Quaranteam - North West Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come in," I said. I was already soapy.

"Why are you taking a shower?" she asked, stepping inside. "We're supposed to have sex for the inoculation effect."

"Because I didn't want to smell like anyone else when I was with you," I said. "And I had a feeling Erica would tell you that you should go first, and you would tell her that she could, and then she'd insist and you would go along with it to keep things smooth between the two of you."

Kyla opened her mouth to respond, then clicked it shut and smiled softly a moment later. "That's pretty much exactly what happened," she said. "You've been paying attention."

"Of course I have," I smiled. "Now, give me a couple of minutes and-"

Kyla started stripping, peeling her borrowed shirt over her head followed by the simple black bra she wore, then the leggings and panties, until she was gloriously naked, her golden-tanned body sleek and athletic. She opened the shower door and quickly slipped inside, pressing herself to me in the tight confines.

"I didn't want to wait," she said, looking up at me with a soft expression.

I wrapped my wet arms around her, hugging her to me and bending down to kiss her as the water pelted my back.

She washed me, starting over from the top, taking her time. The thing was, she wasn't doing it in any particularly sexy way. She wasn't teasing me overly much beyond the act of being naked with me. Even washing my cock and balls she was careful and gentle, but didn't stroke me more than was really necessary to get me clean. I stayed rock-hard through the whole thing, however, because of what was going on between us.

This wasn't a sex thing. It was a service thing. Kyla wasn't washing off the traces of Vanessa and Ivy, she was washingme. She was loving on me in a new way. Every look between us, and the way she focused on the part of me she was washing, was her learning more about me. Memorizing the lines of my muscles, the hairs on my arms, and the look of my feet. We'd spent enough time naked together in the last two weeks to know our private areas, but she was going further than that. She wanted more than that.

When she finished, down on her knees after washing my feet, she looked up at me with a soft smile and reached for my cock as it hung in the air next to her face.

"Not yet," I said, reaching down and helping her up in the tight space. "Now it's my turn."

And because of how fucking special she'd made me feel in that moment, I couldn't do anything less than give her the same. I washed her hair, slowly scrubbing her scalp. I soaped up and rinsed her body with my hands, being careful not to get carried away with her breasts, ass or pussy. I caught myself wanting to roll her brown nipples between my fingers in particular. Once I had delicately washed between her legs I got down to my knees, but in the tight space even that was awkward to wash her legs, so I ended up on my ass on the floor of the shower, my legs spread as she stood between them so that I could wash down her smooth thighs, and calves, and then her feet.

When I finished, and she set her foot down, I looked up at her as she looked down at me. Her eyes were full to the brim, and I couldn't tell if they'd spilt over or not because of the water from the shower. Her lips were rolled in as she pressed them between her teeth. I reached up and took her hand in mine, bringing her palm to my lips and kissing it softly.

"I trust you," I told her. "And I appreciate every part of you. Even the things I don't know, and the things you may not want to tell me about. I appreciate them because they helped make you who you are, and get you here." Then I let go of her hand and encouraged her to bring one of her legs around and over my shoulder, and I pressed my lips to her pussy as I began eating her out.

I'd eaten her before, but Kyla always seemed to feel overwhelmed by it. I'd realized after the first couple of times that it wasn't that she didn't like it, she just wasn't used to having someone want to dote on her. To want to tease and taste her, and take their time with making her feel good. She was the one who was supposed to tease, raise the temperature, and provide release at the right moment. She was the one who was supposed to have that power.

But on my ass at the bottom of the shower with her looming over and practically sitting on my face, I had the power.

I teased, and tasted. I kissed thigh and mound and lips. I nuzzled and I tongued.

She came the first time when I softly teased her hole with a finger while buzzing lightly on her clit. It was a quiet one, shuddering, and when it was over she thought we would move on. There was no chance I would allow that. The second time happened when I had two fingers deep in her, tapping at her g-spot while I kissed her mound firmly, trying to find the exact point outside that I was pressing inside. This time she came hard, her fingers in my hair as she gasped in the leadup, and then pulled my head against her abdomen as her cunt squeezed and then released a wash of dripping girlcum down my arm.

"Harri!" she shouted my name. "Oh, fffuuucck-uh! Harrison, oh my- Unnngh!"

