Quaranteam - North West Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK! Harri, fuck!" Erica shouted. She was wet, and the taste of her was quickly all over my face as Erica writhed under my lips and tongue.

I wrapped my arms over her legs to keep them down and spread, my hands up on her hips holding her tightly. She was tangy and delicious. The feel of her soft labia between my lips, running my tongue along the puffy folds, was like heaven when joined with the delighted and overwhelmed squeals and gulps of air she was loosing.

"Fuck, fuck," Erica groaned. "That's good like that. Oh fucksticks, yeah, use your tongue like that. Just. Like. Thaaaaa-" She came, faster than I think I had ever had a woman come before. One moment she was writhing, the next she went shock still, her entire body tensing, then releasing, then tensing again, as three distinct waves of pleasure ran through her. "Eeeeuuugh," she exhaled, her chest heaving as she fought to catch her breath.

I grinned at her from between her legs as she recovered. It took a moment, but not too long, for her eyes to focus on me again.

"Cock," she said.

"Now that's not a very nice thing to call me-" I started to joke, but she made grabby gestures with both hands.

"No, bring your cock up here," Erica said. "God, I want to taste it so badly. Feed me your cock, Harri. I want to fucking choke on it."

She urged me on, pulling me up to sit straddling her chest as she remained laying on the bed. My knees were tucked up under her armpits, and with just a tilt of her head, she could bring my dick within reach of her mouth when I sat up. Erica took a hold of it with one hand, sliding her fingers up and down the length. I was already leaking a spot of precum, so her thin feminine fingers danced slick and smooth as she applied just the right amount of pressure.

Erica looked up, her grey eyes desperate and sincere as she jacked off my dick and licked her lips. "You deserve this," she said suddenly, and squeezed my cock. "You're a good man, Harrison."

I frowned. "What does that mean?"

"Just don't freak out, OK?" she asked.

"E- god, you're good at that -Erica, are you alright?" I stammered.

"I will be," she said. "Just remember I wanted this, yeah?"

My mind was entirely split between the pleasure of her touch and the thoughts and promises she'd been saying since we'd gotten up to her room. Both were clashing with my more rational brain trying desperately to make sense of the situation. Why was she talking this way? This wasn't usual pillow talk. This wasn't normal.Nothing about this situation was normal.

Erica tugged my cock down slightly, craned her neck up just a bit, and slid the head of my dick between her wonderful lips and ran her tongue across the tip. I involuntarily breathed in a sharp breath through my nose and closed my eyes at the delightful and almost overstimulating feeling.

She came. Hard.

Harder than when I had been eating her out. Erica started her orgasm by trying to curl inward, her legs pulling up and her arms squeezing my thighs as they straddled her chest, and her chin tucking down. She involuntarily tried to curl into a ball, which happened to slide my cock deeper into her mouth until I was brushing the back of her throat. I felt her entire mouth jolt as she gagged, then her body curling reversed directions and she flung her head back onto the bed, releasing my dick entirely. Her limbs shot out and she grabbed the sheets tightly between her fingers, while her legs pointed straight all the way down to her toes, then started shaking.

"Fuuuuhhh-huuuuuuuuuk!" she screamed. "Gaaaawd, fuck, damn!" she cried, her neck muscles clenching tight. She arched her back and her tits, sat slightly under me from my position straddling her chest, pressed up and I could feel her nipples, as hard as I imagined they could get, rubbing against my ass.

All at once she collapsed, her body entirely loose. Then she jolted like she was having a tiny seizure. It happened three more times before she was still long enough to think her massive orgasm had finished.

"E?" I asked, taking her cheek in the palm of my hand. "Erica?"

I slid down in my positioning over her and leaned down to make sure she was alright. Erica was looking at me through half-closed, dreamy eyes and her lips twisted into a big grin. "Hey, babe," she hummed pleasantly.

"Hey yourself," I said. "What the hell was that?"

"Mmm," she hummed again. "The vaccine people warned me that would probably happen. It's the first step of the bonding process, and it comes with the best damn orgasm I've ever had."

A couple of things she said before clicked into place. Our conversations had been moving so quickly that I hadn't had a chance to get clarity on some of it yet. "The vaccine gave you an orgasm? And what doesbonding mean?"

Erica licked her lips and craned her neck up, so I leaned down more and kissed her. What was I going to do, deny the naked woman?

