Quaranteam: Mike's Hurdles Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, my ex wanted me to get them forever after I mentioned it once I had thought about it. Honestly, I didn't because of how pushy he had gotten. It turned from him supporting me, to him trying to force me." She slowly said reliving a bad memory, "I only got them as soon as he was sentenced to prison time as a way to say, fuck you, I am doing this for myself. And I am so happy I did, as it was something for me and not him. Maybe in spite of him, but it was my body, my choice."

It took Mike a moment to find the right words as he just stared up at Sandy's boobs and face. "Well, you don't have to worry about him, and they look amazing and I don't want you to do anything just for me. Whatever choice you make, as long as you don't put yourself or anyone in this family in danger I will support."

What little worry that was still in Sandy's eyes as she opened up about her past a bit, disappeared as joy filled them. "I think I chose the right team to join and I plan to rock your world. Hopefully not so much that you can't perform for the next girl, but let's see how close I can get."

She rolled off of him and undid her jeans and pushed them along with her panties down, "I will say, you should probably strip unless you want me to cum all over your clothing."

Without a second thought Mike quickly followed suit, pulling his shirt off and pushing down his pants and boxers. His cock flopped back on his stomach, as he was still on his back. One of Sandy's eyebrows raised. "Okay, I really did pick the right team if you are packing that."

She reached over and took his cock in her hand working it a bit, "I know a few of my fans have asked a couple of times for some boy and girl content. If you are willing, I may want to create that content with you."

"Can I ponder that, as I don't know if I want my face or body online in that way, not that there's anything wrong with that." He tried to backpedal a bit.

Sandy just laughed, "I totally understand, hence why I said, if you're willing to, but let's see how it feels in me first."

With that last statement, she turned and brought her leg back over Mike's body. She leaned down and kissed him gently on the lips, "I'm going to ride this cock so hard. Why don't you play with my tits and check out the hardware."

Mike brought his hands up to her tits, lifting them and feeling their weight, before he brought his thumbs to her piercings and gently flicked them. Sandy let out a moan, "Fuck, you are the first person who gets to play with them."

A grin broke across his face with that statement and he slowly played with them more. Sandy's left arm was still behind her slowly jerking him. She lifted her hips slightly and lined his cock up. With a push backwards he was inside her eager body.

Mike felt a sudden weight as an orgasm took her body.

"Holy fuck, I was told the first orgasm was intense but fuck that was way more than I expected." Sandy managed to get out as Mike did his best to hold her from completely collapsing on him. "Shit okay... well let's.... Sorry, I am usually better about keeping my cool."

Once she stopped leaning all her weight into his hands, he was able to give her breasts a few squeezes.

"Let's have you suck on my tits, since you seem to be enjoying them so much."

Mike took the left nipple in his mouth when she leaned forward, and flicked the nipple piercing with his tongue. This was a weird sensation having both flesh and metal in his mouth, but whatever he was doing was causing Sandy to moan.

She started to rotate her hips until she found a rhythm that seemed to keep him right on the edge. He broke his sucking and switched to the right nipple to make sure both got equal attention.

This seemed to be the right call, as she started to ride him even harder. Instead of just rotating her hips, she had transitioned into bouncing on his cock. When Mike started to shift his hips Sandy quickly moaned out, "I said I was doing the work today so you just enjoy it."

He knew better than to argue with a woman, especially a woman who was currently impaled on his dick. Eventually he stopped the assault on her tits and piercings as his head hit the bed. "I don't... know... how much longer... I can last," he panted out.

"Good, give me my reward." She moaned out, "Yes daddy, fill me up."

Being called, "daddy," really caught Mike off guard but as she shoved herself down on him, he felt his whole body tense up as he started to cum. This of course triggered her own orgasm as she collapsed on his chest.

His breathing was heavy from sexual exertion, plus the added weight of Sandy on top of him. He lay there, and listened to her as she started to repeat the words "imprinting," over and over again. Despite this being the fourth time he'd experienced it, he was sure it was still one of the creepiest things he'd ever heard.

