Quaranteam - North West Ch. 09

Story Info
Pandemic Survivors, Harems and the Pacific North West.
11.7k words
4.86
25.4k
43

Part 6 of the 19 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 10/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,082 Followers

====================================

QT:NW continues the official Spin Off for the Quaranteam universe originally created by CorruptingPower. You do not need to have read the original series to enjoy this one, but you really do need to start with Chapters 1-4 (I really suggest you read the original though, it's great!). Fans of the original should be pleased to know CP has approved the story and the continuity. In this chapter you can expect a reunion, a grocery run, a dead body and meeting a spy.

====================================

I stretched, feeling several somethings in my back and shoulders pop, as I got out of the back of the nondescript black SUV and felt the gravel of the construction site crunch under my boots. The place was bustling since we'd arrived mid-morning, and I saw more than a few of the workers taking looks over at me and starting to talk to each other. The rumour mill must have been burning hard since Vanessa had gotten carted off in a military helicopter and flown away.

First things first, however, was to not unload two vaccinated-but-unbonded women into the middle of a construction site. I flashed a quick thumbs up through the passenger side window at whoever my driver had been - I'd never seen a face or heard a voice - and jogged up to the other vehicle and knocked on the passenger window.

Agent Sourpuss rolled it down a moment later, scowling at me from the driver's seat. "What?"

"I know you haven't been here for a bit," I said. "But if you drive around to the right over there you'll see our RVs and our little compound. Dropping the ladies off there would probably cause less of a, uh, scene."

I could tell she wanted to argue with me but knew I was right. Instead of answering she just stabbed her finger down on the window button beside her and closed it in my face, then pulled the SUV around and headed in the direction I'd pointed. I walked along behind, and we rounded the second big bunkhouse building that was looking just about finished now and headed towards our compound.

By the time Agent Sourpuss put the vehicle in park Erica and Ivy were already ducking out from behind the sheets hung between the corner of the RV and the storage container that we'd deemed the 'front door.' Leo and Danielle were right behind them.

I wanted to go to my women, but I held myself back and instead opened the rear door of the SUV. Inside I saw that Vanessa was sitting in the middle row bucket seat, and I leaned in and kissed her quickly before offering her a hand down.

"Don't go getting all chivalrous on me now, Harri," Vanessa grinned as she accepted my hand and swung out onto her feet. She looked back into the vehicle. "Come on, ladies. Leo's out here waiting for you."

The two women, practically swimming in their baggy, hooded coveralls and masked up to boot, unbuckled and started climbing between the seats. I, however, was suddenly a little busy as I was hugged from behind by a small form that could only be Ivy. Beside me, Erica was pulling Vanessa into a hug as well.

"I'm so sorry, hon," Erica said, squeezing the shorter woman tightly. "If I'd had any reasonable idea that this would happen-"

"It's fine, Erica," Vanessa said, squeezing her back and giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Seriously. We'll talk about it, but I'm OK with it if you are."

"Hey you," I said in the meanwhile, turning at the waist to wrap my arm around Ivy's shoulder and hug her to me.

"Hello, mon amour," Ivy sighed. "I missed you."

"I missed you too, Ive," I said, and leaned down and gave the short blonde a quick kiss. The first of the women had reached the door of the car, and Ivy let me go so that I could offer her a hand down. All I could see of her were her eyes and the skin around them - she was white but tanned heavily, and had soft grey eyes that were flicking around.

"Let me help, miss," I said. She accepted, her gloved hand taking mine for a moment to step down, and I ushered her directly towards Leo and Dani. "This is Leo, and his better half Danielle."

"Hey," Leo scolded me playfully, giving me a little punch on the arm as he grinned.

"Hey, hon," Dani said, pulling the woman into a hug that seemed to surprise her.

I turned back and Erica was helping the next woman down - she was white and paler than the first, and had dark green eyes. Soon she was getting the same hugging welcome as the first from Dani, as Leo looked both a little bashful and a little excited.

"How about we head in and talk?" Erica suggested to everyone. "Ladies, Leo is my brother so I might be biased, but you're in good hands. And if he ends up sucking, then Dani's got you."

"Hell yeah I do," Dani chuckled, nudging Leo with an elbow.

"I wouldn't mind getting handled by either of you," the tan woman said through her mask. "God damn, girl. Your tits don't quit."