She broke the kiss after a bit, and she used her hands to squish her heavy tits upwards and manoeuvred my cock in between them while she kept her eyes on my face. "Well, you gave me the orgasm, Harri. The vaccine just facilitated it." She started slowly jacking me off with her tits, and my eyes had a hard time staying focused on her face rather than sliding lower to the soft, pillowy spectacle occurring around my crotch. "Part of the whole Vaccine-as-STD is that once we start the mutual immunization, we can't stop it. Can't swap partners. I don't know if it was a fluke or they designed it or what, but your cum - even your pre-cum - is an aphrodisiac for me now that I've tasted it, and my body is going to crave it more."

"Fuuuck," she suddenly groaned, writhing underneath me as her tits wobbled along my shaft. "I thought I was fucking horny before, but this? God, now that I've had a taste, I want you inside me so damn bad."

The consequences of what she was telling me about the vaccine seemed... radical wasn't the right word. Obscenely lewd? Out of this world?Pornographic?

The thing was, I was having a reallyhard time thinking through anything clearly.

"This feels amazing," I grunted, getting jacked off between two of the best tits I'd ever seen.

"Oh yeah?" Erica hummed, smiling to herself. "Do my tits feel good? Do you like it when I do all the work, or would you prefer to do some of it?" She pushed her tits together firmly but stopped her own motions. "Come on. Fuck me. Fuck my tits, Harri."

I thrust my hips, and my dick sliding through her cleavage was less about the feeling and more about the visual. It made me feel powerful, like an absolute king. Like Erica would do absolutely anything for me.

"Magic," I muttered to myself as I thrust between those two amazing tits.

"What?" Erica asked.

"Nothing, I- You're amazing. This feels God damned magical."

Erica grinned and shifted upwards, pressing her chest out a little more and squeezing her breasts together more tightly. "Well, these magic tits are all yours.Only yours, from now on. If you want to stare at them, just tell me and I'll go topless. Or if you want to play with them, suck on them? Just grab me. You can have them whenever, Harrison. They're yours now. I'm yours. I'll tattoo your name on my chest if you want, so everyone else knows it."

"Please don't," I laughed. "The last thing I want is for you to ruin this amazing view with my name on you."

Erica was watching me hungrily as I fucked her tits. "So no tattoo? I want to do something to commemorate this when I can."

I shook my head. "No, don't tattoo your chest. God, I'm so happy you don't have those dumb heart tattoo's on your nipples some of the alt girls in porn have. It looks terrible."

"Kids do dumb shit sometimes," Erica groaned. "What about if I pierce my nipples? Studs, or rings?"

I watched her tits jostle with my thrusts for a moment, trying to picture them. "Studs," I finally said, slowing my thrusting. "Silver barbells."

"Done," she gasped. "As soon as I can. But babe, please. Whenever you're ready, I want to feel you inside me so fucking bad.."

I pulled my dick from her tits and moved upwards, sliding it towards her mouth again. She took it in without hesitation, sucking hard before bobbing her head a little awkwardly and really working the shaft with her lips while her tongue darted around the head. No massive orgasm this time, though she seemed to really be enjoying herself. I pulled away again and she gasped for air with a sexy quaver.

"That was a one-time thing," she said, reading the look on my face. "A kickstart to the whole process. I'll have another one, bigger if the doctors are right, when you come inside me. Don't worry, my birth control is still effective."

I kissed her, and she moaned wordlessly into my mouth. My hands mauled her beautiful breasts while hers ran down my body and groped at my dick again.

Erica changed our position. She moved around the bed, grabbing a pillow and sitting her ass on it, raising her hips slightly, before laying back and spreading her legs. She slowly ran the fingers of both her hands up and down her pussy lips as she stared lasers at me. "Harrison," she said with a husky lilt. "If you won't let me get a tattoo with your nameon me, you're going to need to come over here and fuck your nameinto me."

I'd always liked Erica. I'd even lusted after her, and in the last couple of months I'd come to love her like family - maybe like a hot favourite cousin or something. Never had I imagined her saying something like that. Not to me, not to anyone. She was an independent, strong woman. She was fierce, and steadfast, and could handle her shit.

"Own me," she said, teasing and taunting me as I knee-walked down the bed and between her legs. "Take my cunt. It's yours now, just like my tits. As soon as you slip inside, it belongs to you whenever you want. Just like my ass, whenever you want it, too. But right now I really need you to take me."

