All Comments on 'Quaranteam - North West Ch. 07'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
BreakTheBarBreakTheBarover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey folks! This is a reminder that all my stories are fueled by PATREON and have chapters posted ahead of time there. Check out the new clickable badge under my user banner above, or just head to patreon.com/breakthebar to help support the stories.

Cheers!

~Break.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this strain! Fantastic imagery and characters. Can’t wait to the next installment l!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Welcome back, and WOW! Nice edge case to introduce to the vaccine mechanics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story and great spin-off. Keep it up :)

Just one thing about Ivy: she sound too French (France) and not enough Quebecois. We say: "Venir" for cuming and not "Jouir" in dirty talks. Otherwise, spot on :)

Also, is it only me who foresaw Kara will be bonded to Harri ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I do not think Harrison would willingly take on Kara. I predict Kara will imprint on Leo, and given the most recent circumstances, it may happen while Harrison, Ivy, and Erica are away at a military hospital with Vanessa.

Carnes8004Carnes8004over 1 year ago

Keep the chapters coming. Really a good spin-off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best yet for sure! Amazingly hot sex, a long expected plot resolution, but done with a twist -- really well pulled off.

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 1 year ago

As I understand this vaccine from the original series, men cannot take it directly, it has to be transformed by their bonded mate(s) into a form that is safe for them. But is that altered form still effective to initiate another woman who has not been given the vaccine directly? If so, wouldn't Vanessa also have reacted to Harrison's semen inside Erica?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wonder if she got the vaccine and didn’t tell them which would be really hot but kind of mean. For all we know the government could have been using her as a lab rat since she was stuck at the motel and wouldn’t allow anyone to hangout at the motel which did seem strange considering they were around each other all day so what would be the difference. Hell of a place to end the chapter 🤬 but I get it. You have done an amazing job of picking up from the original Quaranteam is and running with it. I am thrilled that I have 2 different stories to enjoy and both of them are written so well. Thanks for all the time and effort you put into your works.

NewtScamanderNewtScamanderabout 1 year ago

So fucking good! I finally gave it a try and couldn’t put it down until I caught up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

GREAT chapter! You could see it coming, but right up to the, well, climax the reader is left wondering if they're right. Now they're really going to get an education.

As for the protesters, I feel bad but we all know what's coming of that as well. Unintended consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Leeysman, not being on patreon, my working theory is that swallowing squirt from two girls was enough to get the vax into Vanessa's system.

when Vanesse says "Fuuuu-yaaaaow" that sure seems like when she got actually primed, or when the vaccine got settled in enough to give her a first contact orgasm.

if true, an indirectly vaccinated man sleeping with an unvaxxed woman is still safe, but girl on girl between vaxxed on unvaxxed spreads the vax,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome, please keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome storyline going in parallel with original storyline. well written to assimilate main storyline details, while still keeping suspense of a new story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Okay, I need more. This is really well written, and I'm looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Talk about a cliffhanger. Love the story as well as the original one. Thank you.

SpectralTimerSpectralTimerabout 1 year ago

Been meaning to say something for a while now. Guess better late than never.

Full disclosure, never read the original and didn't think I'd like it just from reading the description.

I'm glad the protagonist wasn't happy about what happened to the protestors because... well, bluntly, they're right. They were assholes, but that doesn't make them *not* right. I agree with their position, at least vis a vis the relative importance of the very first sentence of the Bill of Rights and the thing people about to violate the Bill of Rights *always* cite, without fail, every single time they do it.

At least the Colonel retained audience sympathy by making it clear that she wasn't *actually* gonna destroy them over this. And, you know, that the very first mention of the overall premise of the series from the OGA guy outright described it as "un-American," so at least there is acknowledgement that it's not a good thing. I also appreciate the Colonel dropping that the situation is a lot worse than we thought, and we already thought it was apocalyptic.

Also, just to be clear, I know from a bunch of your other work that you're just generally a lot more into a lot of things Ivy represents than I am, so I don't wanna be a jerk about it. I don't think Ivy is a *bad* character, per se. Just, well, as a sex worker who is also into anal sex, brat subbing, spanking, and daddy stuff, who is *also* just kind of added to the story to fawn over the main characters, she's just an extremely aggressive aggregate of almost everything I've gleaned you're into that I'm not.

In a sense, this is freeing. I mostly just skim her sections and call it a day. But before this chapter, it meant she was getting screentime I'd've druther gone to characters like Vanessa I *did* like and was interested in. That said, at least this chapter did, in fact, give many of those characters more screentime.

Being unfamiliar with the source material, I genuinely don't know what's going on with Vanessa, and what combination it is of her not having a womb and her having sex with a male carrier after chugging a variety of mixed fluids from male and female ones. Guess we'll see. (I'm also curious about that "wish I had a womb" comment, but I can't dismiss the possibility she already mentioned transitioning and/or having a hysterectomy and I just forgot, although I *feel* like I'd remember. It could just be unrelated.)

I realize this comment sounds really negative, but... well, I'm still reading I guess.

Irish687Irish687about 1 year ago

Cant wait for more of this one. Keep up the great work

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Well how cheeky was Vanessa, she’d had the vaccine and kept it quiet. Then she ambushed Harri to make sure that she would be bonded with him. Sneaky girl.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ok...the squirt bukkake with Vanessa was way over the top and ridiculous. I have to say that, while I had been enjoying the story up to now, this totally derailed it for me. I hope this isn't a taste of things to come as I feel it would be a shame for such an interesting series to devolve into something so trashy and basic.

Lolilol47Lolilol4710 months ago

Really hot scene here :D

maxsteelemaxsteele9 months ago

If Vanessa didn’t take the vaccine, why is she kind of saying imprinting broken up? I hope that this isn’t a serious issue.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

That is such a major fuckup by the brainiac people creating the cure….umm…..oops? Her pops is gonna be pisssssssed. I wonder how she will take it although I don’t think she really has much say in it at this time but she could completely fuck the vaccine rollout by getting word out somehow. I believe she will be thrilled since Harrison is a gentleman, a protector and has shitloads of his own money so he won’t be sponging off Vee. A great twist that I couldn’t have even imagined happening. As I think back after he first stuck his cock in Vanessa, she kinda had an orgasm with her eyes rolling back and all those things that happen when a vaccinated person gets their first taste of precum so I guess that could have been a hint. I love these fiver chapters, it makes it so easy to rate them.

mfbridgesmfbridges14 days ago

5555555555555555555555555 Fucking love it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...