Quaranteam - North West Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come for me, my fucking slutty little girl," I said. "Everyone in the construction site can probably hear you coming with my cock in your ass."

Ivy released, flooding Vanessa again as she came hard, and I kept pounding Ivy's ass as she clenched through the orgasm. She went loose, and I let go of her lips and cradled her back against me, hauling her up and off of Vanessa and carrying her to the back of the RV and rolling her onto the bed. She was breathing, but I'd fucked her into this state a couple of times in the past two weeks - she was in what Erica called her 'fuck coma.'

I came back out of the room. Erica was still lounging on the bench seat, one leg down on the floor leaving her crotch wide open to her fingers as she stroked her slightly swollen pussy lips and grinned sloppily at me. Vanessa hadn't moved from her place on the floor. Her head was still back on the bench seat, and her eyes were closed as she panted hard. She was covered in juices from my two squirting partners - they'd both squirted for me before, but never like this.

I knelt down at Vanessa's feet and slowly worked off her pants from her legs. She opened her eyes and looked at me, and I gave her a reassuring smile as I peeled the tight jeans from her ankles one at a time. Then I spread her legs apart, revealing her pussy to me from the front for the first time. She wasn't clean-shaven, and was actually kind of messy. Her labia were clean as I'd seen when she was bent over, and were swollen with desire, but her mound was covered in a light bush that was currently wet and matted from the juices of Ivy and Erica dripping down her body.

Moving closer to her, I straddled one of her legs and leaned close, taking her throat with that American eagle tattoo in my hand and tilting her chin to kiss me. She did, meeting me voraciously, and hummed happily when I gave her neck a little squeeze and pressed harder against my hand. I pulled my kiss away and stared hard into her eyes as she met mine, challenging me to get her off. The hand I didn't have around her throat dropped down to her cunt and I quickly started fingerfucking her, the sloshy sound of her arousal unmistakable.

I fingered her hard and watched as she challenged me with her grin and her eyes. Her body slowly tensed, flushing more as it jiggled from the harsh bouncing of my fingers in her.

"Are you going to come for me, Vanessa?" I asked her. "After literally drinking my girlfriend's cum, are you going to get some release without me even needing my cock or tongue?"

"Fuuuuck you," she groaned happily, pressing her throat tighter against my hand, choking herself for a moment.

"Do it," I said. "Come on my fingers. It won't be the only one. As soon as you come on my fingers I'll fuck you. That's the deal, OK? Let me feel this tight pussy of yours squeeze my fingers as you come, and then you can squeeze my cock for the next one."

"Please," she panted. "Please."

"Get there," I whispered, getting closer to her face with mine. "Get there for me. Fuck, look at you covered in fuck juices. Come for me, or I'll go back to fucking Erica instead."

"Mmmm," she whined at that idea.

"Do it right.... Now," I said, and kissed her hard again. She smelled and tasted like sex, and as I kissed her hard she came, whining and shuddering in my grip. I kept fingerfucking her through it until she'd stopped, and then pulled my fingers from her cunt and rubbed them on her face obscenely as she grinned.

"Is this what you wanted?" I asked her.

"Cock," she said. "I still want your cock. Fuck me. Fuck me up. I don't want to be able to walk straight."

"Come here," I said, and I stood while picking her up under her arms. She threw her arms around my neck and wrapped her legs around my waist, and I shifted her a little higher and then lowered her onto my cock in one swift move.

"Fuuuu-yaaaaow," Vanessa grunted, her eyes rolling back in her head as my cock buried deeper into her than my fingers had. She shuddered heavily as her surprise orgasm ripped through her, but I didn't wait for her to finish. I started fucking at her, rough and quick, not really caring about her pleasure so much as my wanting to get off. I used her like a fleshlight, and once she was seemingly in control of herself again she hung onto the back of my neck with one hand, her other clawing at my chest as we manoeuvred our balance as we fucked at each other in the awkward carried position.

"Fuck me," she gasped. "Fuck me, Harri. Fuck. You're so fucking good. You're a fucking sex god. You're fucking stretching me out sofucking good. I want to be such a fucking slut for you. God, do you want my ass too? You can have it. Just fucking take my ass if you want it. I'll fuck you like Ivy if you want."

"No," I grunted. "Not this time. I'm close, and if I fuck your ass I want to take my time."

"Fuck, yes puh-lease," Vanessa groaned. "God, yes. Fucking fill my fucking messy cunt with your cum. Your girls covered me in theirs and filled my belly, now you fill my fucking cunt. Fuck, I wish I had a fucking womb for you to fill, too. I'd fucking let you do it."

"That's so fucking kinky," Erica chuckled as she watched us, fingering herself openly now.

"Fuck yes it is," Vanessa panted. She was writhing her body, working me with her hips and abs as we thrust at each other. "Fuck me full, you fucking- ungh! Fill my hole, Harri. I want your cum so bad. Cum so hard in my cunt that I taste it on my tongue. I want you to fill me and make me yours. Do whatever you want with me, you amazing fucking stud. Yes! Fuck, yes!"

"Um, Harri?" Erica said. She'd stopped fingering herself. "I think-"

"Fucking. Yes," I groaned, pulling Vanessa to me and holding her lithe body tightly, crushing her to me as I came hard, dumping the entire contents of my balls deep inside her pussy. Every release sent shivers down my shaft and up through my spine as I was acutely aware that I was filling a woman's cunt and she wanted it badly.

She came as well, writhing in my arms as her entire body clenched and released over and over. Her eyes were rolled back again and she slumped forward in my grip, her head on my shoulder as she rode her orgasm with little in the way of coherency.

I staggered sideways, my own semen-pumping orgasm receding, and I collapsed back onto the chair I'd started this whole visit from Vanessa in except this time she was naked and my cock was inside her.

"That was fucking amazing, Vee," I said, stroking her hair as she rested against me in her arms.

She mumbled something I couldn't hear clearly.

"What was that?" I asked her, but she didn't raise her head or speak any more clearly.

"Harri," Erica said, sitting up and looking at me with some concern. "What's she saying?"

I frowned and shifted her forward in my arms. She was almost as loose as a rag doll, and Vanessa was mumbling with her eyes closed and a broken smile on her lips. "Im-ing. -mprin-. Impr-ng."

"Oh, fuck," I said.

"Fucking hell," Erica swore as well.

"This isn't supposed to happen, right?" I asked her. "Like, this shouldn't be happening. It's supposed to be safe."

"I don't know!" Erica said, letting herself panic. "I don't know. What do we do? Who do we call?"

I could only imagine trying to call her father and explaining to him what had been going on. We could try and find the number for the Vaccine testing place, but I doubted it was publicly listed anywhere.

"Shit, fuck, mother cock sucker," I muttered, slowly standing and carrying Vanessa to the back of the RV and laying her down on the bed next to Ivy. She kept muttering the broken, near-incoherent Imprinting line. I grabbed my phone and hovered in the little hallway outside of the bedroom and found the contact info I needed.

"Hey, Miriam? Yeah, sorry, but uh... we've got a vaccine-related emergency."

====================================

Thanks for reading! Votes are appreciated, and comments are even better.

Quaranteam: North West is an ongoing series that will continue to see updates moving forward. If you have enjoyed the series so far, definitely make sure to check out CorruptingPower's main series and other spinoffs. For similar Harem-y themes, you might want to check out my other series currently releasing.

Cheers!

~Break.

====================================