"Thanks for noticing," Dani grinned and winked. She took both women by the hand and started leading them into the compound. "Come on, let's get you two fucked and settled."

"Now that's one hell of a welcome offer," the other woman laughed.

I laughed a little too, hearing the two as Leo quickly jogged ahead to hold the fabric door open for them.

"Seriously, those two are gonna be something else," Vanessa said, shaking her head.

"You got to talk with them?" Erica asked.

"The whole ride here," Vanessa said. "Their names are Aria and India. Aria seems a little sweeter and the more rational one, while India is a hippy kid from hippy parents. They said they've been girlfriends for three years, and up until last year they 'worked' as sugar babies while Aria was finishing up her master's of communications."

"Jesus," Erica sighed with a rueful smirk. "They're going to eat Leo alive."

"Can one of you shut the goddamn door, please?" Agent Sourpuss called from inside the vehicle.

"Nice seeing you again too, Agent," I said, and slammed the door. As she pulled away I turned to my girls. Mythree girls. "Vanessa, I'm not sure what you need to do now?"

She sighed. "Well, I'm going to need to get my stuff from the motel, and catch up with my Dad. Last I talked to him he was still pissed but is happy I'm alright. Getting back to work will probably make him accept it all faster."

"You're going to live with us for sure?" Ivy asked, reaching over and taking Vanessa's hand in hers as she flashed one of her patented naughty grins.

"I am," Vanessa laughed and pulled the blonde into a quick hug, Ivy nuzzling her cheek against Vanessa's chest with a happy smile. "But, maybe let's take this conversation inside? There are about a hundred eyes staring at us right now."

I glanced over my shoulder and saw easily two dozen construction workers all lurch into motion at once, trying not to get caught staring. Another two dozen didn't even bother and kept watching. "Good idea," I said. "Ladies?" I gestured towards the RVs.

Inside our compound I quickly rearranged the chairs so that the three good ones, and one of the lesser lawn chairs, were arranged in a square for us to sit while Erica and Ivy went into the RV to grab the breakfast they'd prepared for us. Vanessa and I had both texted ahead to let them know we were on our way, and soon the four of us were sitting under the midmorning sun while my latest partner and I shovelled our faces with eggs, bacon and toast.

Vanessa and I had just started filling Erica and Ivy in on how things had gone at the Testing facility when we were interrupted by a very loud, very long moan from inside Leo's RV.

"Think that was a primer or an imprinting?" Erica smirked.

A second moan, higher pitch and shorter but just as loud, followed the first.

"Definitely la première," Ivy giggled.

So Vanessa and I told our parts of the story, trying our best not to get interrupted by the occasional shriek, laugh or moan coming from the nearby RV.

"You know, I think Miriam has a crush on you," Erica interrupted me as I mentioned our quick goodbye.

"I said the same thing!" Vanessa said.

"Me too," Ivy said.

"You three don't get it," I said, shaking my head. "Miriam and I are friends. Distant ones, since we've barely seen each other in years."

"Distance makes the heart grow fonder," Erica said.

"And the fantasies stronger," Vanessa nodded. "I know late at night on a long stretch of shifts on site, I liked my high school boyfriend a hell of a lot better than I ever did when we were together."

That got Erica and Ivy laughing, and I just shook my head until the sound of the RV door opening had us all turning. Dani stepped out dressed in just a bikini top and daisy duke jean shorts and was wiping her mouth in a way that said there was definitely something that had just been on her lips.

"Those two are hot as hell," she said, coming over and leaning her hip against Erica's chair. "I mean seriously, the tits on both of them." She held her hands out larger than her own impressive cleavage. "Leo passed out right in between them."

"I think we're going to need to get Leo to make us some more good deck chairs," Erica said. "Soon we're going to have a whole pool worth of hot babes tanning out here."

"Speaking of which," Vanessa said, leaning forward and taking my hand in hers. "Mind if we talk for a minute?"

"Sure," I said. "Dani, I'm sure Erica and Ivy can fill you in."

"Sounds good," she grinned and winked, slipping into the chair Vanessa had vacated and leaning back.

Vanessa and I headed into my RV, or ratherour RV, and she hesitated looking at the bench where just yesterday we'd had our fateful foursome that had tied her to us. Instead of sitting, she grabbed my hand and pulled me deeper into the RV, back into the bedroom.

