All Comments on 'Quaranteam - North West Ch. 06'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
Killerpina75Killerpina75over 1 year ago

In my opinion, this early in the story......your giving CorruptingPower a run for his money with this spin off.....and I love the original series. Please keep up the good work

BreakTheBarBreakTheBarover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey folks!

This is a reminder that my erotica, including Quaranteam: North West, is powered by PATREON (www.patreon.com/breakthebar). I'm working towards writing Erotica full time, and you can read ahead on ALL my ongoing series while also giving direct feedback through Polls I post up.

Cheers, Break.

SpellchekSpellchekover 1 year ago

Wonderful, just wonderful. Thank you so much for your writings. My only complaint is that it wasn't a few hundred pages longer =). I really love where this is going and can't wait for the next chapter!

retread2retread2over 1 year ago

Liking it so far, but please do not make H too perfect, ok? How we handle oops in our life is the proof of our ethics.

MRPapagiorgioMRPapagiorgioover 1 year ago

I love the story. One small critique. Jewell, Oregon is in the Oregon Coast Mountain Range, not the Rockies.

I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

goinghighgoinghighover 1 year ago

Loving the story. Really wish you could pop them out weekly but I’m trying to be patient.

SlofredSlofredover 1 year ago

Thank you for letting the USAF Special Ops play in your sand box. It can be a refreshing change from the usual military outlook on thing. I am getting invested in this story line almost as deeply as the original. Keep up the good work. 5 Stars and Patiently waiting for the next installment.

WritingRobotWritingRobotover 1 year ago

I agree with some of your other commenters that this iteration on the premise is better thus far than the original Quaranteam story. You have a really deft hand for character, and the people and situations here both feel a lot more grounded. I trust you not to let the cast get so bloated as the original did, and to keep your characters well realized. So kudos gor what you've written so far, and I look forward to more!

namfed96namfed96over 1 year ago

Please keep writing this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story that simply has a lot of sex in it, as opposed to a mere sex story. I'll be looking for next, depend on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What horrible dialogue.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 1 year ago

I must agree with the previous comments below (Writingrobot). ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

lastman416lastman416over 1 year ago

I enjoy the story you’re mixing into your erotica. Thanks for putting so much work into this!

KtmgoKtmgoover 1 year ago

Damn you leave us hanging there wanting more. Great story so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Every one of your stories have such a unique feel and rhythm. Gotta say, I don't think there's a single one that I don't enjoy the heck out of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice work please add it to the others that I don't want you to quit writing!

SimplyJamesDSimplyJamesDover 1 year ago

I'm really enjoying the story - the build up, the fleshing out of the characters, the way conflicts are beginning to present themselves. Like another individual, I did notice the OP's push for ink on all females. Not a huge deal for me but it does seem a little forced at times, as the MC Harrison doesn't seem to focus on it hugely. Though in today's world women, especially those that the gov't seem to be focusing on in this scenario, would be the most likely candidates to have multiple tattoos/piercings.

Which brings me to what keeps bothering me in these stories - the vaccine and how it is being deployed. I would understand that the STD route would be effective but why women and why the bonding? If women are supposed to have lower risk already, and are natural carriers for the vaccine, how does making them bond to the one man they immediately have sex with make sense? It would limit the effectiveness, as now the government has to find one man for every woman, and a best match case at that, as the woman is now unable to have sex with anyone else. Would make more sense to reverse the situation and have the men be carriers to distribute to women, who will then want to stay with the man, or have the women be unable to bond, therefore being pushed to pass the vaccine to as many men as possible (though I understand that wouldn't make for very enticing reading and NTR/cuckhold is nothing I'd be interested in reading anyways.

Nonetheless, this is a harem/fantasy/wish fulfillment story and, like your other stories, is very well-written and engaging to me as a reader. Please don't take any criticism too harshly, as your skill in writing vastly exceeds my own. Most likely I'm just overthinking this and need to just relax and enjoy. Thank for your continued contributions, eagerly looking forward to more in both this as well as the Font of Fertility saga.

getspasticgetspasticover 1 year ago

Oh dear God man a WRITE!!!

C_frommnC_frommnover 1 year ago

Well things are getting interesting. it would be nice for Harrison to get Kara as a concubine after all of her bullshit. and maybe miriam for a commanding officer over the whole compound.

JrguppyJrguppyover 1 year ago

Another amazing frickin story!!!! Keep it up!! I can't wait to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I see your still adding work in your other projects. I Really hope you don't forget to keep going with Quaranteam Northwest. You create excellent stories. I applaud you!

ClawCarverClawCarverover 1 year ago

Again more please, need to know what happens 👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! More please

TexlanderTexlanderover 1 year ago

To "Breakthebar", I hope that your real-life writing accomplishments exceed Jeremiahs from "font-of-fertility" and that you will finish one of these great stories that you have started.

Thanks for your imaginative writing, I look forward to more of this and your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! More please

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Building nicely

Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

this guy's just an MP, not a real soldier... you know not everyone in the US military is an SFOD operator, and definitely not if they're MPs.

KahunabobKahunabob11 months ago

Looks like things are getting more serious. I feel like I should have started reading this ages ago :) Hooked now, though.

shadowjack17shadowjack1710 months ago

Sorry I have not yet voted on the previous chapters. I got sucked into the rip and only now got out of the Molokai Express. Good stuff.

shadowjack17shadowjack1710 months ago

By the way MPs ARE "real soldiers" too. This from a retired 1SG INFANTRY Ranger guy. Just saying. THEIR job sucks. Mine was pretty straight forward. Find bad people. Make their day suck. Extract. MPs get to deal with people like ME in the rear with the gear AND oh by the way do "traffic control" which is polite for "stay at intersections and get shot at a lot while directing scared truck drivers and other REMFs around". Think about what you say before you speak.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You should get an editor to help you correct the grammatical errors.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Won’t be reading any more of this tedious drivel.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Still on the fence with this one; I’m enjoying the story overall, and I am interested to see how it plays out. But the narrative is uneven; I almost quit with your introduction of the little French-Canadian stereotype and the ongoing poor grammar that could be so easily rectified.

maxsteelemaxsteele9 months ago

To "SimplyJamesD”, I understand your point about the vaccine, but the reason the vaccine works this way is explained in CorruptingPower’s main Quaranteam storyline and its related spin-off stories. They are a great read by a great author and would help explain the context this storyline is written in.

maxsteelemaxsteele9 months ago

I also agree with SimplyJamesD that the focus on all the women Leo and Harrison will be getting having tattoos might become a bit overbearing and some variety of the women will be welcome as that’s how they are in CP’s main storyline.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I enjoy the basic QT story, and being a son of the PNW, this is my sort of local lore.

As for the person bad mouthing MP's, it's difficult to fathom if you ever served. I'm a former combat medic platoon sergeant, and I've patched up MPs, infantry, REMFs, and everything else. If you served, you served. Period. I would suggest that anyone blindly badmouthing any group of folks, you are revealing much more of your own deficits than whatever group you are bad mouthing. IMHO.

alsithalsith5 months ago

"disappearing sooner than later.". Should that be sooner or later, or sooner rather than later"?

alsithalsith5 months ago

"...into it the makeshift sign with his handheld...". Feels like the "it" is a legacy word from a previous iteration of editing and should be there.

PurplefizzPurplefizz2 months ago

Good story, well told. 👍 5⭐️

JohnBJohnJohnBJohnabout 2 months ago

Great story! I'm really enjoying how you are building on the QT storyline and expanding on it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Excellent tale! Just the right balance of story and sex. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...