi, I'm Emma. Let me take your bags so you can meet everyone."

Sandy's face went from a nervous worry to a cautious smile. "Thank you, I was a bit worried when I completed that mandatory questionnaire and was able to select this team to join. Just not knowing how I would be received with everyone younger than me."

"Oh you got to select who you were partnered with?" Cindy asked bounding up to help Emma with the bags.

Sandy's eyes narrowed as she glanced at Mike before Cindy quickly added, "Emma and I were kind of assigned to Mike due to the situation in which we all got vaccinated. However I have been wanting to date Mike for years so I would have picked him anyways."

Emma smiled, "I didn't have many choices but Mike was the top of my list as an option and I am glad I did, plus Cindy and Tina are awesome people as well."

This seemed to put Sandy a bit more at ease, "That makes me feel better, I could easily see where guys manipulate the system to get assigned the women that they want without any consideration of our wants."

Hearing this made Mike's blood boil slightly as he already felt terrible that these women were already bonded to him forever and he knew that there were probably people in this world that would abuse the system. The very idea that in order to stay alive he had to take away their destiny and choice. The three current partners had all told him several times that they loved being with him and regretted nothing.

Cindy broke him out of his thoughts, "That is disgusting, and I am so happy you chose Mike, as he is amazing."

Emma teased, "Well, why didn't you ask him out when you two were in school then?"

Mike could see Cindy shoot Emma a look. Sandy saw it as well, "Hey sometimes it takes a lot for someone to ask another person out, especially if it is a guy who actually has a good heart. Which is why I don't think the guy Tina has to talk about is going to be a major issue."

Everyone in the room shut up and looked at Sandy, just waiting for her to keep going.

"Oh, I overheard one of the nurses say that he's the guy whose picture was all over the internet several months ago." She paused as she could see the three youngsters trying to put the pieces together, "Come on please don't tell me you only read celebrity gossip, the guy who was carrying his daughter's body out of the hospital."

There was a collective gasp as the realization hit. The first time Mike had seen the picture that Sandy was referring to he just chalked it off as another clickbait photo, but as the three young adults pulled up their phones they saw how it had blown up. Mike slowly put together that it was probably DuoHalo that took the man's daughter and how it had taken all of his friends and coach, there was a welling of emotions that Mike just forced down.

His attention was brought back to Cindy, "I can't even imagine what he has gone through."

"So how old are you and why did you select Mike," Emma inquired, trying to change the topic away from such a dark place.

"As of July 5 I turned 26, almost a 4th of July baby," Sandy joked. "We're given options based on our match percentages. Compared to all the profiles I was given he just seemed like a good guy. Maybe unsure of himself or where he's going in life but I've been in that same boat before and I think we're all in that boat now. I figured, as someone who went through a phase of being lost before the world fell apart, that I might be able to shed some light." Sandy turned to Mike as her bags were now in Cindy and Emma's hands. "So you must be Michael."

"Ummm yes, and I prefer Mike especially with people close to me." He offered, standing up but not knowing what to really do next.

Sandy chuckled, "Well then, I'll call you Mike."

She pulled off her sweatshirt which allowed Mike to admire her body. She was a bit shorter than Cindy but taller than Emma. She was wearing a red and white striped tank top that hugged her larger bust.

"So any questions for me before we get to the supposedly mind blowing sex and me being out for half a day part of this whole thing," Sandy asked with a slight nervous waiver in her voice.

"I can't really think of any, well, actually, what were you doing before this whole pandemic," Mike asked.

Sandy shyly smiled, "Well, it's kind of a long story, but the short version is I grew up in Deer Park, moved away and found myself in a very toxic situation. A nurse was able to help me see the situation I was in and gave me the resources to get out of it." She took a deep breath and subconsciously rubbed her right arm before she kept going, "Well, once I was able to get away from him, I moved back to Deer Park as kind of a landing spot. Started to work retail while I went to night school to become a nurse. Let's just say I was a bit inspired. Then of course, the lockdown happened so no more retail work. But I still had bills to pay so I, ummm..."