She turned, practically in my arms, and pulled both of her shirts over her head so that she was topless and then grabbed my collar and pulled me into a kiss. I responded happily, wrapping my arms around her and inhaling through my nose, smelling everything about her, as our tongues duelled.

"Fuck me?" she asked as our kiss broke apart.

"How do you want it?" I asked her.

"Quick," she said, then hesitated and smirked a little. "And hard. Please."

I picked her up and tossed her on the bed much like I did Ivy, then pulled her jeans off of her just rough enough for her to know I was insistent. Once she was naked, I tore off my own clothes and pulled her to the edge of the bed by her legs and felt between them with my fingers.

"You're already wet," I noted casually.

"I did say quick and hard," she pointed out.

I spread her legs and entered her. We both gasped, and soon I was pounding her as I leaned down over her, my arms wrapped around her body as she clung to my shoulders. We panted together, her rolling her hips to meet my thrusts, driving each other towards our mutual orgasm.

It was fast and efficient. Neither of us got particularly dirty with our words. I didn't get creative. She wanted a quick fuck and a hard pounding, and that's what we did. I'd perfected that practice with Erica and Ivy over the last few weeks when we were stealing a quickie out in the woods.

Once I was spent, my cum plastering the insides of her pussy, I collapsed on the bed next to her and rolled her onto her side so that I could spoon her from behind.

"Fuck," she sighed, a little more agitated than I'd expected.

"What's up?" I asked.

"This feels as good as I was worried it would," she said.

"OK, that needs an explanation," I said. My one arm was curled under both our heads since we hadn't even made it up the bed far enough to reach pillows, our feet dangling off the end, while I placed my other hand spread wide on her stomach and felt her breathing through the movement of her diaphragm.

We were quiet for a long moment as I let her think about how she wanted to say whatever she was thinking. Finally she sighed again and placed her hand over mine on her stomach. "I need you to know something, Harri. And I don't want you to think it's a commentary about you. Don't... take it personally, OK?"

"I hear you," I said. "But I can't exactly promise that without knowing what it is."

"My view of relationships and - well, and marriage, is kind of skewed," Vanessa said. "I don't reallybelieve in them, per se. I think they can be nice for a while, sure. But they can be bad, too. They can be really fucking hurtful, especially if you think they're good first. It happened to my Dad and Mom. It happened to my older brother Derrick and his first wife. So, the thing is... Harri, Ilike you, right? Like, obviously that's true. But I don't know if I'm ever going tolove you like Erica and Ivy do."

"Ivy and I aren't in love," I said, and then realized I'd focused on entirely the wrong part of what she'd just said.

"Are you kidding me?" Vanessa chuckled. "That girl is smitten with you. You're everything she could ever want, you don't judge her for her past but also aren't an obsessed and pervy strip club customer. You provide, you care. You're tough."

"That's not love, Vanessa," I said. "That's infatuation and lust. Love takes time."

"She literally calls you 'mon amour.' That means 'my love,'" Vanessa pointed out.

"It's also just an affectation for someone you're with," I pointed out. "I could call you 'my love' casually and it would be the same thing."

"Yeah, it would be the same thing, but that's because you'd say it in the same earnest way she does and not because you think it would be casual," Vanessa said. "And I need you to know, I don't think we'll ever be like that. I'll never be the Girlfriend. I'll never be the Wife. OK?"

"OK," I said lightly.

"Really?" she asked, half-turning to look over her shoulder so she could see my expression. "Just like that?"

"Vee, did I ask you to be those things?" I asked. "I mean, seriously. You are who you are. And now you're tied to us by sex, but that doesn't mean you need to invest your heart in us if you don't want to. You're your own person."

She softened a little in my arms as she let the tension leak out of her. "OK," she nodded. "Then let's do this. I'll be the horny, sex-hungry bi-curious roommate to your threesome."

"Um, first, bi-curious? Really? After all that?" I gestured to the front of the RV, and she flushed a little and smiled. "Second, we never got to the end of the story out there. Turns out it's not just going to be the four of us..."

* * * * *

Vanessa ended up taking a nap in bed after we snuggled a bit longer. Well, also after she scoffed at the ridiculousness that I was getting a fourth woman assigned to me.

I didn't tell her about the deal with Agent Greerson, and I had to tell myself it wasn't because I was a little hurt by her. Sure, I'd fronted that I was fine with her not knowing if she could, or would, love me, but it still fucking hurt. Especially knowing that not even twelve hours earlier I'd almost blurted it out to her myself.God, that would have ended badly, I thought.

