Quaranteam - North West Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the yellow light from the porch automatically shut off, I rolled us over so we could look up at the stars. We weren't far enough away to miss all of the light pollution from the city, but we had a great view anyways. Erica slowly rode me as we looked up at the night sky, at the moon looking big in the sky.

When I was getting close, she got off and remounted facing me, taking her turn to lie on top of me as she worked her hips. Erica whispered in my ear, dirty things and naughty things. Things she wanted to do to me. Do for me. Do with me. In the morning I would remember a single one, they all blended together in a mental tease that compounded to let me know that Erica was all in on us - her entire sexual being was mine, and mine was hers.

As I came inside of her she sighed in delight and kissed me.

"Next time you need to come somewhere else," she told me as we lay together, both starfished on the grass on our backs with our heads side by side.

"Any particular reason?" I asked her.

"Because, boyfriend," she said. "You already wrote your name on my cunt. You still have to mark the rest of me, because I belong to you."

"You know how fucking much that turns me on, don't you?" I asked.

"I do," she said, and I could hear the grin on her in the dark. "It turns me on, too."

"Who would have thunk it," I laughed. "The government made the best dating app ever."

We laughed together, and then she turned over and kissed me, and found my cock was hard again so she went to kiss that as well.

***---***---***

"Fuck," I groaned, slowly peeling myself from the bed as I winced at the sun beaming in through a break in the curtains.

Erica mumbled and turned over, pulling the sheet with her.

The pounding on the front door echoed through the house again, and I literally fell out of the bed trying to disentangle my foot from the mess of the sheets. Erica and I had stumbled inside late as fuck, trying to be quiet and not wake up Leo and Dani, and now I could see we'd tracked in dirt and grass with us. The sheets were filthy.

I got shorts on and stood, shaking Erica by the shoulder.

"M'what?" she groaned.

"Someone is at the door, and it's sun up. The worker might need to start working. I'll close the door and give you as much time as I can, but could you at least put on a top in case anyone pops in here by accident?"

"Let 'em look," Erica grunted.

"What happened to those being my tits, and mine alone?" I grinned.

"..... Fine," she said and held up a hand in the air. I found her a shirt and put it in her hand, and she started trying to get it on without lifting her head from the pillow or opening her eyes.

I shut the bedroom door behind me and met up with Leo in the hallway - he was only slightly more dressed than I was, with a single sock and an undershirt over his shorts. "Mornin'" he grunted.

"Yep," I said, and we headed for the door.

When I opened it I was expecting Vanessa and her big 'gorilla' work crew, but instead it was Agent Sourpuss. It was even earlier in the day than I had expected.

"What took you two so long?" she said, sneering at the two of us. "Nevermind, come with me."

She started walking around the house, so Leo and I followed barefoot. Just as we were stepping out and shutting the front door, the crew vans started pulling in, ferrying the surveyors and workers. A few of them called and waved, taunting us for looking like we were getting called to the Principal's office.

"We have solved the temporary housing issue for you two," Agent Sourpuss said as we rounded the corner, and she presented us with the new additions to the backyard. Hunkered up next to the two sea cans that all of our stuff was being loaded into for storage were two brand new, state-of-the-art, still gleaming chrome and white from the lot, RVs. The two fuckers were huge. I had no idea how anyone other than an 18-wheeler truck driver could pilot one of them. They had to be worth at least a couple hundred thousand dollars each.

"God damn," I said, coming awake.

"One for each of us?" Leo asked.

"You and your partners," the Agent said. "Follow me."

We did, crossing the backyard as the Agent told us that we would need to be ready to move them at a moment's notice - our presence couldn't be allowed to slow down the construction process. We were also in charge of maintaining them, and organizing with the construction general manager when they arrived on site to make sure they were getting properly emptied (the septic) and filled (the fuel).

"Mr Lacosta, you have the one on the left," the Agent said, handing a set of keys to Leo. He actually giggled with glee, taking the keys and darting to his new home.

"Mr Black, yours is clearly the right. As is your new partner waiting for you inside," she said.

I blinked. "I'm sorry, what?"

"Your second partner drove with us this morning. She's waiting inside for you and is ready for imprinting. I suggest not making her wait too long." Agent Sourpuss then began to walk away, back to her car at the front of the house.

"Wait, wait, wait," I said, following her. "I already have a partner. Erica and I are bonded or whatever."

"Not how it works, Mr Black," the Agent said, still walking. "You're rated at Tier Four, and you must have been somewhat open to a non-monogamous relationship, as is Miss Lacosta. Your new partner is suited to the two of you. You shouldn't keep her waiting."

There wasn't any stopping her, so I diverted and headed back into the house. "Erica!" I called, heading for the stairs.

"What?" she asked, rubbing the sleep from her eyes but coming out of my room dressed in my shirt from last night, and a pair of her shorts.

"The Agent just dropped off the big ass RVs we're living in," I said. "And a woman who I'm supposed to bond with."

"Oh, shit. That was fast," she said.

"What do you mean, that was fast?" I asked. "You knew about this?"

"I mean, they said at the information seminar that it was possible people would begin getting partnered into existing relationships based on the matchmaking and available matches," Erica said. We were heading down the stairs again. "I assumed since I'm Bi, and you're a guy, it wouldn't be unlikely we'd get someone else eventually. I didn't think it would be day three, obviously. Why would this person pick us over a single guy?"

We got outside and to the RV, and I knocked.

"It's open," called a voice. It was light and feminine, but with a distinct accent.

I opened the door and mounted the steps, stopping when I saw the woman within, only for Erica to push me the rest of the way up so she could see as well.

She was dark blonde, almost brunette, and her hair hung in waves down just past her shoulders. The woman was slight, and obviously so because all she was wearing was lingerie made up of thin mesh through which I could see her rosy pink nipples on her smallish breasts, and lots of buckles for straps. The right side of her body was fresh and clean, though down the centre of her abdomen, from under her chin all the way to her pubic mound, was a thin black line of a tattoo splitting her in half. On the left side of that tattoo her body was designed with black ink in floral tribal patterns, fleur de lis motifs and other designs.

She was smiling demurely despite her dress and the fact that she was lounging in the sitting area of the RV, her legs splayed as she absently rubbed her pussy through her mesh thong.

"Bonjour," she said, grinning even brighter as Erica followed me in. Her accent was distinctly French Canadian and she couldn't be older than twenty-three. "My name is Ivy Gauthier, and I was expecting just a cock, but I am more than happy to make Mommy happy too if she wants to sit on my face."

"Fuck," Erica said, and looked at me. "Can we keep her?"

====================================

Thanks for reading!

Quaranteam: North West is an ongoing series that will continue to see updates moving forward. If you have enjoyed the series so far, definitely make sure to check out CorruptingPowers main series and other spinoffs. For similar Harem-y themes, you might want to check out my OF Girl series currently releasing, or my Pushing series for something a little less serious.

Cheers!

~Break.

====================================

1...67891011