Sandy now looked a tad embarrassed and Cindy spoke up, "There's no judgment here as you're now part of this weird collection of people and we'll support you."

Mike and Emma nodded and vocalized their support as well.

Sandy closed her eyes as she collected herself, "I started doing Onlyfans, just solo stuff, but I saw that some gals were making halfway decent money and a bunch of guys have always tried to hook up with me so why not use that to my advantage and make rent."

Mike could see a bit of fear in her blue eyes as she scanned the three young adults.

Emma slowly scanned her eyes from Sandy's head down to her boots and back again, before stating, "Girl, with your body I would subscribe. Nothing wrong with showing off what you've got. I must say that I'm a bit jealous of your boobs."

A laugh erupted from Sandy as a wave of relief hit her. "Thank you, and you shouldn't be jealous. These big things can be such a pain, and just sometimes I wish that I had perky ones like you."

The girls all laughed as Mike started to blush at all this talk about their breasts. They did keep glancing at him, almost in a contest to see if they could make him blush any more, he noticed that Cindy also seemed to be blushing as well while doing her best to participate in the conversation.

Emma, laughing, took a deep breath, "Well you two should go and have fun. Mike, now you can knock an Onlyfans girl off your checklist."

Sandy smirked, "Mike has a list?"

Cindy chuckled and tried to add to the conversation, "I don't think he does but at some point we should create that list and see how many girls can be checked off of it."

There was some agreement before the group headed to one of the spare bedrooms and set Sandy's bags to the side. "Don't get too crazy with her Mike, remember you have another hottie later today."

Once Mike and Sandy were alone she turned to him, "So, you don't have any issues with me being on Onlyfans? I've really enjoyed the freedom to control my own body. It's allowed me to show what I want to show and I don't need to do it all the time but it would be nice to keep it up."

Mike grabbed her hand and looked her dead in the eyes, "If you enjoy it, then I'm happy to help you in whatever way you need. I don't want to be that guy who tells you no you can't do that just because I'm uncomfortable. However, how many guys are actually going to be watching, I mean with the death rates and everything?"

Mike watched as the tension visibly dropped from Sandy's shoulders as she started to chuckle, "Well any guys that are watching me aren't going out and getting infected so I'm helping out. Now I know you aren't a virgin, but does your body count only include the people living in this house?"

Mike turned a crimson red, "Ya, Cindy was my first when she bonded, or whatever they call it onto me."

Sandy grinned, "That's so cute, and I am honored to be your fourth. Now do you want me to take more of the lead, or do you?"

Mike went wide eyed, "Umm, I think... I don't... I ahhhh."

Sandy quickly kissed him to shut him up. Breaking the kiss, she said "I will take that as, I'm going to lead, but I won't do it all the time as I tend to be a bit more submissive in bed usually."

Mike just nodded before she had shoved him onto the bed and climbed on top of him to kiss him more. Mike's eyes looked over her and up her right arm as she put her hand next to his head. He noticed that there were some scars on her upper arm that looked surgical in nature, but decided not to ask as she quickly pressed her lips against his while she straddled his lap.

He brought his hands to her waist as they made out on the bed. When Sandy broke the kiss she smirked again, "Wow, I was expecting you to try to get me out of my shirt as soon as I was on top of you."

"I didn't want to push you faster than you were ready to go," Mike cautiously replied.

"Good to know, and I did say I would take the lead," As she pushed up his shirt showing off his chest. She took a moment to run her hands along the muscles, "I always appreciate a guy who keeps himself in good shape."

She then stopped and grabbed the bottom hem of her tank top, pulling it up and over her head before tossing it to the side. Mike had become comfortable with seeing a woman in a bra, living with three women, but admired the black Victoria Secret's bra that held up her large melons.

Sandy reached behind herself and undid the bra hook, and let the shoulder straps slide off, showing off her boobs in their full glory. Mike was not expecting to see each nipple pierced with a silver bar.

Noticing his reaction, Sandy licked her lips, "Do you like?"

Mike nodded, "I was not expecting to see your nipples were pierced. Your bra did a great job of hiding them."