Leaving her in the RV, I went back outside and joined the women at the chairs. They all gave me little teasing smiles, knowing just what had been going on. Leo eventually joined us, and I took the opportunity to let them all know that we were going to have another vaccine partner joining us. Ivy, being her bubbly and horny self, of course was excited by the potential of another person to play with. Leo just laughed, shaking his head at the idea that I had to stay one partner ahead of him. Dani asked if I knew who it was, and I told her I didn't.

Erica knew I was lying. I don't know how she knew, but I saw the look on her face for a brief moment. I had two options - fess up right there with everyone, or tell her later. Keeping the full secret from her didn't even cross my mind. Not when she saw it was sitting there.

Technically I barely had the clearance to know what I knew. Ericadefinitely didn't. But still, I couldn't keep it from her.

Eventually, as the morning wore on and Leo decided to fire up the grill to make some lunch, Erica mentioned that I hadn't done a tour of the property in the last few days and that she'd go on an ATV ride with me.

"You just want some Harrison alone time," Ivy laughed, poking Erica in the side. "And Vanessa is hogging the bed."

"Can you blame her?" Dani asked. "Cause I'm sure I'll be hearingyou moaning like the buttslut you are sooner than later today."

"I amnot a buttslut," Ivy said. "I am Harrison'spute anale."

"And what exactly does that mean?"

"Anal whore," Ivy giggled. "But the important part is Harrison."

Sometimes I ended up blushing just hanging around the compound and not even participating in the conversation.

I agreed with Erica that I should do a quick tour, and soon we were both appropriately dressed and I was kickstarting the ATV. Sometimes on rides like these Erica would ride the other one, but this time she hopped up behind me and hugged herself close.

The tour, if we didn't stop, would have taken about forty-five minutes last month to drive around all the major accessible trails. With the tree-clearing crews working overtime that was already cutting the time way down to reach the far corners of the property and we ended up deep into the west side after about fifteen minutes. Erica squeezed my side slightly as we were passing by one of the smaller trails, and I nodded and turned down it heading towards a grove of trees that we'd used for some privacy in the last couple of weeks.

"Alright, hon," she said as I parked the ATV and keyed it off. "What's the deal?"

I carefully dismounted from the ATV without kicking her, then stood beside it and put one foot up so I could look her in the eye. "I'm not supposed to tell you this," I said.

"Not supposed to, or not allowed to?" Erica asked.

"Both," I shrugged. "But I'm not keeping secrets from you."

She leaned forward and kissed me. We were surrounded by trees, and out here where the crews hadn't reached yet it felt like we were back a month ago surrounded by the calm of the forest. Except we were also together now.

I really hoped I could get that feeling back in the future.

"The new woman coming in tomorrow wasn't just lined up with us through the system," I told Erica. "Agent Greerson set it up and asked me to keep an eye on her. She's... well, she's technically a spy."

"Like 'James Bond, license to kill' sort of stuff?" Erica asked.

"I don't... think so?" I hedged. "She's Filipina, and the daughter of their Ambassador here in the States. Apparently she was working for their version of the CIA setting up professors while she was in University. Stealing academic research stuff, I assume. So probably not 'license to kill.'"

Erica pursed her lips, frowning. "And you agreed to this?"

"I couldn't really say no," I sighed. "Greerson's done us a couple of favours already. The land lease is just the first."

"What was the second?"

"Miriam getting assigned to the project," I said. "She was supposed to be doing something else, but mentioned she got reassigned and I put it together that it was him. He didn't admit it, but he definitely inferred he had that kind of pull."

"So what are we going to do?" Erica asked. "We don't know anything about her. What if she doesn't mesh with the rest of us?"

"I don't know," I shrugged. "I don't get how we've been so lucky so far, honestly. You and me and Leo, sure. Makes sense. Adding Dani to the mix? OK, she fit in well. But Ivy working out like she has, and now Vanessa? What are the chances?"

"And now we've got Leo's new partners to figure out, plus this chick," Erica sighed. "Do you know anything else about her?"

"Um, her name is Kyla B-something," I said. "And she recently graduated from a dance program at one of the colleges down south. I missed some of the smaller details considering the topic of conversation and how tired I was."

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,082 Followers