I waited until she was panting, and her fingers loosened in my hair, before I added a third finger. I didn't want to be done, but she tightened her grip on my hair and pulled my face away from her. When I looked up I didn't see the soft expression anymore - Kyla was looking down at me with a hunger I hadn't seen since the night she'd been imprinted.

"Take me to bed, may-ari," she whispered huskily.

Getting out of the shower ended up being a bit of a thing that left us both laughing as I had to crawl out since I couldn't get a grip on the slick walls. Once I was standing, Kyla was in my arms and we were kissing, and I didn't even bother with us drying off. I picked her up and carried her out of the bathroom and down to the bedroom, dripping water the entire way.

Despite the hunger between us, we made love. Most of the times Kyla and I had been together in the last two weeks we'd been having sex. We hadn't gotten wild, and we hadn't been soft. It had always been good. This time could have gone to either extreme, and I could see us in the not-so-distant future fucking each other silly because God did I want to go all caveman on her. But this time we made love.

We ended with her spooned with me, her one leg up in the air as I slow-thrusted into her. Her natural grace and athleticism from her dance made it feel like she could hold that pose for hours. She'd already come a third time, and I was getting close to a release of my own despite having popped twice already in the last hour or so.

"Don't come inside me," Kyla said suddenly, reaching back and running her hand down my side.

"Huh?" I grunted in surprise. I hadn't ever finished with her anywhereexcept inside of her. She'd gone off her birth control almost immediately after she'd joined us, and Erica had done the same, and I'd put a load into Kyla's pussy almost every day since.

"I don't want a conception tied to today," Kyla said. "Not with everything..."

"I understand," I said, wrapping my arms around her and hugging her back to my chest as I stopped thrusting for a moment. She tilted her chin down and kissed my arm.

"I- I want to taste you anyways," Kyla admitted. "Come in my mouth?"

I kissed her shoulder, and then the crook of her neck. "I would love to," I said.

We fucked a little bit more, and then I stood on the bed and Kyla got on her hands and knees and sucked my cock, uncaring of her juices on me. As she did it she looked up at me with eyes that pleaded for my release. She fondled my balls with one hand, softly massaging them, as she jerked me off near the root and suckled on the head.

When I came, I came with a groan, but I managed to keep my eyes open as she grinned around my cock and swallowed every spurt. And she shuddered as her own chemically-induced orgasm rolled through her.

I collapsed back down onto the bed, and Kyla laughed softly as she pressed herself to my side, her naked breasts against my chest. I ran my fingers along her back as we just shared our warmth.

"Thank you again," she said after about ten minutes of holding each other.

"That's the last one," I said quietly.

"OK," she whispered, and I could feel her smile. She knew what I meant.

Not long after, Kyla stretched and then wiped her mouth to make sure there was nothing there before softly pecking my lips. "Erica has been waiting too long," she said. She quickly went and got her borrowed clothes from the washroom, but realized they were wet from our journey out of the shower and ended up grabbing one of Ivy's summer dresses that she had borrowed before and put it on without underwear.

"You tease," I said as she smoothed the dress out.

She smirked as she looked over at me. "You can take advantage later if you can still get it up after two more rounds."

I groaned, thinking of my poor cock after five rounds in a row. Or 'poor' cock. Then I looked back to Kyla again. "I'm going to try, but I might just want to taste you again."

She bit her lip and grinned, but instead of saying anything she reached out a hand to me and I wrapped my fingers in hers, squeezing softly for a moment before she pulled away and went to the door.

I didn't even have a minute to get myself together before Erica was in the RV. I met her in the doorway of the bedroom and she practically tackled me backwards onto the bed, quickly straddling my waist as she took my face in her hands and kissed me hard and long. Everything in her showed me how much she'd been holding it together, and how much she wanted to come apart. So I rolled us over to get on top and, without breaking the kiss, I started undressing her. Her shirt and bra came up, and her jeans got undone and pushed down her thighs along with her panties. As naked as I could get her under the circumstances. And I pressed my body down to hers, letting her feel my weight as I wriggled my hands under her so I could hold her tight.

Erica laughed out a cry, or maybe cried a laugh, when our kiss finally broke. Just one sob of relief. Then she pulled her shirt and bra off entirely and kissed me again, and this time the kiss wasn't in a need for closeness, it was a hunger.