He gently rolled Sandy's unconscious form off of him, and grabbed a towel that one of the girls had left when they cleaned the room, to do his best job of cleaning her up before tucking her into bed. Still not taking a full breath, due to feeling a weird weight in his chest, that wasn't a physical weight or pressure, but was still a tightness. He decided that he was in desperate need of a shower.

Mike had just finished his shower, when there was a knock on the bathroom door. He turned to see Cindy as she smiled. "Your friend is here to see you," she stated before she gave him a quick kiss. "Hopefully you have energy for me tonight, but I understand if you don't after two new girls," she said, as she turned and gave her ass a quick shake. Mike had to shake his head to stop himself as he stared and quickly got dressed.

When he approached the open front door, Mike saw a man of medium height and that same light brown hair that was starting to gray. He was wearing an old Metallica shirt and a pair of athletic shorts.

"There's my guy, hope you aren't as nervous about sex as you were when I first met you," Nathan called out and teased.

Mike shook his head embarrassed, "Well, I am learning every day and the girls have yet to complain."

Emma called out, "Bye boys, don't be too long. Tina said she was going to go get our fifth lady and wanted you to be home by the time everything has been cleared for her to be released."

Mike waved as he closed the front door and the two guys started to walk. They didn't say anything for a bit before Nathan spoke up, "How are you actually holding up?" The tone was that of a concerned father, which made Mike wonder if Nathan had any kids himself.

"I," Mike started before he took a deep breath, "I guess I am holding up. I'm worried about my dad and step mom, as well as a ton of other people I haven't heard from. Cindy and Emma, god bless their hearts, are trying to fuck me stupid to take my mind off what's going on."

Nathan put his hand on Mike's shoulder in a way that just felt reassuring. "I understand. When one of my daughters was over in Iraq it was nerve wracking for me and my wife, but you hold those you can close to you and pray for those you can't."

"If you ever need anything, feel free to call or text me, and I'll do my best to help out however I can." He kept going.

"Did your daughter ... is your daughter alive?" There was a tremble in Mike's voice, not wanting to know the answer

Nathan smiled, "Yes, she's helping organize searches in areas hit hard by the virus, and last I heard, which was today, not partnered yet. I may have wanted her closer to her mom, but I can't have all the pretty women partnered to you, can I? And I know her twin sister wants her to move out to Colorado. Not that her sister quite knows what is going on, just that we're helping out with COVID stuff."

Mike went beet red again. As Nathan laughed, "Well, I am sure at some point you'll not be embarrassed beyond belief at my teasing you."

It felt nice to joke and talk to someone outside of his partners for once since everything went down.

"So, I'm honestly surprised that you are only up to partner 5 after 4 days. I figured with you being a level 5, they would try to get you up to 7 as quickly as possible."

"What does level 5 mean, anyways?" Mike asked.

"Of course, no one has told you shit. Well, I'm level 4, as I'm a former intelligence sergeant."

Mike had a blank expression across his face, so Nathan clarified, "I was a special forces soldier before I retired, and I was pulled back into duty to help out with the shit storm that is DuoHalo. So they made me level 4, due to that experience. This means I'm pretty much as high as someone with skills can get. You now are level 5, because your mom is partnered to a level 5, and they have the ability to hand out level 5's to family and friends. Level 5 is for high ranking people like military leaders, infrastructure leaders, politicians. And some 18 year old in Eastern Washington who's in way over his head."

Mike took in all of this, and could feel his chest tighten up as his mind raced. Nathan slowed his pace so Mike could catch his breath.

"So what this really means for you, as you won't be making any major decisions, is that you'll have a bunch of partners, more than me, more than any other guys your age. I wouldn't be surprised if you had at least a dozen if not more. So you'll be living every teenage guy's dream of being surrounded by beautiful women that just want to sleep with you." Nathan said, hoping to give Mike some comfort.