She put one leg up over my shoulder, her smooth tattooed calf pressed against my cheek, while she pulled her other leg back towards her chest, bent at the knee, opening herself up to me completely.

I rubbed the head of my dick against her, prodding her folds, then ground the underside against her clit as I humped against her for two thrusts. Leaning forward, bending her raised leg with me, I got my face closer to hers. "This is what you want, E? For me to do this?"

"God, yes," she groaned.

"I might want it a lot. I might want you all the time," I said.

"Promises, promises," she sighed, then bit her lower lip.

"Last time," I said. "Tell me what you want."

"I want you, Harri," she said. "I'm yours."

I slid inside her.

Erica's body quaked at my entry. She was wet and slick, but she hadn't been stretched out at all so her tensed body immediately started squeezing against my invasion, milking my cock as she had a mini orgasm right then and there. She exhaled heavily after I half-thrust my way to balls deep in her, and palmed her tits as she rolled her neck and then opened her eyes to look up at me fresh.

"You're mine, and I'm yours," I told her.

"Then fuck me like you own me," she said.

We started slow, but built up a rhythm quickly. We were still learning each other, and I managed to find a couple of tickle spots on her that I hadn't been expecting as I ran my hands across her body. Theslap-slap of her thighs against mine was a little staggered, speeding up and slowing down. But throughout, she kept her eyes open in that half-dream state, panting through pursed lips as she writhed her hips and torso, fucking back at me.

"Fuck me, fuck me," she started to chant.

I stuck my thumb into her mouth and she sucked on it like a cock for a minute, before I pulled it away and strummed over her clit with it. Her body shook with another mini orgasm, but we kept pounding away. I buzzed her clit again, and then started a deeper massage motion on either side of it.

"Harri, baby," Erica panted. She didn't stop her movements, and neither did I.

"Yeeeeeah?" I asked.Slap-slap-slap-slap. I was picking up the pace bit by bit.

"Baby, I need you to come," she said. "You feel so good, stretching me out. You're an animal. Fuck, you're a beast! Everything I wanted. God, you're so fucking hot. I need you to come, Harri. I need it in me."

"Oh, fuck," I groaned.

"Do it," she said, then she pulled her leg from my shoulder and spread it wide and pulled me down by my shoulders until my chest was squishing her breasts, and I was humping down into her as my chin rested on her shoulder. "Do it," she whispered into my ear. "Come inside me. It'll make me yours forever. Come, baby. Ugh, I'm so close, but I can't get there myself. Just come inside me."

"I love you," I said. I panicked for a moment - I didn't mean it. Not yet. Not in the way I thought she would take it. But it was so much more than 'I love this' or 'I love your body and what we're doing together.'

She laughed at the look on my face. "I know, I get it," she said. Then she quaked again, another precursor to an orgasm. "Harri, I need you to know, once I go off I'll probably be out for a while."

Slapslapslap-slapslapslap. I was fucking her in busts of three, my balls tapping against her ass cheeks.

"Just know you don't need to freak out, and I'll be OK," she panted.

"I don't- oh, fuckballs," I started, then changed to a groan. "I'm close."

Erica kissed my ear, then whispered softly, "I love you, too."

I came. Seven heavy spurts, more than I may have ever come in my life to that point. I could feel it streaming through my cock and slamming into Erica. I could also feel her squeeze right back in a crushing grip. I thrust through both of our orgasms, pumping myself as deeply as I could into her. And I blacked out.

I'm pretty sure it was only for a moment, but it could have been a couple minutes. When I came to, I was still inside Erica, and still mostly hard. I pulled out and was quickly followed by our leaking mess spilling onto the sheets. Erica didn't move, except for heavy breathing. Then she rolled onto her side, legs coming up into a fetal position, ass pointed back at me. Her messy, cummy pussy peeked at me between her legs and butt cheeks.

Sitting back on my ass, I blinked a few times and tried to recenter myself until I gave up and fell backwards, breathing hard and looking up at the ceiling.

"God damn, E," I said. "That was something fucking else."

No response.

I rolled over, dragging myself up to lay next to her. "Erica?"

Her eyes were closed and she was looking comfortable, if a little cold laying over the sheets. Her lips were moving, and when I got close enough it sounded like she was whispering, "Imprinting," over and over.