We scrambled to get her naked the rest of the way. I just knew what she needed. With the others, I'd had to feel it out and figure out what our mutual emotional states were. Vanessa needed care and comfort. Ivy needed to feel loved and to feel like things were going back to normal. Kyla needed another step in our relationship.

Erica needed to feel alive with me.

Once her jeans were off of her, I picked her up to her feet from the bed and pressed her back to the wall of the RV, scooping one of her legs up in my arm and moving my cock to her entrance as she thrust her hips forward to meet me. She was wonderfully wet for me, her arousal a constant turn-on in my mind. I honestly wasn't even sure how I was hard again but didn't question it as I burrowed my cock into her cunt and kissed her feverishly.

We fucked. Erica's magnificent tits pressed between our chests as our tongues battled. She grabbed the back of my neck with one hand, holding on tight, as I grabbed her ass and used it as a handle to fuck her harder. In an unspoken agreement with little more than looks we tore apart and she spun around, pressing her chest to the wall and thrusting her ass back at me as she reached back and spread her cheeks. I speared into her again, her wetness squelching a little as she moaned in her throat.

Fucking her from behind, I wrapped my arms around her front and pressed her into the wall with my whole body.

"I fucking love you," I growled in her ear as I jackhammered her with short, hard thrusts while her plump ass squeezed between our hips.

She craned her neck around to kiss me and took my lower lip in her teeth and bit me almost hard enough to draw blood.

"Fuck!" I shouted and slapped the side of her ass cheek.

She laughed wildly. "I fucking love you too, baby!"

I spanked her again, then pulled out of her and tossed her onto the bed. She scrambled to her hands and knees and I mounted her roughly, grabbing her by her thick, dark hair with one hand and her hip with the other as we started slamming into each other. I managed to shift my footing a bit so that I was fucking down into her more and she groaned wordlessly in her throat as she came and lost the strength in her arms and legs. She collapsed onto the mattress and I went with her, not stopping my thrusting. Her cunt clenched over and over, and I turned her head and bit her ear to pay her back for my lip.

"Fuck, keep using my fucking body," she moaned. "Use my holes. Take my ass if you want, baby."

It was tempting, but I was happy where I was and couldn't go this hard with her asshole. Instead, I reached under us and fingered her clit and lips as I kept thrusting into her, and with a palmful of her juices I smeared my hand across her face as she let out a wordless, "Unnnngh!" as I debased her.

"I told Ivy I loved her," I grunted as I fucked her. She was starting to bounce her hips back at me again.

"I know," she gasped. "Fuck, the girl couldn't keep that silly grin down for a moment. You made her so fucking happy."

"Are you OK with it?" I asked.

"Fuck yes!" she shouted, quivering under me as a roll of minor orgasm shuddered through her. "I- Yes, God yes. I'm OK with it, Harri. Fuck! Did you tell Kyla, too?"

"I'm not in love with her yet," I grunted. "But I'm falling for her."

"Good," Erica grunted. She reached back and softly pushed me off of her, and I fell back onto my ass as she crawled on top of me and re-mounted my cock in cowgirl as she looked down at me. I grabbed her big tits and thumbed her nipples as she started riding me with hard, jerking hips. "The only way this works with her is if you love her and she loves you. Anything less and she shouldn't be getting your kids. What about Vanessa?"

"What about Vanessa?" I asked, grabbing Erica's hips and roughly working her forwards and backwards, encouraging her. We were both sweating hard now, our bodies glistening from the fast-paced exertion.

"Did you tell her? It's obvious you do," Erica said.

"Fuck, is it?" I asked. "She doesn't want to be that way."

"She doesn't know what she wants," Erica grunted. Then she pulled off my cock and reached over into one of the little storage nooks built into the wall of the bedroom and produced another bottle of lube. She took some and reached back, smearing it on her asshole. "It's obvious she's in love with you too, maybe she just doesn't realize that's what it is."

"I can't force the issue," I said. "She specifically doesn't want that."

Erica got my cock into position and then sat back on it, the head popping into her asshole after a moment of tension.

"Fuck," I grunted.