"What if I don't want to be living that stupid dream? What if I just want my dad and stepmom to be safe? Maybe I want this whole stupid virus to be just a nightmare and all of my friends alive and well while I go off to college and actually ask Cindy out and take her on a real date instead of her being forced to be partnered with me. I'm still not sure if it was desperation or if she really likes me. I want my buddies to tease me and us to shoot the breeze. I want to make mistakes in college and then ... I don't know." Mike stammered out as he collapsed to the curb. He was hyperventilating and on the verge of tears. "I don't want to be some stud, whose whole life is to have sex to just keep people alive. I want to live my own life."

As Mike buried his head into his knees to keep from crying he felt Nathan sit down next to him and just give him a hug. Holding him as his body shuddered. There wasn't anything spoken as they just sat there until Mike started to slow his breathing.

Nathan finally spoke once Mike lifted his head, "Hey, I'm going to be the first to tell you that life has dealt you a shitty hand. Hell, it has dealt the world a shitty hand. However, you seem to have been dealt a huge pile of it, and I don't know if or when it'll get any better. It'll honestly probably get worse before it gets better. You saw the bodies of your friends, you have no clue about your parents, you are living with some complete strangers and you have a stranger trying to give you some advice when I've no clue what advice to give."

Mike just nodded. Nathan kept going, "But I'll give you the same advice my captain gave to me. Just put one stinking foot in front of the other and we will get out of this hell hole. Now, we were in enemy territory at that time, but let's be honest the whole world is enemy territory right now and the enemy is this virus. So put one foot in front of the other, as I know you have been doing, and Tina, who is one of the smartest flyboys I have ever had the pleasure of working with, is there to help you when you falter. What little I have got to know of Cindy and Emma, while I waited is that those two girls are head over heels for you, so don't worry about them being desperate to be saved. I think you've won them over in other ways too."

Nathan helped Mike to his feet before he brushed the front of his shirt, like his dad used to do for him, before he went out to do something important. "With those girls, and anyone that joins your team, you will get through this as long as you just keep marching forward, and when you can't they'll pick you up. I'll pick you up and carry you myself, as far as I need to, as we need to get to the other side and we will." Mike looked at Nathan and could see he really meant what he was saying. "We're all in this together, and will get through this together. Now, how about I get you home before your fifth partner gets there, as I'm sure Tina will do both of us bodily harm if you're not. Not kill us, as men are too important, but get us as close to death as she can."

Mike laughed at the truth in the statement before nodding and starting to head back home. During the rest of their walk, Mike found out that after getting out of the services Nathan taught mountain survival and was a pretty accomplished mountaineer himself climbing most of the highest peaks in North and South America. By the end of their walk, Mike was laughing and glad that Nathan and he had crossed paths, as it felt like he'd found a friend in the darkest of times.

"So I'll be sending you good music suggestions, instead of whatever shit you kids listen to today, and I want honest reviews and opinions. You're not going to hurt my feelings, but I will be judging." Nathan said, giving Mike a pat on the back.

Mike stopped before he went inside and turned and just gave Nathan the biggest hug he could, and buried his face into the man's chest. Nathan smiled as he wrapped his arms around Mike and returned the hug. "Thank you for everything. I don't know what I'd do without you," Mike said as he pulled away.

"My pleasure, and now go fuck another beautiful woman, I think you'll be surprised by this next one," came the cheeky retort.

"What do you mean?" Mike enquired, as Nathan waved his hand and walked away.

"Well, let's just say she helped me get a better understanding of who you are, Mike."

The cryptic message confused Mike, but he wrote it off as a combination of being emotionally exhausted and Nathan's attempt to tease him again.

Inside, both Cindy and Emma were excited to see him and he realized that Nathan was probably right about the two being attracted to him as a person and not just because the vaccine was doing whatever it was doing. The three of them went and sat on the couch where the girls pestered him about his walk with Nathan. He didn't go into much detail except that Nathan had told him some stuff he needed to hear.

Before the girls could drill any further, the door opened again as Tina came in for the third time today looking absolutely beat. "Well I'm home for the evening, and after you're done with the imprinting process we are having cuddle time. The whole lot of us," she said in the commanding voice that Mike was just starting to get used to.

"Oh and I should probably introduce our next team member. Not that she needs much of an introduction, at least for two of you," she laughed.