"That's kinda fucked up," I said quietly, looking at her otherwise still face. She sounded like a computer program reporting on a status. The only thing that kept me from freaking out was the big, contented smile on her lips.

I kissed her forehead, trying not to think about quite how fucked up things were, and then I rolled off the bed and stood up. Underwear and pants went back on, and I crossed the hall to the bathroom where I got a wet, warm washcloth and a towel. I returned to the room and carefully wiped down Erica's pussy and ass of our mixed fluids, then wrapped her in a towel and picked her up. I carried her down the hall to my room and managed to get her under the covers.

I'll admit, I also gave her tits another soft grope, just to convince myself this was all real.God, they're awesome.

---Chapter 4: Change of Pace, Change of Place---

Leo was out of the house, which on second thought made me realize what I'd just done.

I'd fucked his sister, and we hadn't really held back at all. If he and I had been hearing the 'bzzzzt' and soft moans of Erica masturbating I can only imagine the sounds that had been coming down through the old wooden timbers of the house.

"Fuck," I sighed. Hopefully he had gone out to the workshop before we'd gotten started.

It was still the middle of the afternoon so I went back to packing. It was weird, sorting through everything in the house. Also fucking annoying because I didn't even have many boxes to pack with, and I couldn't exactly just run out to the liquor or hardware store to get some. It was strange - I'd lived in the house for much of my life, and I'd lived in it with Leo for the past five years, but I still found traces of my parents and grandparents I hadn't thought about in ages.

It had to have been an hour or two later when Leo came back into the house. He had rings of sweat on his t-shirt and looked like he was ready to punch something.

"Hey," I said. I was kneeling down in the living room, busy scooping old VHS tapes out from the back of one of the big cupboards. They hadn't seen the light of day in probably twenty years, but I also felt like it was a waste to throw them out.

Leo just looked at me from the doorway, kicking off his boots.

"That was fucked up," I said.

"Yeah, it was," he said.

"You know I wouldn't just pump and dump her," I said.

Leo twisted up his face in revulsion. "Fucking of course not. Jesus, Harrison. You're not an animal."

"So why the fuck would you make her hold on to a high school agreement when she and I might have been good for each other, Leo?"

"She told you that?" Leo's face dropped.

"Yeah. She did," I said.

"She shouldn't have. Not talking about it was part of the deal, too," Leo grunted. He peeled off his sweaty shirt and threw it towards the stairs, then headed towards the back of the house. "Where is she now?"

"Upstairs. That's another thing we need to talk about, but I'm not done with this."

Leo was pouring himself a drink from the tap. My father had gotten a new well drilled a couple of years before I was born, and then when I hit high school we'd gotten a pump system - I still couldn't believe we'd lived on hand-pumped well water until I was fourteen. Now, with a whole filtration system set up in the back shed we -

It doesn't matter. It's all going away.

That realization almost shook me out of the conversation.

"What's left to talk about?" Leo asked me, leaning on the doorsill from the kitchen.

"Leo, I've always liked your sister. This whole thing just... forced the issue. You get that, right? She's not betraying you. I'm not betraying you."

Leo didn't answer at first, buying time by taking a drink from his glass before sighing. "Yeah. I know."

"So what are you pissed about?"

"Dude, she's still my sister. And you're my best friend. That's not how this is supposed to go! She's supposed to meet some guy that I don't really like, but I learn to tolerate him, and we make fun of him together behind their backs and talk about how she could do so much better."

"Why is that how it's supposed to go?" I asked.

"I don't know, man. That's just- That's how it was with my parents and aunts and uncles. My dad was an only child, but all my mom's sisters settled for mediocre guys. My parents tolerated them, and I got to hear all the family gossip and that's just how it was."

"Leo," I said. "That's kind of fucked up that you would want that for Erica."

"I don'twant it for her, it was just... Look, I hear how stupid and dickish it is as it's coming out of my mouth, OK? But now it's going to be you two. He-man and... I don't know. Who's the lady in He-man?"

"Dude, I have never watched He-man," I laughed.

"Well, whatever. You're you. She's her," Leo said. "By the end of this quarantine bullshit you'll be together and I'll be out."

"Leo. You're thinking glass-half-empty here," I said. "Erica and I get together, what else does that mean?"

"I dunno," Leo said. "What?"

"What does that make us?"

Leo blinked. "Brothers-in-law?"

1...56789...11