"Ye-hesssss," Erica moaned, her right eye twitching closed. She started to ride me almost immediately, though she only took about half my cock into her ass. Once she had a rhythm she leaned forward, fucking me with her hips, as she planted a massive kiss on me. "Just tell her while you're inside her," Erica said. "She'll come like she can't believe, and that'll prove it."

"I don't think that's how it works," I said, panting as Erica worked me with her ass.

Erica shrugged, a little smirk on her face that turned into a pleasured wince as she sat back farther, taking me deeper into her.

She came a few minutes later, leaning back away from me with her legs spread so I had an amazing view of her cunt dripping her juices as her asshole clung to my cock and her tits wobbled and bounced. Then she dismounted and grabbed her shirt to wipe me off, and soon I was inside of her pussy again in missionary, fucking hard.

"Are you close, babe?" she gasped.

I grunted my affirmative. I had her tits bouncing beautifully from the angle with a pillow under her ass and her thighs up around my waist.

"Fuck me full, then," she said. "Fill my unprotected cunt."

"You sure?" I asked. "Kyla didn't want a chance that a conception happened on a day like this."

"Have I ever struck you as superstitious?" Erica grunted. She grabbed me and pulled me down into another searing kiss. "If anything," she whispered into my ear, "I'd rather make something good out of a horrible day. And if this means I get another shot at getting preggers with your firstborn before her, then I'll take it. So breed me, motherfucker."

I couldn't help but laugh a little. "I'm not a motherfucker until after you're a mother," I pointed out.

She licked the sweat from my face as she panted heavily. "Make me one then," she challenged me.

I roared as I came, my shout pressing into her lips as we kissed hard and I unloaded in her, and she in turn went into a shuddering orgasm of her own. My hips jerked over and over as I pumped what felt like my fucking soul into her, I was so empty afterwards. I could feel her nipples hard on my chest, and her wetness across my thighs and groin.

"I- love you-" I panted as we both came down.

"I- love- you too," she panted back.

We held each other as I slowly softened inside her, and then we shifted to a dry spot on the bed and I spooned up behind her, holding her tightly.

"I don't care that this is all insane," Erica said quietly, reaching down to take my hand from her stomach and folding our fingers together. She turned back to look at me over her shoulder. "We weren't going to be able to wait long anyways to do this. I love you, and I can't wait to be a Mom with you."

I kissed her cheek, then grinned a little teasing look. "We're both gonna be Moms, huh?"

She rolled her eyes. "You know what I mean."

"I do," I laughed, and kissed her cheek again. "And I can't wait to be a Mom with you, too."

She snorted a laugh.

* * * * *

Once Erica had peeled herself away from me and I'd gone for another quick shower, I came back out to find Vanessa waiting for me. She met me with a kiss and fondled my cock, and I was a little shocked to feel it starting to respond to her. Soon she was on her knees suckling and moaning until I was hard, and then she stood up and lifted the back of her dress and I was inside her. We fucked like we did when she needed a little something on one of her breaks during the day - quick and efficient. We'd figured out enough of our buttons that we could get each other off in a way where we both felt satisfied even if it wasn't some big event.

Though quick, in this instance, was relative. I was four orgasms in after about a little over two hours, so 'quick' was still about twenty minutes. We ended up with me sitting on the bench seat and her riding me as we made out. There was something about doing it while she was still dressed that did it for me, and feeling close to her was good. I came inside of her, and she closed her eyes and her body jerked a little as she orgasmed at the feeling.

I thought about doing what Erica had said, but still thought it would break the boundary Vanessa had set up.

And then, after dismounting me, Vanessa cleaned herself off of me with her mouth and went and got clothes for me.

"I don't know if I can fucking move," I chuckled. I'd barely gotten my ass off the bench to get my shorts on.

"Oh, man up," Vanessa smirked, giving me a little slap on the side of my calf.

I looked around at the disarray of the interior of the RV. There was a wet spot on the bench one space over from me. There was a wet smear of lube on the kitchenette table. There were puddles of water trailing from the bathroom to the bedroom. Discarded clothing was all over. The sheets of the bed probably needed to be replaced and not just washed. And the whole place stank of sex.

"Yeah, OK, I take that back," Vanessa said. She straddled my lap again like she had when she'd been riding me and kissed me. "You're an absolute stud," she whispered with a smile in between little kisses. "They should name a racehorse after you. They should erect a monument to your sexual stamina."