Mike looked at Cindy who looked just as confused as he felt. Shifting his eyes to Emma she quickly said, "Who would I know that either of you know as well?"

Tina waved her hand and a young woman with dark bushy hair stepped into the room. Before Mike could say anything, Cindy had vaulted off the couch to give her best friend and fellow teammate Brittany a huge hug. Mike was in total shock at seeing another one of his classmates alive and standing in front of him before he just started to laugh. The laughter turned into tears of joy as he walked over and wrapped his arms around the two gals.

Mike let go enough to see both Emma and Tina beaming with glee at this reunion. Mike's face dropped at the realization that he had to fuck Brittany as well.

Tina was the first to speak up. "Cindy, I know you probably want to catch up with Brittany, but I think that she and Mike should head to the back room to catch up and everything. Mike, don't worry we'll put on loud enough music so we don't hear your conversation." She then gave Emma and Cindy a glare that said, "Don't you dare eavesdrop"

Brittany smiled as Mike took her hand and led her to the spare bedroom that had already been prepared for her. He sat down on the bed, realizing how late it had gotten. His stomach growled for dinner, but Mike pushed that thought to the side as he knew he had a job to do, and especially for someone that he knew and in a way cared about.

Brittany sat down next to him and took his right hand in her left. "So this is... a lot and you have been in the middle of it longer than I have." She paused as she was formulating her words.

Mike started to talk but she put up her right hand, "I ummm, I need to get this off my chest. I caught this virus and had to be taken to Kootenai Health in Coeur D'Alene. I didn't know if I was going to live or die. There really wasn't any care to help me get better, it was more trying to make my last moments as comfortable as possible. I was lucky to get a bed as it was a disaster. I mean every bed was taken and I think the bed I got had someone in it only hours before."

Mike had absentmindedly started to rub her left hand, that was resting in his lap as she kept going, "Well in the few moments of clarity you really ponder life, and the choices we made or didn't make. I was lucky that I was able to pull through, but most were not as lucky. Then the airforce came and talked to me about taking the vaccine while I was in bed trying not to die. I think my parents will be pissed that I chose to get the jab, but when you're that close to death and there's the chance of it happening again, well, you don't say no to the lifeline, and if you do you are an idiot."

Mike and Brittany laughed about the thought of where they had been about politics and vaccines just days ago, and where they were now.

Brittany grinned, "That feels good to laugh, as I think I have been crying too much. Luckily, my parents were off visiting my grandpa, and with him being in poor health that put the fear of god into them and they have been mostly quarantining."

Mike's hand tightened on hers, as his thoughts drifted to his not knowing about his dad and step mom. Brittany gave his hand a firm squeeze back.

"So that brings me to where we are now. Of course, I said yes to the vaccine or else I wouldn't be sitting here." She took a deep breath, "So I took the survey, and man, there are some seriously messed up things that people are interested in." Again they broke into a fit of laughter.

"Well I was worried about who I would be paired with, or what options I would have. Imagine my surprise when I saw that one of my options was a guy I had a crush on, but had taken a step back so my best friend could pursue her feelings with the same guy. Not that either of you took a freaking step towards each other."

Mike was sure that his face went through every emotion imaginable with the bombshell that Brittany just dropped on him. "You're the most clueless guy in the world. Fuck, I'm sure half of the girls in our graduation would have gone on a date with you, if you'd just had the balls to ask."

Brittany just giggled as she realized how utterly clueless Mike was when it came to relationships and how people felt towards him.

Embarrassed, Mike ran his free hand through his messy hair. "I guess... wow I'm sorry I didn't see you or Cindy's attraction towards me. Let alone have the nerve to ask either of you out if I had. To be honest, you're also very cute and it's no wonder half the guys on the soccer team kept trying to ask you out. Even when you were with Douglas, given he was a bit of a douche."

Mike's eyes shot open, "You and Douglas have actually broken up, right?"

Brittany laughed, "Yes we broke up last Halloween. You came and picked me up from the party when I found him cheating on me with some college skank."

Mike's face went flush again as he had completely forgotten about that incident due to everything he was dealing with and the fact that Brittany and Douglas were together for a long time.